Educational

Author Topic: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?  (Read 11868 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?
« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
Yes, legal protectors like NKVD, KGB, Gestapo, STASI, SS. Very legal and very protective indeed.

You simply can't argue with someone who is brainwashed to believe that the state impossibly can do anything wrong, even if history again and again and again shows the opposite.

I can't see that happening here any time soon though

Gestapo/KGB types I mean

I know you will say I should know better and that it will happen soon, but I just can't see it myself

I don't think they thought the Gestapo/KGB was coming anytime soon when they appeared either
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »
I think the weimar republic was very diffferent to 21st century britain

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2011, 08:06:38 PM »
The whole world was a different place but people are the same and fall into the same traps. 

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: January 22, 2011, 08:07:52 PM »
I still can't see it happening. I am 99% sure we could have this conversation in 25 years and my government will not have been a threat to me in that way whatsoever

They are shit, yes. I can't stand my government. But gonna kill me? I really doubt it

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2011, 08:10:28 PM »
Yes, legal protectors like NKVD, KGB, Gestapo, STASI, SS. Very legal and very protective indeed.

You simply can't argue with someone who is brainwashed to believe that the state impossibly can do anything wrong, even if history again and again and again shows the opposite.

I can't see that happening here any time soon though

Gestapo/KGB types I mean

I know you will say I should know better and that it will happen soon, but I just can't see it myself

I don't think they thought the Gestapo/KGB was coming anytime soon when they appeared either

... no one expected the Spanish Inquisition.

Absolute hilarity!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

P7PSP

« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2011, 08:12:16 PM »
I still can't see it happening. I am 99% sure we could have this conversation in 25 years and my government will not have been a threat to me in that way whatsoever

They are shit, yes. I can't stand my government. But gonna kill me? I really doubt it
@ 9.1% Muslim population in Manchester "youth" riots are not out of the question in your neck of the woods. It happened in Paris not long ago.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: January 22, 2011, 08:13:50 PM »
Riots yeah we have had riots in some areas not far from here

That's not the govt trying to kill me though

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2011, 08:16:16 PM »

@ 9.1% Muslim population in Manchester "youth" riots are not out of the question in your neck of the woods. It happened in Paris not long ago.

And, like it or not, you can't just go about blowing Muslims brains out because they riot.

Osensitive1

« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2011, 08:17:52 PM »
The rioting immigrants are obviously responsible

I don't get what point you'#re trying to make

I don't like my government, no. How would guns help me though?
Apologies, seem to be on a different track; not talkinga bout guns. Often not clear enough on these things. No worries. My conversation with you began with this statement, it that makes it make any sense.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:06:01 PM by Osensitive1 »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #174 on: January 22, 2011, 08:18:10 PM »

And, like it or not, you can't just go about blowing Muslims brains out because they riot.

No but if enough riot they will start passing more restrictive laws that apply to everyone

George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #175 on: January 22, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »

Local police generally like to let riots burn themselves out due to fear of "community activist" criticism. If I get in another riot sticks and bricks are not going to be my preferred response.

We have a saying here, "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6". Make your choice and I'll make mine.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: January 22, 2011, 08:24:41 PM »

Local police generally like to let riots burn themselves out due to fear of "community activist" criticism. If I get in another riot sticks and bricks are not going to be my preferred response.

We have a saying here, "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6". Make your choice and I'll make mine.

But if you were to use a gun to shoot rioters here, you would be looking at serious jail time  :-\ There were major riots in N.Ireland a few months ago. Regardless of what I thought of the rioters I obviously would not have the right to shoot them.

If I get in another riot sticks and bricks are not going to be my preferred response.

You're not seriously saying you would ever use your gun in anything other than self-defence, are you?

P7PSP

« Reply #177 on: January 22, 2011, 08:28:56 PM »
I'm saying rioters and other scum would do well to stay clear of me. I have been stabbed in the thigh, had two ribs broken and had a bottle broken on my head in 3 different fights. I would rather shoot 3 or 4 scumbags then allow them to stomp me when I'm down. If you feel different then feel free to be a victim if that makes you feel better.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: January 22, 2011, 08:32:51 PM »
I'm saying rioters and other scum would do well to stay clear of me. I have been stabbed in the thigh, had two ribs broken and had a bottle broken on my head in 3 different fights. I would rather shoot 3 or 4 scumbags then allow them to stomp me when I'm down. If you feel different then feel free to be a victim if that makes you feel better.

That almost sounds like you're having a bit of a go at me :-\

Try and remember I live in Britain. Shooting people is not an option here. If I got caught in a riot and shot at people, I would spend a sizeable portion of my life in jail. That is not a good way to avoid being a victim :-\

P7PSP

« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2011, 08:35:52 PM »

That almost sounds like you're having a bit of a go at me :-\

Try and remember I live in Britain. Shooting people is not an option here. If I got caught in a riot and shot at people, I would spend a sizeable portion of my life in jail. That is not a good way to avoid being a victim :-\
I'm not, but I do take shit serious when it comes to scum thinking I'm a soft target. Several have learned better over the years.

Edit: I don't want you to be a victim Butterflies, but avoiding arrest at all costs is not a priority to me.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 08:39:28 PM by PPK »