Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20836 times)

Binty

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #570 on: October 16, 2011, 10:03:37 AM »
I don't know what to think now though.  Is Pandora actually a cunt or is it just TCO posting as her?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #571 on: October 16, 2011, 10:06:39 AM »
she just said she is banned

Carmel Anne Jones I can't go onto I2 - there is an IP ban and that means I can't join up even if I want to (but I don't).
a few seconds ago · Like

She is using the same IP as TCO is, and TCO is banned for now.

Edit: We felt that we didn't want TCO to cool off for a week and then start all over with a new account. This is a person who's stated repeatedly that he wants to harm this site.

So the fact that he noticed this means that he has already tried to create a new account.  That didn't take long  :autism:

No, an IP ban blocks everything. You can't even read the site.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #572 on: October 16, 2011, 10:07:16 AM »
Now that I think about it there are some figures of speech Pandora is using that Steve also uses. It could be an Aussie thing.

And I am not saying this means Pandora isnt real, only that Steve uses her account occasionally to try to fuck with people so why is it a stretch to say it isnt happening now ?

She straight up asked me if I thought she was steve, tho :D I didnt asnwer

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #573 on: October 16, 2011, 10:07:26 AM »
Added the link.

Such a shame TCO can't delete his posts right? :lolwat:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #574 on: October 16, 2011, 10:07:39 AM »

Easy to circumvent by proxy if you only plan to read as a guest though.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #575 on: October 16, 2011, 10:07:56 AM »
odeon - I have no issue if he is banned. I agree he tried to bring down the site and still is trying. I just didn't think he was banned. Would he know he was banned if he didnt try to get back in ?

He'd get a message whenever he tried to read the site.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #576 on: October 16, 2011, 10:08:26 AM »

Carmel Anne Jones I can't go onto I2 - there is an IP ban and that means I can't join up even if I want to (but I don't).
a few seconds ago · Like

Edit: We felt that we didn't want TCO to cool off for a week and then start all over with a new account. This is a person who's stated repeatedly that he wants to harm this site.

So the fact that he noticed this means that he has already tried to create a new account.  That didn't take long  :autism:

If he cant read the site then he is getting other people to do it for him, because just this morning pandora talked about people posting things about him today.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #577 on: October 16, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »

Easy to circumvent by proxy if you only plan to read as a guest though.

Of course.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #578 on: October 16, 2011, 10:10:49 AM »

a few seconds ago · Like

If he cant read the site then he is getting other people to do it for him, because just this morning pandora talked about people posting things about him today.

All you need is a proxy. No need to ask others.

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #579 on: October 16, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
oic

:)

P7PSP

« Reply #580 on: October 16, 2011, 10:16:11 AM »
I have to leave this entertainment. I am going to Half Moon Bay to fuck around. You petty minded trouble makers  :hahaha: have fun.

Squiddy that find is a fucking gem. I knew he did that and so did SG but we had no documentation.  :thumbup:

Osensitive1

« Reply #581 on: October 16, 2011, 10:19:28 AM »
Added the link.

Interested to see the response. Please share.

eris

« Reply #582 on: October 16, 2011, 10:26:50 AM »
She/he finally agreed to a truce and to leave us alone. She/he claimed that they never once said in the past that there was a truce declared and now that there is one she/he will not talk about us anymore.

So as long as that happens I'm not messaging anymore. If indeed she does spout her mouth off again, that will be the first thing I say to her.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #583 on: October 16, 2011, 10:27:38 AM »
Added the link.

I don't see your Link Squiddy. I've noticed that I have to post some of my comments several times before the board accepts them :dunno:

I've noticed that Pandora seems to be trying to keep out of it now. Maybe she's realizing that Steve has fed her a lot of shit, and is trying to back out.

Osensitive1

« Reply #584 on: October 16, 2011, 10:28:21 AM »
She/he finally agreed to a truce and to leave us alone. She/he claimed that they never once said in the past that there was a truce declared and now that there is one she/he will not talk about us anymore.

So as long as that happens I'm not messaging anymore. If indeed she does spout her mouth off again, that will be the first thing I say to her.
So that's the last last truce? :laugh: