Author Topic: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?  (Read 11806 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?
« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2011, 09:32:09 PM »
who do you mean? give us a clue if you don't wanna say :P

I'm amazed you really don't know who I mean. Who seems the most unstable person on this site?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: January 22, 2011, 09:34:21 PM »
There are always gonna be life altering problems, and it's definitely not specific to aurope

I don't see how this in any way comparible to the Gestapo though, or any reason for me to shoot up Parliament. My govt is shit, yes, but I'm fucking glad I live here and not most other parts of the world
Didn't mean you should shoot anyone or even your govenrment's out to kill you, but they are responsible for immigration and the results of such. Can agree on the not wanting to live anywhere else point.

Funny. this is not where I would choose to live if I really had a choice. N.Ireland is one of the last places I'd choose to live. If I wasn't so attached to my family I'd be living somewhere nice now :( :( :(

Osensitive1

« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2011, 09:34:57 PM »
Who seems the most unstable person on this site?
That's a really hard question.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2011, 09:35:18 PM »
I would never deny govt is the cause of immigration

buttterflies, do you mean DD?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2011, 09:36:14 PM »

buttterflies, do you mean DD?

No comment.

Who seems the most unstable person on this site?
That's a really hard question.

Fair point :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2011, 09:36:48 PM »
I''ll take that as a yes :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2011, 09:41:00 PM »
Actually what about Pwntagram? Does he have a gun?

I doubt DD would ever shoot anyone unless to defend himself or his family, but Pentagram seems like the kinda aspie who might go off on one of them shootings in revenge for his shitty life lol

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: January 22, 2011, 09:48:12 PM »
Actually what about Pwntagram? Does he have a gun?

I doubt DD would ever shoot anyone unless to defend himself or his family, but Pentagram seems like the kinda aspie who might go off on one of them shootings in revenge for his shitty life lol

Not sure. I sense a lot of anger in both of them. I choose to think that Duke is totally harmless, but maybe that's just wishfull thinking. TBH I don't think I'd be happy living in a street where either of them owned guns.

Osensitive1

« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2011, 09:53:45 PM »
So do you think they're responsible for the results; do you see their intent as pure? If you have no problem with it, that's okay too.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2011, 10:02:11 PM »
So do you think they're responsible for the results; do you see their intent as pure? If you have no problem with it, that's okay too.

I don't think immigration is necessarily a bad thing, although it is handled badly here. In N.Ireland I think it is a very good thing. The attitudes of the locals is terrible, and bringing in new blood, who have no interest in the troubles is very good. Also the country feels a bit underpopulated, as in a lot of empty houses, and businesses closing from lack of business.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #205 on: January 22, 2011, 11:53:23 PM »
I don't get how having a gun can protect you from someone else with a gun though

I mean they're not like swords or fists. If someone shoots you, you're either dead or likely unable to get your gun out and shoot them back accurately

I also would never have a loaded gun in my house if I had kids living there too, and would you have time to load it first in that casE?

Guns are not magic death machines. Contrary to how they are portrayed in movies, it can take a person a while to die of a gunshot wound. There is usually enough time for retaliation.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

P7PSP

« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2011, 12:06:19 AM »
I don't get how having a gun can protect you from someone else with a gun though

I mean they're not like swords or fists. If someone shoots you, you're either dead or likely unable to get your gun out and shoot them back accurately

I also would never have a loaded gun in my house if I had kids living there too, and would you have time to load it first in that casE?

Guns are not magic death machines. Contrary to how they are portrayed in movies, it can take a person a while to die of a gunshot wound. There is usually enough time for retaliation.
Good point, Michael Platt kept firing at FBI Agents for a while after sustaining a fatal wound. From a technical point of view his Army Ranger training really paid off.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2011, 03:49:09 AM »

Of course I don't see their intent as pure. As I've said before, I don't like or trust my govt at all. I'm just not paranoid about them trying to kill me

TheoK

« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2011, 07:30:25 AM »
Yes, legal protectors like NKVD, KGB, Gestapo, STASI, SS. Very legal and very protective indeed.

You simply can't argue with someone who is brainwashed to believe that the state impossibly can do anything wrong, even if history again and again and again shows the opposite.

I can't see that happening here any time soon though

Gestapo/KGB types I mean

I know you will say I should know better and that it will happen soon, but I just can't see it myself

Hm, let's see. In the US they have the "Patriot Act" and you have something similar in the UK, don't you? Do you know that the Third Reich didn't have a constitution of its own but that they founded its "legality" on a paragraph in The Weimar Republic Constitution called "The Law of Removal of Distress of the People and Reich" (Gesetz zur Behebung der Not von Volk und Reich)?

They say it's a war against terror going on, and no-one could be more happy than I, if the Islamist dipshits were wiped off the face of the Earth, but unfortunately it seems more than obvious that it's at least partly also a way to found a global police-state, not like the Third Reich or the Soviet Union but some hybride between Fahrenheit 451 Degrees, Brave New World and "1984".

TheoK

« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2011, 07:42:23 AM »
I think the weimar republic was very diffferent to 21st century britain

And in the Weimar Republic they thought that the Weimar Republic was very different to Soviet Russia or revolutionary France...it was Germany, the land that embodied law and order. Of course nothing disastrous could happen there.