Educational

Author Topic: WALLPAPER  (Read 7326 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: WALLPAPER
« Reply #300 on: October 13, 2010, 03:12:32 PM »
Thing is *both* of you react like the spazzes you are. Neither wants to simply stop doing this. Who cares about the wall of pictures now? Ancient history, as far as I'm concerned. Who cares about Butterflies flooding the shout box (which doesn't take much, btw)? Ancient history.

Sometimes it's better to simply stop and realise that you are electrons on a screen, nothing more.

I'm very happy to stop this. But if Rage starts going on about it again then I probably will respond.

Would it harm your ego to simply stop? Would you feel that he got the last word?

The way I see it, if you are convinced that you are right you should be able to stop any time you want. I think you aren't convinced but I also think that this is less about being right and more about pride, having the last word, that sort of thing.

The same goes for Rage, btw.

I'm not arguing with anybody other than Rage, and so I'm not interested in getting the last word over Soph, or you at all :-\

I was talking about you and Rage. I have no interest in arguing with you.

You're the mod. Why don't you just say something and then lock the thread?

Because this site is not moderated unless we absolutely have to. The only reason I posted in this thread at all was because I considered the pics you posted juvenile and hoped there was a way to stop the drama.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #301 on: October 13, 2010, 04:50:17 PM »

And Butterflies's reasoning was that she didn't want Meadow to get embarrassed by the trouble she is making, not... uh...

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Butterflies, let me tell you right now: I do NOT need your fucking pity.

Well Mudkipz. After seeing your picture, listening to you talking about your family circumstances, and hearing of your hopeless life with no prospects for the future it's hard not to feel a lot of pity for you.

Your pity is insulting to me. Pities and insults says to me that you don't care. The least you could do is stop pitying me like I am some little stupid and ugly boy. :thumbdn:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #302 on: October 13, 2010, 05:03:20 PM »
I think you should consider suicide, to be honest. Kill two birds with one stone, solve your life issues and free us from your bullshit!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #303 on: October 13, 2010, 05:46:12 PM »
Or he could follow in Soiledarse's footprints and try plastic surgery. Pills are cheaper, tho'.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #304 on: October 13, 2010, 05:50:11 PM »
Listen, folks.  This wallpaper is getting very tattered and dull.  The pattern is repetitious, and just not how I wanted to decorate the Palace.  So, I'm going to lock it. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: