Author Topic: WALLPAPER  (Read 7366 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: WALLPAPER
« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2010, 12:39:03 PM »

And Butterflies's reasoning was that she didn't want Meadow to get embarrassed by the trouble she is making, not... uh...

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2010, 12:42:16 PM »
It is the same, and i'm not explaining it again. She just admitted it anyway. Game over, far as i'm concerned.

Of course I admitted it. I announced I was doing it at the time :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #272 on: October 13, 2010, 12:45:19 PM »
I still don't get this at all

And Rage I am not having a go at you - I have been an arse on this site plenty of times myself (trolling, spamming etc)

but this just doesn't make sens to me at all

The shoutbox thing didn't slow down anyone's computers, and that was whatr the whole issue was with the wallpaper

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: October 13, 2010, 12:50:36 PM »
I can see this won't end. Fine. You are still making excuses, even after admission. Wait till I get to a keyboard. You'll see. ;)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2010, 12:53:04 PM »
I can see this won't end. Fine. You are still making excuses, even after admission. Wait till I get to a keyboard. You'll see. ;)

I wasn't trying to hide it. I told people I was doing it before I  posted the smileys.

Wait till I get to a keyboard. You'll see. ;)

What is that supposed to mean ???

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2010, 12:56:52 PM »
:popcorn:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2010, 12:57:31 PM »

Am I right?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2010, 12:57:48 PM »
Rage had similar issues with bint etc in the past, even though he caused it himself. He's too arrogant to listen, even if it's the blatant truth.

DukeNukem

« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2010, 01:08:38 PM »

And Butterflies's reasoning was that she didn't want Meadow to get embarrassed by the trouble she is making, not... uh...

Butterflies, let me tell you right now: I do NOT need your fucking pity.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2010, 01:19:02 PM »
Rage had similar issues with bint etc in the past, even though he caused it himself. He's too arrogant to listen, even if it's the blatant truth.

I think Rages problem stems back to the Meadow thread. He seemed to take it really badly that people were disagreeing with him about his use of wallpaper to get rid of trolls. For some reason he seems to have appointed himself Troll Killer of I2. I think he sees himself as some kind of internet\troll expert and was unable to handle any criticism about his methods.

His behaviour really starts to get interesting on page 3.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,15014.0.html

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: October 13, 2010, 01:22:07 PM »

Butterflies, let me tell you right now: I do NOT need your fucking pity.

Well Mudkipz. After seeing your picture, listening to you talking about your family circumstances, and hearing of your hopeless life with no prospects for the future it's hard not to feel a lot of pity for you.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: October 13, 2010, 02:04:44 PM »

I think Rages problem stems back to the Meadow thread. He seemed to take it really badly that people were disagreeing with him about his use of wallpaper to get rid of trolls. For some reason he seems to have appointed himself Troll Killer of I2. I think he sees himself as some kind of internet\troll expert and was unable to handle any criticism about his methods.

What I am confused about is you say you cleaned out the shout box so Meadow won't see the trouble she has caused and then here you say you did it so she wouldn't feel embarrassed. Did I read that right?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »

What I am confused about is you say you cleaned out the shout box so Meadow won't see the trouble she has caused and then here you say you did it so she wouldn't feel embarrassed. Did I read that right?

no the embarrasment would be ours , because meadow would have seen the damage shes done.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #283 on: October 13, 2010, 02:33:19 PM »
It really would be best to move on.

Then do it, instead of posting yet another picture showing that your words mean nothing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: October 13, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

no the embarrasment would be ours , because meadow would have seen the damage shes done.

Exactly as the Squid says. :indeed: