Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #600 on: October 08, 2010, 04:55:07 PM »
No, I admitted I can be a bitch.
You said, "You may be right about me being a bitch" which implied I called you a bitch. I feel like we're talking in circles now. 
You said that I made a lot of glowing posts about myself to convince either myself or others that I'm a good person. I do have an issue with that. I'm currently going through my old posts to see if there's any truth in that.
okay.

You didn't call me a bitch. You said

After you beat on Duke, every day you wrote glowing posts about yourself and what a wonderful person you are. I was wondering if you were trying to convince us or yourself. Not convinced.

I'm agreeing with you that I ain't a wonderful person. I take exception to you saying I "wrote glowing posts about yourself and what a wonderful person you are."

Osensitive1

« Reply #601 on: October 08, 2010, 05:00:41 PM »
I take exception to you saying I "wrote glowing posts about yourself and what a wonderful person you are."
Yes, that's clear.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #602 on: October 08, 2010, 05:08:47 PM »
I take exception to you saying I "wrote glowing posts about yourself and what a wonderful person you are."
Yes, that's clear.

I don't have a problem with what anybody thinks about me, but it I think might be best if you didn't didn't make up crap to back up your opinions.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #603 on: October 08, 2010, 05:18:08 PM »
OSensitive. Looks like Butterflies has asked for you to back your words.
Either she has written glowing reports on herself or not.
I think she is questioning you.
Show it and back it and you two can get past this. I personally don't know the big issue.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #604 on: October 08, 2010, 05:19:04 PM »
I think we need to discuss this on chat. You included, Meadow.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #605 on: October 08, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »
OSensitive. Looks like Butterflies has asked for you to back your words.
Either she has written glowing reports on herself or not.
I think she is questioning you.
Show it and back it and you two can get past this. I personally don't know the big issue.

TBH I didn't realize we had a problem until a few minutes ago. I think a callout thread would be the best place to handle this.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #606 on: October 08, 2010, 05:27:53 PM »

What, are you kidding? Go into chat with these apes? That isn't going to happen. They are a complete and utter waste of time.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #607 on: October 08, 2010, 05:31:27 PM »
Well at least she is right about me, I am learning disabled but it sure doesn't make her any better than than us to put down LD people.

Calling it a learning "disability" is just stupid. People who are slow learners can do all kinds of things. Some even start their own businesses if they are so inclined. You aren't disabled. You are just a slow learner.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #608 on: October 08, 2010, 05:32:36 PM »

What, are you kidding? Go into chat with these apes? That isn't going to happen. They are a complete and utter waste of time.

I want a few words with you though. A civil chat.

Osensitive1

« Reply #609 on: October 08, 2010, 05:34:16 PM »
Sigh. Should have just kept my mouth shut, but here's some that stand out. If you want me to look for more I'll do it tomorrow.  I've had myself removed myself from the Elder's section, so can't quote your intentions on entering this thread. With duke, he started it, have to give you that one.

I find it almost imposible to be nasty to people who haven't been nasty to me.

I don't really think that's a nice attitude. If someone is feeling dispair, then the last thing I'd want to do is add to their dispair. People commit suicide for many reasons and although I might not agree with their decision, I realize that they must have felt very unhappy to have made that choice. I am a very happy person in general, but I can't help feeling bad for people who are unhappy. Also, remember that depression is an illness that effects a lot of people, and I can't imagine the hopelessness that some of these people must feel.

I wouldn't say I've got any particular set of values. I make an effort to be nice to everybody and help anybody that I can. I dislike ignorance and thoughtlessness.

I think I'm a decent person, although others have said that I show a complete lack of morality. I have to admit that I have made some pretty immoral decisions in my business. I don't really feel bad about those decisions because I felt at the time they were in my best interests. I don't feel good about them either.

:2thumbsup:  I do have one or two bad bones in my body, and I'm capable of being a nasty bitch. I just end up feeling crap about myself when I let that part of my personality come to the surface. FA hasn't been nasty to me recently so I couldn't bring myself to be cruel to him. I also could never kick somebody when they're down.

You're  >:D. I feel pretty bad if I think I've said something that's upset someone. If they died because of something I said I'd feel terrible.

I don't mind teasing him. I just can't bring myself to be really nasty to him though, unless he becomes nasty to me. I suppose in a way he's like an ugly, retarded puppy who hasn't learned house rules. He might bug you, but you wouldn't feel good about just kicking him really hard for no reason.

It was easy to be really bitchy to him at the beginning when he wsa trying to say nasty stuff to me. He's not doing that anymore so I'm finding it a lot harder to be bitchy towards him. It's not that it wouldn't be fun. I feel slightly cruel doing it, and I'm far to nice a person :green: :angel:

That's not being bad. It's being offensive for no reason. You should really try and be nicer to people :angel:

Osensitive1

« Reply #610 on: October 08, 2010, 05:35:49 PM »
Oh wait, that last one wasn't about you, my mistake.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #611 on: October 08, 2010, 05:42:38 PM »

I want a few words with you though. A civil chat.

If you want to chat, start a thread or do so here.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #612 on: October 08, 2010, 05:43:36 PM »
I'll send a PM.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #613 on: October 08, 2010, 05:45:35 PM »
I'll send a PM.

Okay but if it gets weird or feels like an attack or even too tiresome for me to bother with, it will be ignored. Sorry.

richard

« Reply #614 on: October 08, 2010, 05:47:39 PM »
Since alex has publicly posted his phone number im calling him to tell him to unban your sorry ass. im so sick of seeing you over here :facepalm2: