I LOLED?

yes?
4 (40%)
no?
1 (10%)
GLUEY SHOULD POST NUDEZ!!!one1!!
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: BATTLE BETWEEN HERP AND DERP (with herpa and derpa possibly)  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
Re: BATTLE BETWEEN HERP AND DERP (with herpa and derpa possibly)
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2011, 11:25:54 PM »
Looks like zippo got his feelings hurt. :'(

Zippo's responses to gluey don't follow at all. It's quite obvious Zippo changed them so he could look cooler on a web forum and probably changed Gluey's messages to him. Or Zippo reversed the facebook conversation and still changed parts so he wouldn't look like a loser. lol

Screenshots?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2011, 11:45:13 PM »
"Whoever digs the most of the hole knows the fucking hole."

That made me laugh.

But does she have a point? Do you spend all day playing games? Are you still working towards getting into college?

i do spend to much time playing games. hense why i packed up my xbox and shoved it in the closet untill the release of battlefield 3. also i was and still am trying to get into colledge but i have stopped for now as i have to get grade 9 and 10 in high school first. which is annoying and something i can not do in the summer as i have no way to get my work or get the work i have marked
Does sound annoying to have to repeat Years 9 and 10 again. And it is hard to do anything about study in the summer when nothing is going on. I wish you well when you start up your studies again. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2011, 05:23:04 AM »
Looks like zippo got his feelings hurt. :'(

Zippo's responses to gluey don't follow at all. It's quite obvious Zippo changed them so he could look cooler on a web forum and probably changed Gluey's messages to him. Or Zippo reversed the facebook conversation and still changed parts so he wouldn't look like a loser. lol

Screenshots?

My god are you boring  :yawn:
Come on BC , I heard what a good troll you were , can't you do anything a little more entertaining?  ::)

It must be really hard for someone to finally admit I'm right on here. why? :LMAO:

Considering how many times you are completely wrong..... I can assure you it will be ignored and you will be promptly laughed at for when you make yet another retarded post.  :thumbup:

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2011, 09:10:36 AM »
Whats so bad about gluey? seems like a good girl to me, you know if she was here talking about zippo I might not think so. but she isnt

She's a homophobe.  I thought a strong gay man like yourself would dislike that quality in a person, even if s/he did have a big dick for you to play with.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2011, 09:11:29 AM »
Whats so bad about gluey? seems like a good girl to me, you know if she was here talking about zippo I might not think so. but she isnt

She's a homophobe.  I thought a strong gay man like yourself would dislike that quality in a person, even if s/he did have a big dick for you to play with.

Well he did say he hates femboys.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2011, 10:53:42 AM »

She's a homophobe.  I thought a strong gay man like yourself would dislike that quality in a person, even if s/he did have a big dick for you to play with.
First of all i'm not gay. I'm bisexual, this is only like the 12345678910 time ive said it. considering your are a grammar nazi you should have known what ever it is, and also since your so concernd with my online life so much I've made it verily apparent this is the case

Here and everywhere.

Second. hearing shes a homophobe from you means about shit, because you seem like the kind of guy that doesnt tell the truth when he speaks.
your online personality here confirms that, your just out to start trouble
:skywarp:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2011, 11:36:51 AM »

She's a homophobe.  I thought a strong gay man like yourself would dislike that quality in a person, even if s/he did have a big dick for you to play with.
First of all i'm not gay. I'm bisexual, this is only like the 12345678910 time ive said it. considering your are a grammar nazi you should have known what ever it is, and also since your so concernd with my online life so much I've made it verily apparent this is the case

Here and everywhere.

Second. hearing shes a homophobe from you means about shit, because you seem like the kind of guy that doesnt tell the truth when he speaks.
your online personality here confirms that, your just out to start trouble

:facepalm2:

Why don't you look for the "Gays?" thread and read it there , plus I think you'll find Eris was involved in a callout with me against Gluey over her homophobia.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2011, 11:42:17 AM »
Why don't you look for the "Gays?" thread and read it there
because sweety, unlike you my life doesnt revolve around this board  ,

ROTFL.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2011, 11:45:00 AM »
First of all I'm not gay. I'm bisexual. This is only like the 12345678910th time I've said it thatConsidering you're are a grammar nazi, you should have known what ever it is that means, and also since you'r'e so concernd with my online life so much I've made it verily apparent this is the case (this is where you lose me, I have no idea what this garbled mess means).

Here and everywhere.

Second, hearing that she's a homophobe from you means about shit little, because as you seem like the kind of guy that doesn't tell the truth when he speaks writes.
Your online personality here confirms that, you're just out to start trouble.

Quite the distinction.  So biseckshuals are okay with homophobia?  Or just you Ricky?

Have you put yourself on ignore yet?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2011, 11:45:54 AM »

ROTFL.

That's funny.  Let's compare post averages and see who spends more time on this board on a daily basis.  :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2011, 11:46:37 AM »

ROTFL.

Well evidently it does if you only get a certain amount of internet and you choose to spend it here.

I was actually pointing out something so you didn't look like an idiot......but too late.  :zoinks:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2011, 11:55:02 AM »
I got to hand it to you, not only is this the first time you actually made a good post, (one without hyperventalating, or smooching someone's elses ass here) but you are right.

Considering this is the only moment you will have, I'll let you enjoy it

I'll be gone soon enough. and then you can resume your soap opera here, wherea stranger blows into town, and you're hair starts to shift from side to side because its all about who can be moar dramatic than the other to recive the casts praise,  :-*

midlifeaspie

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2011, 11:56:48 AM »
I got to hand it to you, not only is this the first time you actually made a good post, (one without hyperventalating, or smooching someone's elses ass here) but you are right.

I'll be gone soon enough. and then you can resume your soap opera here, wherea stranger blows into town, and you're hair starts to shift from side to side because its all about who can be moar dramatic than the other to recive the casts praise,  :-*

I can't even tell who this is aimed at.

Did you accidentally put yourself on ignore again Ricky?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2011, 12:04:34 PM »

Again...projection.  :autism:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2011, 01:08:04 AM »
yes, i read it. zippo seems like he wants the friendship to work more than gluey does, because she's moved on with her life and found new friends?

if so than why was i the one to block her on facebook and she made a new account to send me a message saying

I don't think i will ever. It's hard to ignore you. But for now I must. YOU are selfish. You only care about your computer you are dependenant on that thing and it's pathetic. I care about my dreams but I also do other shit as well. I've been to Brians Board game night, i go to soups on, i seek out little jobs to do. yeah i'm selfish and for the right reason. I get off my ass unlike you. You suck. Your not gonna keep that many freinds. Just worthless ones who are slothy who don't do anything for you. goodbye and one day i mightt just ruin your life. Lazy people don't deserve to exist.

not to mention when i ran into her downtown and ran into her she fingered me. to which i responded "if you have something you want to say you can say it" to which she did nothing. after telling me to man up and come down to gifts and yell at her. she seems to be the one who needs to man up. after all she is trying to be butch anyway

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!