6 (37.5%)
Intermediate
5 (31.3%)
Expert
3 (18.8%)
Pro
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: How good are you at trolling?  (Read 3683 times)

DukeNukem

Re: How good are you at trolling?
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2010, 08:14:06 PM »
I don't give a shit about my looks. Hell, I'm middle-aged, what're you gonna do?

At least I don't look like Judy.....

Or Bill Gates.

How dare you insult my looks? I'm a great looking guy, even though my teeth may be just a little crooked and I might be a little fat and hairy. But that's ME! I'm trying to put on a little muscle because I am below-average strength right now (I.E. cannot safely life more than 50 lbs), but come on! I look decent as long as I have a shirt and pants on! :LOL:

You're pretty ugly, dude. If I was gay, i'd turn you down, then kick you in the balls.

Better to look ugly than to look like some stupid wigger on the street, dog. :wanker:

I'm wearing thermals, a t-shirt and jeans, and a cap to protect my head from paint, and i'm a wigger?  :-\

I'm worried about you, duke.

For a sec I thought he called you a nigger. That'd be really fucked.

See, it's Duke's stupidity that makes us laugh.

I said "wigger" because Rage looks white. A "wigger" is a white person pretending to be a nigger like the only aspie nigger in the world... superniggerian! HAH! ::)

P7PSP

« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2010, 08:17:22 PM »

I said "wigger" because Rage looks white. A "wigger" is a white person pretending to be a nigger like the only aspie nigger in the world... superniggerian! HAH! ::)
Did Ian piss you off elsewhere?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2010, 08:18:35 PM »

Just when I start to feel bad about teasing you, you say something like that. Why? :duh: :duh: :duh:

DukeNukem

« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »

Just when I start to feel bad about teasing you, you say something like that. Why? :duh: :duh: :duh:

Cause I love being bad, baby! ;)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »

You are not bad you are just racist and retarded.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2010, 08:22:32 PM »

That's not being bad. It's being offensive for no reason. You should really try and be nicer to people :angel:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2010, 07:21:34 AM »

That's not being bad. It's being offensive for no reason. You should really try and be nicer to people :angel:

Yes, he's trying. VERY trying  :indeed:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2010, 07:25:08 AM »

:agreed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2010, 07:26:37 AM »

Oh, and don't forget stupid.  :lol:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2010, 07:30:07 AM »

Dont forget  :redneck: :sheep: :penis: too   :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2010, 07:40:21 AM »

As well as  :whipped: :ghey: :ATM: :dominatrix: :poo: :bigcry: :dickhead: :cuckoo: :deadhorse: :trainwreck:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2010, 07:42:10 AM »

As well as  :whipped: :ghey: :ATM: :dominatrix: :poo: :bigcry: :dickhead: :cuckoo: :deadhorse: :trainwreck:

:rofl:

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2010, 10:03:11 AM »
Judy is featured on the news, he's not a troll, he's just a regular computer virus. :zoinks:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2010, 01:19:27 PM »
:rofl:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2010, 09:37:54 AM »
Judy is featured on the news, he's not a troll, he's just a regular computer virus. :zoinks:

:plus:

Fuckin' hilarious.