Author Topic: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.  (Read 3162 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2011, 09:03:27 PM »
How many people in the states would do a search for Casey Anthony and get Anthony Casey and still be stupid enough to send death threats etc to him?

I mean, there is richard....  :LOL:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2011, 09:41:11 PM »
Maybe they didn't have the evidence they needed to prove the case, but it's too bad they can't at least temp sterilize her so that she doesn't breed again anytime soon. :P

If she "didn't" kill her child, I find it very, very hard to believe she was clueless as to what DID happen, to not report her child missing for 31 days, then party like no tomorrow while she is "missing"

5 days after her daughter was last seen alive she writes this in her diary:

EVERYDAY IS A BRAND NEW BEGINNING

CARPE DIEM  –seize the day–

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see — This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.I hope that my happiness will continue to grow — I’ve made new friends that I really like. I’ve surrounded myself with good people — I am finally happy. Let’s just hope that it doesn’t change.

Then a little while later she gets "Bella Vita" (Beautiful Life) tattooed on her back.

WTF  :facepalm2:

Scrapheap

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2011, 01:34:44 AM »
The only plausible explanation was the one the defense gave in their opening. The child drowned. Who was responsible for watching her that day, I dont know.

The only plausible explanation was the one the defense gave in their opening. The child drowned. Who was responsible for watching her that day, I dont know.

LYING ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
I never said what you quoted, fucking liar.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2011, 09:36:26 AM »
As other people have said, I'm shure once she gets out of prison somebody will try killing her

Holding onto a screenshot of this.  It sounds like intent.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2011, 10:03:06 AM »
As other people have said, I'm shure once she gets out of prison somebody will try killing her

Holding onto a screenshot of this.  It sounds like intent.

Richard just has to show her his peter. she'll die of shock.

Scrapheap

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2011, 11:50:58 AM »
Maybe they didn't have the evidence they needed to prove the case, but it's too bad they can't at least temp sterilize her so that she doesn't breed again anytime soon. :P

If she "didn't" kill her child, I find it very, very hard to believe she was clueless as to what DID happen, to not report her child missing for 31 days, then party like no tomorrow while she is "missing"

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see — This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.I hope that my happiness will continue to grow — I’ve made new friends that I really like. I’ve surrounded myself with good people — I am finally happy. Let’s just hope that it doesn’t change.

Then a little while later she gets "Bella Vita" (Beautiful Life) tattooed on her back.

That's the closest thing to a smoking gun as you'll find in this case.

You can't reconcile the statement "This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time." with an accidental death. :fp:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2011, 12:29:19 PM »

You can't reconcile the statement "This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time." with an accidental death. :fp:

I remember reading that that diary entry was from 2003 and was not written after Caylee's death.

Scrapheap

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2011, 12:32:10 PM »

I remember reading that that diary entry was from 2003 and was not written after Caylee's death.

Do you know of a source for that??

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2011, 12:49:39 PM »

CARPE DIEM  –seize the day–

WTF  :facepalm2:

Do you know of a source for that??

It's what the defense argued at her trial.  There was a '03 written in red ink in her handwriting on the upper left hand corner of the facing page.  The red ink was the same red ink that the journal entry in question was written in.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740990/detail.html
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:51:45 PM by Callaway »

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2011, 08:31:08 PM »

Holding onto a screenshot of this.  It sounds like intent.

Richard just has to show her his peter. she'll die of Anaphylactic shock.

fixed

after all, all women would
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:33:26 PM by Zippo »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2011, 11:07:13 AM »
I bet Casey got released just because guys think she's hot. :orly:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2011, 11:25:36 AM »
I bet Casey got released just because guys think she's hot. :orly:

I've never seen a picture of her. :P
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 11:27:09 AM by Squidusa »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »
Meh.  I can't get past her history not guilty maybe but there is a lot of guilt to go around in that case
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2011, 01:53:17 PM »
Meh.  I can't get past her history not guilty maybe but there is a lot of guilt to go around in that case

I think the jury made a mistake in that they confused the concepts of reasonable doubt and ALL doubt.

Certianly, the defense raised doubts, it's just that in light of all the circumstantial evidence, I don't think those doubts are reasonable.

Psychophant

« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2011, 02:02:08 PM »
She's "cute" in a way, but nothing that I would want to get into bed with!