Educational

Author Topic: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation  (Read 9190 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2010, 03:33:14 AM »
I hope everyone notices how most of les's arguments are built around speculation.

Whatever Phlex. I call butthurt.
You came in mindlessly into this thread and wanted to "pull me into line" or whatever the fuck you said.
Instead you tripped over your own feet and landed heavy and unceremoniously in front of us all. Exposed and embarrassed, you limped out and dusted yourself off whilst pronouncing you had made your point well and had even pwned me.
You failed here. You know it. Failures not a biggie though is it Phlex.
Kid yourself that I, or anyone else. thinks I am merely speculating all you like, "mate".

Also notice how that wasn't even a real reply, again filled with speculation.

It isn't speculation. Merely my perception of what I saw placed in metaphors for you.
Did you or did you not say..."It's about men keeping other men in line."?
How do you figure you manage it? To what extent do you think you made any point about Kit can or can't do and as to why? To what point do you think you made any point about what I ought to do on Intensity and why?
You didn't. You were an abject and dismal failure in this thread. That is the metaphor of you coming here and falling over yourself and thinking that you somehow pwned me "Yeah, this happens every time I pwn someone, they bring out the fat cunt remarks because they have no leg to stand on".
Speculation may to you mean basing educated and reason guesses based on the facts of what has gone before. That to me is not speculation.
You aren't a help to Kit, me or yourself in this thread. YOu think I will see out to rehash things for you? Nah, mate, not up for that.
You came you fail, you tried again you failed further and now I should make an effort with you? I have no idea why you are here you ignorant, sensitive, whiny tool.

Again you have nothing. I think it's amazing how you can type so much yet say so little.

But the fact remains, I type so little and you are falling over yourself to reply with long winded bullshit  :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2010, 04:02:48 AM »
I hope everyone notices how most of les's arguments are built around speculation.

You came in mindlessly into this thread and wanted to "pull me into line" or whatever the fuck you said.
Instead you tripped over your own feet and landed heavy and unceremoniously in front of us all. Exposed and embarrassed, you limped out and dusted yourself off whilst pronouncing you had made your point well and had even pwned me.
Kid yourself that I, or anyone else. thinks I am merely speculating all you like, "mate".

It isn't speculation. Merely my perception of what I saw placed in metaphors for you.
How do you figure you manage it? To what extent do you think you made any point about Kit can or can't do and as to why? To what point do you think you made any point about what I ought to do on Intensity and why?
You didn't. You were an abject and dismal failure in this thread. That is the metaphor of you coming here and falling over yourself and thinking that you somehow pwned me "Yeah, this happens every time I pwn someone, they bring out the fat cunt remarks because they have no leg to stand on".
Speculation may to you mean basing educated and reason guesses based on the facts of what has gone before. That to me is not speculation.
You aren't a help to Kit, me or yourself in this thread. YOu think I will see out to rehash things for you? Nah, mate, not up for that.
You came you fail, you tried again you failed further and now I should make an effort with you? I have no idea why you are here you ignorant, sensitive, whiny tool.

Again you have nothing. I think it's amazing how you can type so much yet say so little.

But the fact remains, I type so little and you are falling over yourself to reply with long winded bullshit  :laugh:

Just to make it clear to you. "Saying so little" is not fact but merely your reading. The reason you read it this way is because you don't understand what I say. This is of little surprise to me and no doubt others that you are failing in this regard. It may be better next time to say "Sir_Les_Patterson....I am failing in understanding anything. I understand so little".

Falling over myself? Hardly. This is my thread and whether it is you , Richard, Kit or anyone else in MY thread I will respond. Do you really thing yourself THAT important in things Phlex?  Come a guy like you important in ANY respect? really? How do you figure?

You came in with a silly premise and dedicated a few long tirades at it. You found yourself not in a position to give account of yourself without either sounding generally sexist and ignorant or with very poor opinions on Kit and her ability to handle herself generally or perhaps with little opinion on what this place is supposed to be about. certainly you have no idea what I am about or have any idea or what I have said.

You have not been able to say in lot of words what you wanted to say and now you are trying with economy of words and it still is not working for you Phlex. Having no real way to defend YOUR contention you are now trying to put this on me as my failing, that you are unable to explain your position without failing, and that I ought to post shorter replies out of character to how I normally do...to fit in with you?

You are fucking hopeless mate. Long winded is how I type. Always has been. You are in my thread. If it smells like bullshit to you don't come in here and sit in it. Go to other threads, that you don't think are full of bullshit, and share your fail postings around there. That kinda makes sense doesn't it?

Have another joint and think it over.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2010, 04:08:48 AM »

Just to make it clear to you. "Saying so little" is not fact but merely your reading. The reason you read it this way is because you don't understand what I say. This is of little surprise to me and no doubt others that you are failing in this regard. It may be better next time to say "Sir_Les_Patterson....I am failing in understanding anything. I understand so little".

Falling over myself? Hardly. This is my thread and whether it is you , Richard, Kit or anyone else in MY thread I will respond. Do you really thing yourself THAT important in things Phlex?  Come a guy like you important in ANY respect? really? How do you figure?

You came in with a silly premise and dedicated a few long tirades at it. You found yourself not in a position to give account of yourself without either sounding generally sexist and ignorant or with very poor opinions on Kit and her ability to handle herself generally or perhaps with little opinion on what this place is supposed to be about. certainly you have no idea what I am about or have any idea or what I have said.

You have not been able to say in lot of words what you wanted to say and now you are trying with economy of words and it still is not working for you Phlex. Having no real way to defend YOUR contention you are now trying to put this on me as my failing, that you are unable to explain your position without failing, and that I ought to post shorter replies out of character to how I normally do...to fit in with you?

You are fucking hopeless mate. Long winded is how I type. Always has been. You are in my thread. If it smells like bullshit to you don't come in here and sit in it. Go to other threads, that you don't think are full of bullshit, and share your fail postings around there. That kinda makes sense doesn't it?

Have another joint and think it over.

I knew you'd type another novel, You are so my bitch.

Again, nothing of substance, you guess peoples motives, you throw insults for the sake of insults, thinking that's how you win an argument. You might entertain the easily amused members here, but that's about it. But if that's what is important to you, keep it up.  :2thumbsup:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2010, 04:10:31 AM »
trying to reaad Les's posts reminds me of trying to read through War & Peace  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2010, 04:47:12 AM »
trying to reaad Les's posts reminds me of trying to read through War & Peace  :zoinks:

I will give you a pass Soph.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2010, 10:26:13 AM »
Oh this might make you feel better,

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/if-you-re-tired-of-granatelli-les-thread-please-don-t-read-t416.html

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/grantanelli-please-explain-this-all-to-me-and-tell-me-why-t404.html

I believe this is where the issue started between you two:

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/as-health-issues-t368.html

Ah this is the post it started with I remember:

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/post9059.html#p9059

There you go, happy? Now everyone can read through it if they give a damn about what really happened. This is where all the drama occurred regarding you calling him out because you got so sick of his bigotryness. Then others stepped in.

Still call this all BS? If so, then why don't you post all the other links you think are relevant to the topic? To me all these links are relevant where the drama started and where it took place. Not BS because it's my own opinion and perspective. I can say you are talking BS just because you don't agree with my view and how it happened or just because we both have our own view about this.

I know exactly what happened then and I was not saying any of this was Bullshit.
I was saying (and have said a number of times now) that you chose to bring this up in the way that you did ("and may I add" when adding to Sticky Ricky's condemnation of me - vague assertions to what I did at another board) was by the way you did it,which was NOT neutral or accidental.
You know this. You went fishing for a bite, or perhaps saw Sticky Ricky and I in a fight, and wanted to inflame things.
What you said was specifically by its wording (What was said and unsaid), by its adding on to an opposing argument against me (negative), by the position you took to it (Poor Granatelli I felt sorry for what happened to him and what happened to him is Les chased him away from the board)

As far as I see things I have in the first few posts here rectified the insinuation and put the facts where they should be. So upset? Nope.
About what I am doing, is to see why you are pretending, you were not doing exactly what you were clearly (to me) doing.

I know you don't mind this at all Kit, and I suspect you have never felt sorry for Granatelli. This is how I know this. Your own words.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,12491.msg590948.html#msg590948

Meadow
Granatelli (a member at WP and ASD Relationships)
Black and white thinkers
Paranoid people
People IMing and then taking them five minutes or more to respond
People IMing me and then they have to go a few minutes later after they have sent me the first IM
Being misunderstood
Getting accused of things that aren't true
People not listening to me
People not apologizing
The run around
People not backing up their claims
People running from an argument
People abusing SSI
Over sensitive people
"Calm down"
"That's part of life."
"They're kids."
People who say AS is fake
People who say they want to be my friend but then they stop talking to me and ignore my PMs or IM or they never come online again
Perverts and pigs (not the animals)
Creepy diaper men

And tim_tex used to piss me off but hasn't lately. Ever since the incident on the forum, he has not made one thread on his women issues.

Internet memes
Arrogance
Two face people

This could get interesting in light of this huh?

Personal opinion as to why you went for this play in the first place?

You like gossip and drama and thought throwing this out there was never going to be pinned back on you. It has now and I really think you should own it. You did what you did to help create drama. You meant it to. You were not for a moment talking neutrally about it and you saw the way to interject it into debate in such a way to create drama.
No biggie Kit. Don't be embarrassed. It is like a stealth farter finally being caught and having to own up to their own farts. Own this one Kit. It was a kind of a shitty thing to do but no doubt you normally get away with it and it is only a speedhump in the life of I2.

(Having said that I gotta say I would prefer you never on my side as a court witness. Can you imagine all seems to be going splendid in a case against me and then my little mate Kit pipes up with "Having said that I might add that he does look like that person in the wanted picture at the bank's office and I think he had a day off work when it last got robbed". When I say "WTF?" She says "What I did not say anything negative or even say you did it. If the jurors want to investigate this probably before they deliberate they can." Context is the killer. It doesn't happen by accident)

Good to see we're on the same page about this then regarding what happened. So there was no bullshit then. I still think you scared him off because you were a big part of it. You can't change my opinion there and I will never change it.

I felt sorry for him after he said no one likes him and he is unwanted there, got it?

Look at the fucking time stamps. That was posted back in April. When did Granatelli say no one wants him and he is not liked there? Ah here it is right here, May 23rd, a month after I made the other post here:

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/post10155.html#p10155

I think you are just making a big fool out of yourself with this thread and I never asked for a drama and you know it. I made myself clear in my PP.

So you see, I am allowed to get different opinions after things happen and different feelings. I still stand by what I have said about him in the past though. That hasn't changed. I'm allowed to change my opinions and my mind. That doesn't make me two faced or a contradictor or a hypocrite.

I bet granatelli be laughing at this thread right now if he were reading it and the people on WP who are seeing this I bet are glad why alex wouldn't choose you as a mod. Getting all bent out of shape over a comment and gosh no wonder people see you as a bully. You jump to conclusions and make assumptions and assume you're right and think everything else is BS so you turn it all into this. It doesn't matter if you think you were defending yourself or not, it still makes you a bully nonetheless and it just means you have issues and you take things out of proportion and get all bent out of shape. Then the fact you totally take my posts out of context claiming I wanted this drama and saying I am doing BS and trying to paint a picture. Well you just showed me what some friend you are, I don't even consider you one anymore because why? I don't need friends who are going to falsely accuse me and think I'm lying. I dump them just like that when they do that stuff to me.

So I am not being two faced. Everything is right here, all the facts.

So you may keep arguing this all you want Sir Les because the rest you say is moot. I think I pretty much summed it all up. And I have gotten second thoughts about you if you were mod. I decided you shouldn't be one on WP not because of this only but because the fact you said you wouldn't lock threads. I can't imagine a forum with chaos and just be cause I like drama doesn't mean I am going to let dramas happen if I were a mod nor not do my job as one.

And don't even be surprised when I do the granatelli after your next reply because I think I have said everything and it's obvious to everyone. And if you do try and pull this stuff on me again, I might just ignore it and not even reply because I wouldn't be arsed to deal with the drama so I would careless if you think I was contradicting myself because I refused to get into an argument after I have said I hate it when people run from arguments. But when it comes to people being brick walls, I don't think it's worth it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2010, 07:22:48 PM »
Kit I hate to do you the discourtesy of having to repeat myself yet again but this is not to do with what actually happened on ASDR. I know what happened. I was there.
This has specifically to do with you saying in response to Richard's rants against me "and may I add that he...".

You started it of as an add on to a rant so by context you were placing it as a bad thing.
You then told a forum who had no context that I scared away an NT.

From this alone you are insinuating that I am an NT basher and the context of the "and i may add" support this.

Next you say how I chased them off two forums and that it was done at a place where no-one has an account (Except me and Hyke). You say poor him and how hurt he was.

All of this paints a pretty bad picture doesn't it. Not a nice thing to do to a friend. That is OK though Kit. I don't care that much but thought to call you on it anyway. You dislike people not backing themselves and running from arguments and I know you love drama so here it is. An opportunity for all that. I thought you would be pleased by all this. No?

You keep saying again and again that I am all bent out of shape. No Kit not really. Is it bothering you? Why not just answer why you presented things as you did and in the context you did. If you could do it without claiming that you meant it neutrally that would be smashing. Thanks Kit.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2010, 11:59:27 AM »
Kit I hate to do you the discourtesy of having to repeat myself yet again but this is not to do with what actually happened on ASDR. I know what happened. I was there.
This has specifically to do with you saying in response to Richard's rants against me "and may I add that he...".

You started it of as an add on to a rant so by context you were placing it as a bad thing.

From this alone you are insinuating that I am an NT basher and the context of the "and i may add" support this.

Next you say how I chased them off two forums and that it was done at a place where no-one has an account (Except me and Hyke). You say poor him and how hurt he was.

All of this paints a pretty bad picture doesn't it. Not a nice thing to do to a friend. That is OK though Kit. I don't care that much but thought to call you on it anyway. You dislike people not backing themselves and running from arguments and I know you love drama so here it is. An opportunity for all that. I thought you would be pleased by all this. No?

You keep saying again and again that I am all bent out of shape. No Kit not really. Is it bothering you? Why not just answer why you presented things as you did and in the context you did. If you could do it without claiming that you meant it neutrally that would be smashing. Thanks Kit.

But I never meant it as a bad thing nor was I ranting. I just said it okay, I didn't mean it as good or bad nor as a rant and my god I was only thinking of how you chased off another NT, I wasn't thinking of anything else. I said you chased him off is all and where did I say you were an NT basher? To me doing all this and claiming I was saying BS about you is caring what I think.
If you still don't believe me, then this argument is pretty much over because you are not going to get an answer you want to hear because I am not going to lie to you just so you be all happy and move on, I don't work that way so you are just going to keep getting the same answer over and over in different wording or me doing the Granatelli because I get so sick of repeating myself and talking to a brick wall. It's never bothered me you scared him off but I always thought it was a shame he took it to extreme but now I understand why he took it to extreme and it has to do with my own personal experience I went through last month. If he wanted to leave and quit posting, it was his choice as Hykes said. Same as when he quit WP all together. If it weren't for you, he would still be posting on those two forums. Was it a good thing or a bad thing? I have no opinion about it so I do not know.

I have already answered your other questions and I have already explained myself.

Instead of turning it all into this why didn't you just say your side of the story and I would have still said you chased him off because you were a big cause of it and if it weren't for you, no one else would have said his comments about aspies have been bothering them too and you would have seen we just have our own opinions and nothing else. No need for an argument over this just because someone's opinion is different than yours or their point of view, it doesn't make it BS just because their view isn't the same as yours.

You know what a friend told me last fall? He told me when someone tells their side of the story and they leave out parts about what happened in a incident, it doesn't mean they are lying because the parts they leave out may not have been relevant to them that were relevant to me. So when Kassiane and I had a huge issue between us, she talked about what happened here instead than what happened in the group and you know what I thought? "Bullshit" because she left out the group part so I told that part and then my friend told me she probably didn't see the group incident as relevant as I did so she left it out. It didn't mean she was lying nor trying to paint a picture about what happened between us. This is just an example of how people's views are different about what happened and how their point of view about what happened may not match what you saw or how you view it. It doesn't mean they are lying or trying to paint a picture. So that was a new lesson I had learned last fall I never knew about about how people think and what might be going on in their heads when their side of the story doesn't match mine nor what they say about the same details.

Okay I think I get your point of view now, I wasn't trying to paint anything. I wish you get mine. And I find it very hurtful you think I would try and intentionally do something to you. I thought you knew me well but I guess I was wrong and even worse when a friend thinks wrong of me after knowing me for three years. I have been here for three years and you have been here how long? I thought that be plenty of time to know what kind of person I am.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

But I never meant it as a bad thing nor was I ranting. I just said it okay, I didn't mean it as good or bad nor as a rant and my god I was only thinking of how you chased off another NT, I wasn't thinking of anything else. I said you chased him off is all and where did I say you were an NT basher? To me doing all this and claiming I was saying BS about you is caring what I think.
If you still don't believe me, then this argument is pretty much over because you are not going to get an answer you want to hear because I am not going to lie to you just so you be all happy and move on, I don't work that way so you are just going to keep getting the same answer over and over in different wording or me doing the Granatelli because I get so sick of repeating myself and talking to a brick wall. It's never bothered me you scared him off but I always thought it was a shame he took it to extreme but now I understand why he took it to extreme and it has to do with my own personal experience I went through last month. If he wanted to leave and quit posting, it was his choice as Hykes said. Same as when he quit WP all together. If it weren't for you, he would still be posting on those two forums. Was it a good thing or a bad thing? I have no opinion about it so I do not know.

I have already answered your other questions and I have already explained myself.

Instead of turning it all into this why didn't you just say your side of the story and I would have still said you chased him off because you were a big cause of it and if it weren't for you, no one else would have said his comments about aspies have been bothering them too and you would have seen we just have our own opinions and nothing else. No need for an argument over this just because someone's opinion is different than yours or their point of view, it doesn't make it BS just because their view isn't the same as yours.

You know what a friend told me last fall? He told me when someone tells their side of the story and they leave out parts about what happened in a incident, it doesn't mean they are lying because the parts they leave out may not have been relevant to them that were relevant to me. So when Kassiane and I had a huge issue between us, she talked about what happened here instead than what happened in the group and you know what I thought? "Bullshit" because she left out the group part so I told that part and then my friend told me she probably didn't see the group incident as relevant as I did so she left it out. It didn't mean she was lying nor trying to paint a picture about what happened between us. This is just an example of how people's views are different about what happened and how their point of view about what happened may not match what you saw or how you view it. It doesn't mean they are lying or trying to paint a picture. So that was a new lesson I had learned last fall I never knew about about how people think and what might be going on in their heads when their side of the story doesn't match mine nor what they say about the same details.

Okay I think I get your point of view now, I wasn't trying to paint anything. I wish you get mine. And I find it very hurtful you think I would try and intentionally do something to you. I thought you knew me well but I guess I was wrong and even worse when a friend thinks wrong of me after knowing me for three years. I have been here for three years and you have been here how long? I thought that be plenty of time to know what kind of person I am.

Kit read the Peanut Gallery and consider what Hyke has said. She is spot on and I am not surprised. I will be here.

The_Chosen_One

:fiveshots: :popcorn:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Again, nothing of substance, you guess peoples motives, you throw insults for the sake of insults, thinking that's how you win an argument. You might entertain the easily amused members here, but that's about it. But if that's what is important to you, keep it up.  :2thumbsup:

:lol:

Only just saw this. Phlex, Phlex , Phlex. If only you wanting something to be true or to go your way was tantamount to you being correct .... or rational. Hell were that the case then, yes I would be your bitch.....mind you, you would also have a job and not be fat.
I will tell you something. I don't seek to win an argument with you because you don't put up one. I don't try to pwn you because as best I try I don't think I could do better than your self-pwning efforts earlier in the thread.
Hope that helps

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Only just saw this. Phlex, Phlex , Phlex. If only you wanting something to be true or to go your way was tantamount to you being correct .... or rational. Hell were that the case then, yes I would be your bitch.....mind you, you would also have a job and not be fat.
I will tell you something. I don't seek to win an argument with you because you don't put up one. I don't try to pwn you because as best I try I don't think I could do better than your self-pwning efforts earlier in the thread.
Hope that helps

Why would I play those retarded games in your head for? I'll leave looking like a dickhead to you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Hope that helps

Why would I play those retarded games in your head for? I'll leave looking like a dickhead to you.

You are playing retarded games in my head? What the hell are you on about now?.
You are not "making me your bitch" nor are you "keeping me in line" or any of the other retarded fail you are spouting. You are spouting fail on an internet forum full of spazzes and beyond all reason keep seeking to do so.
I see no game. No strategy. No end result other than more fail for you. It is rather pitiful.
It is a big fat fail.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Hope that helps

You are not "making me your bitch" nor are you "keeping me in line" or any of the other retarded fail you are spouting. You are spouting fail on an internet forum full of spazzes and beyond all reason keep seeking to do so.
I see no game. No strategy. No end result other than more fail for you. It is rather pitiful.
It is a big fat fail.

Aww, is this all too hard for you to understand? I though you were good at explaining everything to everyone else like you are the only person who understands. Is there finally something Mr KnowItAll can't explain?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Hope that helps

It is a big fat fail.

Aww, is this all too hard for you to understand? I though you were good at explaining everything to everyone else like you are the only person who understands. Is there finally something Mr KnowItAll can't explain?

Its OK Randy never  understood what I was telling him nor I of what he tried to communicate either. I don't have an issue with his or your communication fail. Does that helpp?