Educational

Author Topic: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?  (Read 11860 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Why do you americans have such faggoty gun laws?
« Reply #180 on: January 22, 2011, 08:41:28 PM »
I'm saying rioters and other scum would do well to stay clear of me. I have been stabbed in the thigh, had two ribs broken and had a bottle broken on my head in 3 different fights. I would rather shoot 3 or 4 scumbags then allow them to stomp me when I'm down. If you feel different then feel free to be a victim if that makes you feel better.

That almost sounds like you're having a bit of a go at me :-\

Try and remember I live in Britain. Shooting people is not an option here. If I got caught in a riot and shot at people, I would spend a sizeable portion of my life in jail. That is not a good way to avoid being a victim :-\
I'm not, but I do take shit serious when it comes to scum thinking I'm a soft target. Several have learned better over the years.

Well, I've never said you're a soft target, because I know next to nothing about you.

What I am interested in knowing though, is would you shoot someone if it wasn't in self-defence? and if you did, what would be the punishment?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: January 22, 2011, 08:46:02 PM »
Riots yeah we have had riots in some areas not far from here

That's not the govt trying to kill me though
Who's allowing them in?

British / EU immigration is the same as the Gestapo/KGB?

P7PSP

« Reply #182 on: January 22, 2011, 08:51:25 PM »
I was not referring to you as scum Butterflies. I hope that is cleared up now and I am sorry that I did not express that better. If you have not been seriously injured in a fight, or seen it happen to others, then that may explain the apparent disconnect here. People who don't give cops or DAs office the rope to hang them with are less likely to get convicted of anything.

Osensitive1

« Reply #183 on: January 22, 2011, 09:00:49 PM »
Riots yeah we have had riots in some areas not far from here

That's not the govt trying to kill me though
Who's allowing them in?

British / EU immigration is the same as the Gestapo/KGB?
Are there life altering problems pouring into Europe or not?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: January 22, 2011, 09:03:23 PM »
There are always gonna be life altering problems, and it's definitely not specific to aurope

I don't see how this in any way comparible to the Gestapo though, or any reason for me to shoot up Parliament. My govt is shit, yes, but I'm fucking glad I live here and not most other parts of the world

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2011, 09:05:14 PM »
I was not referring to you as scum Butterflies. I hope that is cleared up now and I am sorry that I did not express that better. If you have not been seriously injured in a fight, or seen it happen to others, then that may explain the apparent disconnect here. People who don't give cops or DAs office the rope to hang them with are less likely to get convicted of anything.

Yeah. I re-read your post and realized it wasn't me you meant :laugh: .

I think you kind of have the wrong idea of me. I don't have a problm with guns. They are fun. I would have no moral problem with using one in self-defence. The problem I would have in a gun-owning culture is the fact that other people have guns. Some of them severely mentally unstable. I can think of one person on this site who I know has a gun, that I would be pretty terrified to live near, knowing that he was armed. If he did decide to go postal I would have no way to protect myself, even if I had a gun, he would certainly be a lot better at using one than me.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:10:49 PM by Butterflies »

P7PSP

« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »
I hope the person you are referring to is not me although I have done a ridiculous amount of chest thumping in this thread. 

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2011, 09:13:21 PM »
I hope the person you are referring to is not me although I have done a ridiculous amount of chest thumping in this thread.  

It certainly isn't you. You seem nice, and I doubt you would ever have reason to dislike me enough to want to blow my brains out. Although, I would fear for the safety of anyone stupid enoughto break into your house :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »

I think you kind of have the wrong idea of me. I don't have a problm with guns. They are fun. I would have no moral problem with using one in self-defence. The problem I would have in a gun-owning culture is the fact that other people have guns. Some of them severely mentally unstable. I can think of one person on this site who I know has a gun, that I would be pretty terrified to live near, knowing that he was armed. If he did decide to go postal I would have no way to protect myself, even if I had a gun, he would certainly be a lot better at using one than me.

I agree with everything above ^

btw do you mean richard? :P

Scrapheap

« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2011, 09:20:24 PM »

All the more reason to buy one and practice with it.  :thumbup:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: January 22, 2011, 09:22:51 PM »
I don't get how having a gun can protect you from someone else with a gun though

I mean they're not like swords or fists. If someone shoots you, you're either dead or likely unable to get your gun out and shoot them back accurately

I also would never have a loaded gun in my house if I had kids living there too, and would you have time to load it first in that casE?

Scrapheap

« Reply #191 on: January 22, 2011, 09:26:32 PM »
I don't get how having a gun can protect you from someone else with a gun though

I mean they're not like swords or fists. If someone shoots you, you're either dead or likely unable to get your gun out and shoot them back accurately

That's why you use a semi-auto shotgun.  8)

I also would never have a loaded gun in my house if I had kids living there too, and would you have time to load it first in that casE?

I keep mine loaded at all times.  >:D

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: January 22, 2011, 09:26:39 PM »

I agree with everything above ^

btw do you mean richard? :P

No, not Richard. I had no idea he owned a gun. Now, that is one of the problems with allowing anybody to own a gun. He is a severely major retard. I could imagine him shooting somebody if they mocked his very average penis. At least Richard SEEMS pretty harmless though.
TBH somebody like Richard probably shouldn't be trusted with anything that could cause danger to others. I don't think I'd trust him to drive a car. Fuck, I don't think I'd trust him to own a pair of scissors :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: January 22, 2011, 09:27:35 PM »
who do you mean? give us a clue if you don't wanna say :P

Osensitive1

« Reply #194 on: January 22, 2011, 09:31:24 PM »
There are always gonna be life altering problems, and it's definitely not specific to aurope

I don't see how this in any way comparible to the Gestapo though, or any reason for me to shoot up Parliament. My govt is shit, yes, but I'm fucking glad I live here and not most other parts of the world
Didn't mean you should shoot anyone or even your govenrment's out to kill you, but they are responsible for immigration and the results of such. Can agree on the not wanting to live anywhere else point.