Author Topic: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation  (Read 9205 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Yep, that must be it, Sir Les nails it again.

::)

Unless you had something rational to say?
Anything...anything...anything at all?

Or you could try to...what was it? "try to keep me in line"  :emb:

No no, keep up the good work, the internet needs you.

I've said what I wanted to say, a number of times, do you really think me saying it again will achieve anything? No? Didn't think so.

I dunno. Maybe go for coherence this time.

Personally I think you need to go have a bowl Phlex then relax the fuck out  :meditate:

You're so funny man, I'm the fat one, I'm the one who needs to relax, yet you're the one who had a heart attack. Life's cruel isn't it.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2010, 05:56:51 AM »
And now, rages final thought. Intensity is the best, and if you visit other spectrum websites for reasons besides trolling, you are garbage.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2010, 05:58:29 AM »
And now, rages final thought. Intensity is the best, and if you visit other spectrum websites for reasons besides trolling, you are garbage.

I approve this message.  :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2010, 06:01:01 AM »
 :green:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Yep, that must be it, Sir Les nails it again.

::)

Unless you had something rational to say?
Anything...anything...anything at all?

Or you could try to...what was it? "try to keep me in line"  :emb:

No no, keep up the good work, the internet needs you.

I've said what I wanted to say, a number of times, do you really think me saying it again will achieve anything? No? Didn't think so.

I dunno. Maybe go for coherence this time.

Personally I think you need to go have a bowl Phlex then relax the fuck out  :meditate:

You're so funny man, I'm the fat one, I'm the one who needs to relax, yet you're the one who had a heart attack. Life's cruel isn't it.

Life is a riot. My Father a big drinker, smoker, ate unhealthy and overweight
My Mother fitness freak, petite, nondrinker or smoker.
Guess which one got terminal bowel cancer?

Yup she is fixing to die any time and the old man as strong as ever.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
That was the response to Sopho's drama llama picture and I wasn't expecting any drama, I didn't even know you were going to get bent so out of shape. If I knew would I still have mentioned you scared off another NT? I dunno.

So I made that post and because this is I2, I don't even bother going back to delete my previous posts that would start something. This seems to be the second time here I have done it. First I say who bearheart is after I find out and boom, a drama breaks out. Okay that became enjoyable even though it was not my intention. Then now this.

Kit you are acting like you act without any real context and in a vaccum oblivous to what is going on around you and what others post around you.
I don't believe it for a second. Ricktard was trying his best to give me shit about being a trouble maker and having fun on WP. It is true, I can be and I did have fun on WrongPlanet. People know the score on both accounts and I am not going to deny it. Besides it is Richard for fuck's sake.
Then you come through with a "Agreed. He scares away NT's too on WP and another forum too. Go figure. I feel really bad for the guy getting scared off and wish he had not have left". (Paraphrased)
This was not in a vaccum. YOu sided with Richard. You took your own stance and it was not an incidental passing on of information. Not by any reading.

I was not lying. I didn't know what your partner was talking about so I asked. She didn't answer and she said true so I assumed what I guessed was correct. People need to be more specific. She did say cross forum so I thought she meant here. That didn't make me a liar. I just misunderstood.

MMmmm...ok. Not really buying it tbh. Might be but I think that it rings false in my ears.

Yeah I felt sorry for him on the other board because he felt everyone didn't like him and he was unwanted. Is that a bad thing? I can still feel sorry for people you know. I think you are taking this whole thing too personally. I meant nothing bad by it when you said you scared off another NT. Then you asked which NT and if it was a good thing or a bad thing so I thought you were confused about what I said so I asked if you remembered him so you know what I was talking about. TBH I wasn't sure if you were joking with your question or serious. It can be hard to tell on I2 because of the way it was worded.

What Hykes said I told her I be glad to post the links to the drama if anyone is curious and wants to know the whole story. Then they can decide if you scared him off or if he simply decided to leave and you didn't cause it. Get it? Don't you like people knowing all the facts too before making any assumptions or judgments? Why are you upset by it?

Heck I scared maggiedoll off of WP. Know how I did it? It had to do with what happened between sinsboldly and I and she took her side and didn't like me spreading the word about her being banned and being happy I caused her banning. She stayed for a little longer and then left the forum. Now she just lurks every now and then but she doesn't post. Yes it was her decision to leave and not post there anymore but I was the cause of her to make that choice.

People here scared off sinsboldly when she joined because she didn't like being questioned about something. I don't remember what, callaway remembers though since she does research for the answer and I can't be arsed to do it. Sure it was her choice to leave here and ask her account to be deleted but people here were the cause of her making that choice right?

So I always say someone scared another person off.

Granatelli had many people pissed off with him because he was a bigot. You did not feel sorry about him or his bigotry and were in the front lines with everyone that railed against him including the owner. You kinda skipped over this bit completely huh? Why? Probably something to do with the lack of drama and because it sounds less damning saying "Yeah there was a guy on another board that fought with Les and others and eventually he left. Shortly beforehand Les left"
You wanted to prove your position. Your position was that in backing Ricktards assertions to my character that I had on another forum gone on, railed against an NT and scared them off the site. You wanted to find links to support this to the I2 community.
I simply got in first and exposed what actually happened. No-one here but Hyke actually had the context to know either way and I was damned if I was going to have you post posts out of context to back a point.

I told him to stop talking that way about AS. That was my friendly advice to him. Did he take it? No. I was disappointed in how he took it all to extreme because I thought he was stronger than that. But now my thoughts have changed about that part because maybe he doesn't know what he is saying will offend so he felt better off leaving. Do I miss him? Not really.

What I saw there what you were doing was just asking him why he does these things is all and calling him out on it and not letting him walk away from it. I didn't think you were doing it to scare him off. You can unintentionally scare people off like I did with maggiedoll, and kassianne.

You ripped shit out of him Kit. Most of us did (including and maybe especially me...and Grafton). That is not a bad thing. But it was not isolated to one person nor because the guy was not given a chance nor because he was NT.

Posting the way you did without the context to show people who don't know the situation leaves them a lot of blank space to fill in.

What do you think? They didn't like what he said either. I just rather laughed at his comments than getting all insulted. I recall one of the NT members there saying I was also offended with what I said there but I didn't argue about it because I don't remember saying I was offended by it. I remember saying there I found it funny what he say about AS. But they finally said something about it when you made it an issue and we all stepped in. But you were the one who called it out first and kept shoving it and then he left the forum due to his wife's situation and then he came back and then you brought the issue back which I thought was funny. I was wondering when you were going to do that. Then others decided to step in and say they feel the same way about him too.

Heck I am sure lot of aspies felt that way about him on WP and I sometimes wonder if he had the mods on his back about it. I saw a member mentioning him in her post and it was obvious she was talking about him just by what she was saying about that user. But she wouldn't tell me in PM who she was talking about but I figure who anyway. But he stopped posting on WP too all together after what happened on the other board.

Maybe we can all call you a hero eh? Like I called myself a hero about sins being demodded.

A hero? Wo Kit painting this all now in a very different light to the way you insinuated it earlier.

Picking on a pregnant woman? A new low even for your Les.

Maybe he didn't even know?

Oh well, just as long as I am here, I shouldn't expect special treatment and if I can't take the heat here or the stress, I can just simply leave until I am better.

No you shouldn't Kit.
I will tell you something. I actually IF I had no respect for you and thought you incapable of arguing or resolving shit or of no consequence would not fucking bother with you.
I am simply not prepared to do that. I have no idea what Phlex or anyone else thinks of you but I think you are a bit more substantial than that. You are here and yu know why we are here. You have earned your stripes so to speak.
Ironically if you wanted to call things off for a while I would. You know this too. You have seen it before. With Granatelli on ASDR. :D

Here is something I said:

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/post10214.html#p10214

Question:

Would things be any different if granatelli said in the first place "many aspies" or "lot of aspies" or "most aspies" than "aspies?" I mean talking that way would rule out aspies who aren't that way based on what he is saying, so if he went on about how black and white we are and saying how we refuse to see other point of views, etc saying "Most aspies" or "some aspies" " or many aspies" some people would have been less bothered by his posts knowing he isn't saying all aspies are that way?

Yep just asked if anything be different there if he talked that way instead. Apparently he never took that advice if he ever read it.

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/post10214.html#p10214

I said:

"I just laughed and moved on"

Better than getting all offended and bent out of shape what I read online so it's better to find it funny.

Here it is where sir les said I told him to shut it:

http://asdrelationships.freeforums.org/post10036.html#p10036

No, just change the way you talk and learn to keep your mouth shut about things or learn to word things different so you don't come off as bigoted or whatever. Just stop being black and white about aspies or is that too hard? You act like we're all the same.

He didn't take that advice either.

Note: I love to post links to verify my posts are true what I said.

Yup already quoted you as saying that.

Now here is the thing. I see this as just contesting your premise and putting facts where base insinuation and uncontextualise claim lay.
I am not bent out of shape or upset. I call bullshit and I always will. I am reactive. Always have been and always will be. 

I think that you went fishing and dangled the bait and I took it and landed right in your boat with you and you weren't expecting that type of a reaction.
You should know me enough by now to know that I will always react strongly and doing so is far from a bad thing in my book.

I don't see you as being completely acting in a vaccum of what was going on and I think you did try for some drama and you got it Kit. One big surly Sir_Les to play with.

Have fun Kit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

richard

you call me melodramatic? that would be you sir, overracting to what a pregnant lady said to you online. my god how do you deal with real life situations? i can see you paying a bill or returning a product irl
 "LOOK YOU ASSHOLE< I SAID< THEN YOU SAID, THEN I SAID I PAYED MY BILL ONTIME!"

jesus fucking christ. shut the fuck up already

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
you call me melodramatic? that would be you sir, overracting to what a pregnant lady said to you online. my god how do you deal with real life situations? i can see you paying a bill or returning a product irl
 "LOOK YOU ASSHOLE< I SAID< THEN YOU SAID, THEN I SAID I PAYED MY BILL ONTIME!"

jesus fucking christ. shut the fuck up already

How's that ignoring working out for you there Richard?
Are you fucking lost? What are you doing here?
Do you have anything to contribute? Do you make any sense? Do you wank yourself insensible before you start posting? Sure looks like it.
This obvious offends your delicate sensibilities so how about going to the Ginseng forum and post about your shiny rocks you keep breaking?
Fucking time-wasting idiot.  :-*

richard

well? get a grip on life man, and then kill yourself. all your problems will be solved then. your a fucking walking basketcase

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
well? get a grip on life man, and then kill yourself. all your problems will be solved then. your a fucking walking basketcase

I am fine with life. This thread is no biggie. It is part of what happens here. Read the front page and then ask someone to translate it for you.
Kill myself? You wish
Get a grip? That is you Mr Dick ("Richard") Wank.
Before you try to inject credibility into this thread or question my character or values...tell me do you, or do you not post pictures of you wanking?
Ok thanks for coming (pun intended) and trying to communicate to the humans. Now fuck off and take your fail with you.

richard

« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2010, 11:08:06 AM »
i think its been well established what a melodramatic pussy fuck you really are. your long winded replys and answers in this thread prove that, all over nothing!

since there is really nothing left to prove, i'll let you shit your pants online. and then argue with yourself about why you just shit your pants online

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2010, 11:18:52 AM »
i think its been well established what a melodramatic pussy fuck you really are. your long winded replys and answers in this thread prove that, all over nothing!

since there is really nothing left to prove, i'll let you shit your pants online. and then argue with yourself about why you just shit your pants online

Talking crap don't make it so does it?
Again if you are offended or upset by this post then you can ignore it. By ignore I don't mean keep reading it and replying to it. You know, really ignore.
I am in no danger of shitting myself Richard.
There was never anything to prove in the first place. You just decided to come in and be a dickhead and did so admirably. It is like you have spent your whole life practicing. Co-incidence? I think not.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2010, 12:07:09 PM »
Nope Kit.
This is what happened. Your mate Ricktard was carrying on like a dickhead about how I was a troublemaker and trying to denounce my action with TheZach and in you come with:
I should also add he scared an NT off another forum and off WP too. Go figure.

You then try to:

Paint it as me scaring him off alone.
You being fair and concerned and treating him nicely and feeling sorry for him
Him as a victim
Him leaving before and as a result of me
Then want to post the links to further solidify Your/Ricktard's assertions.

This is where I come in.
Try to tell a forum who was not there and doesn't know what happened, anything, and they are likely to believe it because they are unlikely to join to become members and read the background. All you need to do is to post a few select links to go wit a selective memory and voila!! You have just rewritten history as far as it needs to be rewritten here.
How far did it "need" re-writing? Only as much completely misrepresent what went on somewhere else and back Ricktard's point of view.

Why bring it up at all? No one else was there and no-one else really knew anything about the forum anyhow?

Drama. This was not about telling the truth nor about correct representation Kit.
The only reason you wanted it introduced was to get the drama happening and the gossip.
The reason you place the comment where and how you did was to back Ricktard. There was nothing incidental with what you said.
You said what you said for a specific reason and in answering things you suggest that random shit just hits the keyboard and is entered.

Why mention in this context, Granatelli and ASDRelationships forum? Why use it to back Ricktard? Why insinuate that I chased him off when it was clearly a collaborative effort? Why suggest my efforts bad and yours good and him mistreated? You know damn well this is not right and I have proved it here.

Drama?

It's my friggen opinion that you scared him off. Big deal. Get over it. I never said it was a good thing or a bad thing.

You may think you didn't scare him off, hykes may think that too but I am entitled to my own opinion. Why does it matter what I think? Get over it.

It doesn't make me a bad person to feel sorry for someone. Am I bad for feeling sorry or concerned for sinsboldly when she kept messing with her own profile and couldn't keep her avatars the same for 24 hrs and the fact she was off of WP after her ban was uplifted. Hey even at the same time I was thinking "what did she expect?" So I am not bad for feeling sorry for granatelli when he posted about how no one there wants him, he is unwanted and he gets it. Yeah niceness is a bitch huh?

I never asked for a drama and thank you sir les for showing me how sensitive you are. I really thought you didn't care what people thought or that you aren't sensitive but obviously you do care or you wouldn't be doing this. If you care so much, post your own friggen links to all the dramas if you're so worried what people think. You posted selected quotes too.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2010, 12:23:24 PM »
Sure you did Kit.
There is nothing to "Get over". As I say I am neither annoyed or upset but I am calling it how I see it.
You think I misrepresented things. Fine You think I selective posted and did not encapsulate how things went down? I will be happy to be proved wrong.
If someone is railing against someone else and you just happen to bring something like this (the way you did) into the debate you don't need to say it is a good thing or bad thing. By positioning it in this context you necessarily insinuate it to be bad. Just like giving half the story paints it as bad.
Why? Because no-one who is not there has any idea of what actually went on.
You certainly weren't going to give account.
You alluded to this poor NT guy. Me chasing off someone from two forums. Hell when you say "I should also add", what are you adding this to?
You were adding it to Richard condemning rant and NOW you say you weren't trying to show it as a good or bad thing?
Bullshit Kit.
You were adding your own fuel to Ricktards fire and knew precisely that there was no way it would be viewed in a positive light you doing so.
Does it matter in the scheme of things? Probably not. Am I losing sleep over this? Nope
Am I going to call you out on this....you bet your arse I will.
Don't say you had no idea it could be taken this way. Don't say that it was all unintentional and don't try to say that you weren't hoping for a nibble.
You got that nibble. I want to see how you go landing me.  :zoinks:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 12:25:36 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2010, 12:24:52 PM »
Granatelli had many people pissed off with him because he was a bigot. You did not feel sorry about him or his bigotry and were in the front lines with everyone that railed against him including the owner. You kinda skipped over this bit completely huh? Why? Probably something to do with the lack of drama and because it sounds less damning saying "Yeah there was a guy on another board that fought with Les and others and eventually he left. Shortly beforehand Les left"

No I felt sorry for him when he felt no one liked him and he was unwanted. Heck I even said the same to SBI on IM. I thought then the simple solution is stop talking that way about AS but now I realize maybe he doesn't know what he was saying wrong and when he found out he offended lot of people, he left. Maybe he doesn't know what he will say will offend so he took it to extreme and quit posting there and left eventually. Just my opinion.

I told him to stop talking that way about AS. That was my friendly advice to him. Did he take it? No. I was disappointed in how he took it all to extreme because I thought he was stronger than that. But now my thoughts have changed about that part because maybe he doesn't know what he is saying will offend so he felt better off leaving. Do I miss him? Not really.

What I saw there what you were doing was just asking him why he does these things is all and calling him out on it and not letting him walk away from it. I didn't think you were doing it to scare him off. You can unintentionally scare people off like I did with maggiedoll, and kassianne.

You ripped shit out of him Kit. Most of us did (including and maybe especially me...and Grafton). That is not a bad thing. But it was not isolated to one person nor because the guy was not given a chance nor because he was NT.

Posting the way you did without the context to show people who don't know the situation leaves them a lot of blank space to fill in.

They can just read the whole thread thanks to the links being posted. I posted the ones I found important and I am not going to go through all my posts and post them all here. That isn't painting a picture.