Educational

Author Topic: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation  (Read 9174 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2010, 12:28:50 PM »
Granatelli had many people pissed off with him because he was a bigot. You did not feel sorry about him or his bigotry and were in the front lines with everyone that railed against him including the owner. You kinda skipped over this bit completely huh? Why? Probably something to do with the lack of drama and because it sounds less damning saying "Yeah there was a guy on another board that fought with Les and others and eventually he left. Shortly beforehand Les left"

No I felt sorry for him when he felt no one liked him and he was unwanted. Heck I even said the same to SBI on IM. I thought then the simple solution is stop talking that way about AS but now I realize maybe he doesn't know what he was saying wrong and when he found out he offended lot of people, he left. Maybe he doesn't know what he will say will offend so he took it to extreme and quit posting there and left eventually. Just my opinion.

I told him to stop talking that way about AS. That was my friendly advice to him. Did he take it? No. I was disappointed in how he took it all to extreme because I thought he was stronger than that. But now my thoughts have changed about that part because maybe he doesn't know what he is saying will offend so he felt better off leaving. Do I miss him? Not really.

What I saw there what you were doing was just asking him why he does these things is all and calling him out on it and not letting him walk away from it. I didn't think you were doing it to scare him off. You can unintentionally scare people off like I did with maggiedoll, and kassianne.

You ripped shit out of him Kit. Most of us did (including and maybe especially me...and Grafton). That is not a bad thing. But it was not isolated to one person nor because the guy was not given a chance nor because he was NT.

Posting the way you did without the context to show people who don't know the situation leaves them a lot of blank space to fill in.

They can just read the whole thread thanks to the links being posted. I posted the ones I found important and I am not going to go through all my posts and post them all here. That isn't painting a picture.

They won't though. They will take your word though and if you insinuate it to be negative then they will take it as read that UNLESS they have someone defend the position and and put a contrary perspective on it that the insinuation will be right.
You insinuated this by putting "Let me also add" That is let me add this charge to Richard's list of condemnations.
You DO get this Kit. I know you do.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2010, 12:32:22 PM »
Oh this might make you feel better,

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/if-you-re-tired-of-granatelli-les-thread-please-don-t-read-t416.html

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/grantanelli-please-explain-this-all-to-me-and-tell-me-why-t404.html

I believe this is where the issue started between you two:

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/as-health-issues-t368.html

Ah this is the post it started with I remember:

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/post9059.html#p9059

There you go, happy? Now everyone can read through it if they give a damn about what really happened. This is where all the drama occurred regarding you calling him out because you got so sick of his bigotryness. Then others stepped in.

Still call this all BS? If so, then why don't you post all the other links you think are relevant to the topic? To me all these links are relevant where the drama started and where it took place. Not BS because it's my own opinion and perspective. I can say you are talking BS just because you don't agree with my view and how it happened or just because we both have our own view about this.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2010, 12:33:11 PM »
Granatelli had many people pissed off with him because he was a bigot. You did not feel sorry about him or his bigotry and were in the front lines with everyone that railed against him including the owner. You kinda skipped over this bit completely huh? Why? Probably something to do with the lack of drama and because it sounds less damning saying "Yeah there was a guy on another board that fought with Les and others and eventually he left. Shortly beforehand Les left"

No I felt sorry for him when he felt no one liked him and he was unwanted. Heck I even said the same to SBI on IM. I thought then the simple solution is stop talking that way about AS but now I realize maybe he doesn't know what he was saying wrong and when he found out he offended lot of people, he left. Maybe he doesn't know what he will say will offend so he took it to extreme and quit posting there and left eventually. Just my opinion.

I told him to stop talking that way about AS. That was my friendly advice to him. Did he take it? No. I was disappointed in how he took it all to extreme because I thought he was stronger than that. But now my thoughts have changed about that part because maybe he doesn't know what he is saying will offend so he felt better off leaving. Do I miss him? Not really.

What I saw there what you were doing was just asking him why he does these things is all and calling him out on it and not letting him walk away from it. I didn't think you were doing it to scare him off. You can unintentionally scare people off like I did with maggiedoll, and kassianne.

You ripped shit out of him Kit. Most of us did (including and maybe especially me...and Grafton). That is not a bad thing. But it was not isolated to one person nor because the guy was not given a chance nor because he was NT.

Posting the way you did without the context to show people who don't know the situation leaves them a lot of blank space to fill in.

They can just read the whole thread thanks to the links being posted. I posted the ones I found important and I am not going to go through all my posts and post them all here. That isn't painting a picture.

They won't though. They will take your word though and if you insinuate it to be negative then they will take it as read that UNLESS they have someone defend the position and and put a contrary perspective on it that the insinuation will be right.
You insinuated this by putting "Let me also add" That is let me add this charge to Richard's list of condemnations.
You DO get this Kit. I know you do.

How do you know they won't?

When I see links being posted to past dramas from other forums, I prefer to read it myself and get my own opinion.

richard

« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »
but spokane, dont you know your just throwing more full on teh fire? im shure somwhere in austraila a short overweight man is getting no sleep! could he have said it better? placed a metaphor like this? used one more overly dramatic line about just how much hurt you have caused him?

how you saying him making someone leave is just the end of the world!!!

*holds breath*

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2010, 03:19:38 PM »
but spokane, dont you know your just throwing more full on teh fire? im shure somwhere in austraila a short overweight man is getting no sleep! could he have said it better? placed a metaphor like this? used one more overly dramatic line about just how much hurt you have caused him?

*holds breath*

I've tried apologizing to him but appearenlty that wasn't the case for him.

I never said it was the end of the world when he made someone leave. He got all bent out of shape over that comment.

richard

« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »
yes i know. i was mocking him, because he obviously is soaked from head to toe in the giant pussy that follows him around. poor guy :P

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2010, 04:10:48 PM »
yes i know. i was mocking him, because he obviously is soaked from head to toe in the giant pussy that follows him around. poor guy :P

You're a fine one to mock people for being soaked in bodily fluids.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

richard

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2010, 04:20:39 PM »
 the sky just fell on my head because you said that. now i supose i shall live the rest of my life as a ninja turtle
 :'(

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2010, 09:44:57 PM »

*holds breath*

I am sure your every pronouncement makes perfect sense to you and it is very admirable you trying to fight Spokane Girl's fights for her, even if all you can do is attempt at addressing nothing but imagined fantasies of what I look or bother over.
Stick Ricky this situation is not that tricky and does not require the uses of a masturbator. Sorry. As far as uses, you are not up for much even as an ally here for Kit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

P7PSP

« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2010, 09:47:20 PM »

*holds breath*

I am sure your every pronouncement makes perfect sense to you and it is very admirable you trying to fight Spokane Girl's fights for her, even if all you can do is attempt at addressing nothing but imagined fantasies of what I look or bother over.
Stick Ricky this situation is not that tricky and does not require the uses of a masturbator. Sorry. As far as uses, you are not up for much even as an ally here for Kit.
Plus he just fucked off with his cum stained knickers to Wankville, supposedly for good.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2010, 10:12:47 PM »
Oh this might make you feel better,

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/if-you-re-tired-of-granatelli-les-thread-please-don-t-read-t416.html

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/grantanelli-please-explain-this-all-to-me-and-tell-me-why-t404.html

I believe this is where the issue started between you two:

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/as-health-issues-t368.html

Ah this is the post it started with I remember:

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/post9059.html#p9059

There you go, happy? Now everyone can read through it if they give a damn about what really happened. This is where all the drama occurred regarding you calling him out because you got so sick of his bigotryness. Then others stepped in.

Still call this all BS? If so, then why don't you post all the other links you think are relevant to the topic? To me all these links are relevant where the drama started and where it took place. Not BS because it's my own opinion and perspective. I can say you are talking BS just because you don't agree with my view and how it happened or just because we both have our own view about this.

I know exactly what happened then and I was not saying any of this was Bullshit.
I was saying (and have said a number of times now) that you chose to bring this up in the way that you did ("and may I add" when adding to Sticky Ricky's condemnation of me - vague assertions to what I did at another board) was by the way you did it,which was NOT neutral or accidental.
You know this. You went fishing for a bite, or perhaps saw Sticky Ricky and I in a fight, and wanted to inflame things.
What you said was specifically by its wording (What was said and unsaid), by its adding on to an opposing argument against me (negative), by the position you took to it (Poor Granatelli I felt sorry for what happened to him and what happened to him is Les chased him away from the board)

As far as I see things I have in the first few posts here rectified the insinuation and put the facts where they should be. So upset? Nope.
About what I am doing, is to see why you are pretending, you were not doing exactly what you were clearly (to me) doing.

I know you don't mind this at all Kit, and I suspect you have never felt sorry for Granatelli. This is how I know this. Your own words.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,12491.msg590948.html#msg590948

Meadow
Granatelli (a member at WP and ASD Relationships)
Black and white thinkers
Paranoid people
People IMing and then taking them five minutes or more to respond
People IMing me and then they have to go a few minutes later after they have sent me the first IM
Being misunderstood
Getting accused of things that aren't true
People not listening to me
People not apologizing
The run around
People not backing up their claims
People running from an argument
People abusing SSI
Over sensitive people
"Calm down"
"That's part of life."
"They're kids."
People who say AS is fake
People who say they want to be my friend but then they stop talking to me and ignore my PMs or IM or they never come online again
Perverts and pigs (not the animals)
Creepy diaper men

And tim_tex used to piss me off but hasn't lately. Ever since the incident on the forum, he has not made one thread on his women issues.

Internet memes
Arrogance
Two face people

This could get interesting in light of this huh?

Personal opinion as to why you went for this play in the first place?

You like gossip and drama and thought throwing this out there was never going to be pinned back on you. It has now and I really think you should own it. You did what you did to help create drama. You meant it to. You were not for a moment talking neutrally about it and you saw the way to interject it into debate in such a way to create drama.
No biggie Kit. Don't be embarrassed. It is like a stealth farter finally being caught and having to own up to their own farts. Own this one Kit. It was a kind of a shitty thing to do but no doubt you normally get away with it and it is only a speedhump in the life of I2.

(Having said that I gotta say I would prefer you never on my side as a court witness. Can you imagine all seems to be going splendid in a case against me and then my little mate Kit pipes up with "Having said that I might add that he does look like that person in the wanted picture at the bank's office and I think he had a day off work when it last got robbed". When I say "WTF?" She says "What I did not say anything negative or even say you did it. If the jurors want to investigate this probably before they deliberate they can." Context is the killer. It doesn't happen by accident)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 10:20:19 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2010, 11:18:51 PM »
I hope everyone notices how most of les's arguments are built around speculation.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2010, 12:00:59 AM »
I hope everyone notices how most of les's arguments are built around speculation.

Whatever Phlex. I call butthurt.
You came in mindlessly into this thread and wanted to "pull me into line" or whatever the fuck you said.
Instead you tripped over your own feet and landed heavy and unceremoniously in front of us all. Exposed and embarrassed, you limped out and dusted yourself off whilst pronouncing you had made your point well and had even pwned me.
You failed here. You know it. Failures not a biggie though is it Phlex.
Kid yourself that I, or anyone else. thinks I am merely speculating all you like, "mate".

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2010, 12:33:53 AM »

You came in mindlessly into this thread and wanted to "pull me into line" or whatever the fuck you said.
Instead you tripped over your own feet and landed heavy and unceremoniously in front of us all. Exposed and embarrassed, you limped out and dusted yourself off whilst pronouncing you had made your point well and had even pwned me.
Kid yourself that I, or anyone else. thinks I am merely speculating all you like, "mate".

Also notice how that wasn't even a real reply, again filled with speculation.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2010, 01:35:10 AM »

Also notice how that wasn't even a real reply, again filled with speculation.

It isn't speculation. Merely my perception of what I saw placed in metaphors for you.
Did you or did you not say..."It's about men keeping other men in line."?
How do you figure you manage it? To what extent do you think you made any point about Kit can or can't do and as to why? To what point do you think you made any point about what I ought to do on Intensity and why?
You didn't. You were an abject and dismal failure in this thread. That is the metaphor of you coming here and falling over yourself and thinking that you somehow pwned me "Yeah, this happens every time I pwn someone, they bring out the fat cunt remarks because they have no leg to stand on".
Speculation may to you mean basing educated and reason guesses based on the facts of what has gone before. That to me is not speculation.
You aren't a help to Kit, me or yourself in this thread. YOu think I will see out to rehash things for you? Nah, mate, not up for that.
You came you fail, you tried again you failed further and now I should make an effort with you? I have no idea why you are here you ignorant, sensitive, whiny tool.