Educational

Author Topic: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.  (Read 3214 times)

eris

Re: Casey Anthony gets away with murder.
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2011, 04:59:01 PM »
If there were a such thing as retrospective abortion, I'd nominate CA to be the first one to go under. Not for her daughter, but herself.

Psychophant

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2011, 05:34:24 PM »
If there were a such thing as retrospective abortion, I'd nominate CA to be the first one to go under. Not for her daughter, but herself.

Her life is going to be a living hell, once she gets out of jail.  And I can't say as I give a damn.  She and her retard parents are facing a life of constant scrutiny and second guessing.  But, I'll bet a lot of money she's back on the party circuit within a week.   :tard:

eris

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2011, 06:01:01 PM »
:O psychopant hit 500 posts

:O

Psychophant

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »
How'd that happen??   :autism:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2011, 07:34:52 PM »
How'd that happen??   :autism:

You persevered!  You've got what it takes!   :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2011, 11:55:48 PM »
The Sociopathic cunt murdered her daughter and got away with it.

Discuss.
Do you have any evidence that she got away with murder? Who's your inside sources and why didn't you testify if you know she murder her child?

Are you going off of the media reports like a moron, or off of what other morons said? Do you have a basic understanding of US Law or the courts? I was gonna ask if you're a moron but you've displayed it already on multiple occasions.

Circumstantial evidence and anecdotes isn't enough to convict. The prosecutor didn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she killed her child.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2011, 12:18:06 AM »
Could be her father. She's still a scumbag, though. She has no love whatsoever for her murdered child.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2011, 02:09:54 AM »
The only plausible explanation was the one the defense gave in their opening. The child drowned. Who was responsible for watching her that day, I dont know.
What are you; Democrat or Republican? (please don't say libertarian).  If you say a third party, which one? Why do convict someone based on internet hear-say?

You've convicted someone based on what you've been told on TV and the US news.

No, that doesn't make sense. If your kid drowned, your reaction wouldn't be to: cover it up, bury her in the woods, party like it's 1999 and get a tattoo saying "the beautiful life", even if you are a sociopath.
You're a perfect example of what the US Constitution tried to protect its people/citizens or anyone in the US from.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2011, 03:25:19 AM »
I bet her life will be a living hell. May have to live on welfare and other programs because no one will want to hire her. She may either live on that or live off her parents supporting her. She may have to hide in their home because people will not respect her in public. She may have to get a name change and if she has the money, get a new face.

Also why did this became so famous? Have any other cases of a missing child get this famous? Susan Smith's kids?

Also I haven't watched the trial on TV nor followed the story so I am going by hearsay. I have read about two articles on this. I speculated she wanted to go to a party but couldn't find a babysitter so she used chloroform to knock her daughter out and duct tape for in case she woke up. But she over did it so she died and she panicked and didn't call the police because she knew it was her fault and she be in trouble for it and go to prison.

But yet she went on partying and living her life as normal. Well I did so too when I had a miscarriage despite how much emotional pain I had and the crying I did. But I doubt she went online and posted a photo of her fake child to replace the one she lost like I did to replace the one I lost. I heard she cried in court but people were saying she only did that only because she is caught and is scared of going to prison.

But did she kill her kid, I don't know. It may have been an accident if she did or she could have done it intentionally. I read in one of the articles that her parents believe she is guilty but they didn't want her to have the death penalty.

Why did she lie if she was truly innocent? Some people lie when their child dies because they panic. People have gotten charged before when their kid die so when a baby or a child dies, parents panic thinking they get blamed for it and be told it's their fault and that the death could have been prevented so they hide the body and call the police and make up a story. I have heard about a mother going to jail because her baby died from not getting enough milk. She was breast feeding him.  I think that was an accident and I have heard of another story on Women on Death Row about a woman who was on death row for six years for the murder of her nine months old. She would leave him in his play pen in her apartment when she go out and run. She could not afford a babysitter. Dumb on her part nonetheless. Either wear the baby when she goes for a walk than for a run or do some work outs at home or use a stroller when she goes for walks. but she came home one day and saw her baby wasn't breathing so she panicked and knocked on neighbor's doors screaming for help and then she decided to call her friends. They came and they tried to so CPR (What's it called?) but didn't know how to do it properly because they had no experience. They brought the baby to the hospital and the baby somehow had marks on him like he had been beaten. The mother was charged and sentenced to death. Six years later she got off death row and was released after she proved her innocence. She could be guilty she could be innocent. I once read in a book that these two people in Canada found their baby dead in the crib so fearing they get blamed for it, they drove the body I think 300 miles and buried it and said the baby was kidnapped. Sad isn't it?

Now people are trying to make Caylee's Law where you are required to report your child missing after a certain amount of time when you first noticed your is gone. I think it's a good idea, some thinks it's not. I think if you didn't know you kid was missing because you were on a trip and your family didn't call and tell you, you shouldn't be in trouble for failing to report it, in fact the person who is taking care of the child should be the one to report it. I would say you have at least three days to report your child missing after you first notice they are missing.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2011, 03:32:20 AM »
In the court of public opinion, you are never innocent, and i'm glad that said court is irrelevant in a society with courts of law

Oh yes, very irrelevant :)

I'm sure she will never have a problem with society again.  I'm sure everyone will forgive and forget, afterall, she was found innocent.

She needs to leave Florida and possibly the US. My advice, go to Switzerland. OJ dropped off the radar when he was acquitted, and the public all but forgot about him. Maybe we will see history repeat itself.

I still heard of OJ and have heard a song about him called OJ Simpson Christmas and it was all about OJ's trial in tune of Christmas music. But he got captured again but it was for another crime he committed. Maybe my parents were in the minority who remembered. Same as whoever made the song.

Psychophant

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2011, 06:41:31 AM »
I read somewhere that it's the first 24 hours of a child disappearing that are the most crucial.  The sooner it's reported, the greater the chances of finding the child alive. 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2011, 09:43:58 AM »
Thanks Douche_Bag.  My eyes have been opened by your insightful and obviously well informed opinions on US law and history.  You are a credit to this site and I thank you for your service.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2011, 06:37:36 PM »
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Darby-Man-Named-Casey-Anthony-Harassed-125372693.html?rr=td

Darby Man Named 'Casey Anthony' Harassed

A 43-year-old man has been getting backlash for the infamous Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony is undeniably one of the most unloved names in the news as of late. Unfortunately for one Darby, Pa. man -- he bears that name.

Forty-three-year-old Casey Anthony has lived his life proud of his name. Then came along the highly publicized Casey Anthony who was acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter by a jury -- but convicted by public opinion.

“After the verdict that day, it went crazy,” Anthony told NBC Philadelphia’s Marisa Brahney. “It was like everybody wanted to know and wanted to comment on this Casey Anthony situation.”

Strangers began bombarding Anthony last week on Facebook, with hundreds of friend requests, messages, wall posts, and -- because his profile included his number -- phone calls.

“[They were] making comments about the verdict; who am I to take a child’s life,” Anthony said. “And then I’m sitting back like, excuse me? I’m not the Casey Anthony you think.”

After the first few Florida area-code phone calls came in, Anthony just stopped answering his phone.

Anthony is not the only one suffering for the name he bears. He has two sons that also have the name Casey Anthony.

“It went from being comical and scary to just being outright, make you mad as--you know,” Anthony told NBC Philadelphia. Cause these people don't even know you, they don't have a clue."

Facebook responded Monday night with ways people can prevent experiences like Anthony's:

Facebook offers a number of tools for people to prevent unwanted contact. We provide report links across the site, including on friend requests and messages, and have automated systems and a trained team of reviewers to block and warn people who may be violating our policies. This team treats reports of harassing messages as a priority.

People can also use our extensive and granular privacy settings to control who can find them in searches, as well as who can send them friend requests and messages. Finally, people can use our blocking tool to prevent specific people from accessing their profile or contacting them in any way.

While only a small percentage of people will ever experience harassment on Facebook, we're concerned about any abusive behavior and have made these efforts to promote an environment where everyone on Facebook can connect and share comfortably.  We encourage those who notice harassment to immediately report it to us.

Kind of a bizarre side-story there.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »
As other people have said, I'm shure once she gets out of prison somebody will try killing her
:skywarp: