I LOLED?

yes?
4 (40%)
no?
1 (10%)
GLUEY SHOULD POST NUDEZ!!!one1!!
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: BATTLE BETWEEN HERP AND DERP (with herpa and derpa possibly)  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: BATTLE BETWEEN HERP AND DERP (with herpa and derpa possibly)
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2011, 01:10:21 AM »
yes, i read it. zippo seems like he wants the friendship to work more than gluey does, because she's moved on with her life and found new friends?

I was going to tell you how distorted your perception is, but as a matter of fact, you do make a point. I think zippo should just let the friendship go and not even dream of contacting her anymore.

one, yes i am a guy. two i have told her to stop talking to me on multiple occasions and she has yet to comply 

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2011, 01:11:42 AM »
Looks like zippo got his feelings hurt. :'(

Zippo's responses to gluey don't follow at all. It's quite obvious Zippo changed them so he could look cooler on a web forum and probably changed Gluey's messages to him. Or Zippo reversed the facebook conversation and still changed parts so he wouldn't look like a loser. lol

Screenshots?

sure ill post screens grabs gimme a min
i just realised i deleted the conversation when i blocked her not wanting to hear from her again.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2011, 01:18:42 AM »
Whats so bad about gluey? seems like a good girl to me, you know if she was here talking about zippo I might not think so. but she isnt

She's a homophobe.  I thought a strong gay man like yourself would dislike that quality in a person, even if s/he did have a big dick for you to play with.
First of all i'm not gay. I'm bisexual, this is only like the 12345678910 time ive said it. considering your are a grammar nazi you should have known what ever it is, and also since your so concernd with my online life so much I've made it verily apparent this is the case

Here and everywhere.

Second. hearing shes a homophobe from you means about shit, because you seem like the kind of guy that doesnt tell the truth when he speaks.
your online personality here confirms that, your just out to start trouble

oh come on richard we all know your bi-thingy is just a ploy to get chicks because your in denial about being gay. in fact, your so far in the closet YOUR IN FUCKING NARNIA!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2011, 05:23:43 AM »
Whats so bad about gluey? seems like a good girl to me, you know if she was here talking about zippo I might not think so. but she isnt

She's a homophobe.  I thought a strong gay man like yourself would dislike that quality in a person, even if s/he did have a big dick for you to play with.
First of all i'm not gay. I'm bisexual, this is only like the 12345678910 time ive said it. considering your are a grammar nazi you should have known what ever it is, and also since your so concernd with my online life so much I've made it verily apparent this is the case

Here and everywhere.

Second. hearing shes a homophobe from you means about shit, because you seem like the kind of guy that doesnt tell the truth when he speaks.
your online personality here confirms that, your just out to start trouble

oh come on richard we all know your bi-thingy is just a ploy to get chicks because your in denial about being gay. in fact, your so far in the closet YOUR IN FUCKING NARNIA!

It's only because he wants to suck Gluey's dick.  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »
Vampire Squiddy From Hell and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gluey is that you?

Why don't you come in and see if your peter is as big as Richard or Icemans say hello?  :eyelash:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2011, 05:49:50 PM »
 :include: