Educational

Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 10811 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2010, 11:33:59 PM »
Isolation is causing me to go insane. I stopped counting how many years of isolation, now. When my stuff gets here, I will get busy with my creative work and disappear from forums. I'm breaking down mentally, more and more I'm noticing, and being around jerks and ass holes I'm sure doesn't help. Guess that's how I see people anymore when you break it down. I was raised with a lot of abuse. I shouldn't even still be alive, but here I am. I don't know how to relate to people on top of it all. I have PTSD and autism (AS) with sensory hypersensitivity, not good combination's. My life is screwed up major and I'm getting more pissed about it everyday.

Keep the bowl of cherries (as in Life is a bowl of cherries = great) if that description of your life doesn't say "SUCK."

Weakling is a fitting name for someone who will bash another just for the sake of bashing them.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: September 03, 2010, 11:39:45 PM »
Isolation is causing me to go insane. I stopped counting how many years of isolation, now. When my stuff gets here, I will get busy with my creative work and disappear from forums. I'm breaking down mentally, more and more I'm noticing, and being around jerks and ass holes I'm sure doesn't help. Guess that's how I see people anymore when you break it down. I was raised with a lot of abuse. I shouldn't even still be alive, but here I am. I don't know how to relate to people on top of it all. I have PTSD and autism (AS) with sensory hypersensitivity, not good combination's. My life is screwed up major and I'm getting more pissed about it everyday.

Keep the bowl of cherries (as in Life is a bowl of cherries = great) if that description of your life doesn't say "SUCK."

Weakling is a fitting name for someone who will bash another just for the sake of bashing them.

Something you are well practised at, it would seem Meadow. Perhaps you should judge your own actions as harshly as you judge others.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: September 03, 2010, 11:47:44 PM »

May I ask that you re-read my replies number 4, 107 and 170 and tell me which one of them you feel doesn't show some attempt to either show concern and/or attempt to derail this train wreck. If I've insulted or misunderstood you then I apologize.  It was not my intent. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #198 on: September 03, 2010, 11:47:58 PM »

Something you are well practised at, it would seem Meadow. Perhaps you should judge your own actions as harshly as you judge others.

Eclair: 3 words to describe said actions.

Pot, kettle, black.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: September 03, 2010, 11:52:32 PM »

Another word for arrogant is ignorant.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #200 on: September 03, 2010, 11:59:41 PM »

Another word for arrogant is ignorant.

Let's see:

Arrogance or arrogant may refer to:

* Overbearing pride
    * Hubris
    * Arrogance (band)

while

Ignorance is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge). The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. "Ignoramus" is commonly used in the UK and Ireland as a name of someone who is overwhemingly ignorant.

Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts. Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it).

Writer Thomas Pynchon articulated about the scope and structure of one's ignorance: "Ignorance is not just a blank space on a person's mental map. It has contours and coherence, and for all I know rules of operation as well. So as a corollary to [the advice of] writing about what we know, maybe we should add getting familiar with our ignorance, and the possibilities therein for writing a good story."[1]

The legal principle that ignorantia juris non excusat, literally "ignorance of the law is no excuse", stands for the proposition that the law applies also to those who are unaware of it.

Don't think there's much in common there.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 12:02:23 AM by Steve-O »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2010, 12:00:55 AM »
Hint - If someone offers a sincere apology, it's nice to accept it.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2010, 12:01:26 AM »

You were a jerk to me before for no reason except to be a jerk, so this is no surprise.

???

Weakling has been nothing but kind to you in this thread.

I think your defensiveness is making you see people as acting like jerks toward you when they aren't.  

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2010, 12:07:41 AM »
I think you guys just want to keep beating the fuck out of me. I'm just having flashbacks due to my traumatic past and these kinds of activities in real life. You are playing the nice guy and that is bull-shit! How many are there of you on me in this thread trying to mock, ridicule and stomp the crap out of me and doing a fine job to I might add. You are scum-bags in my book. I can't believe there are people like you in the world, but here you are.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2010, 12:11:54 AM »

^ This is nothing but kind? You have a warped sense of what kindness is. I didn't know her from Adam when she told me to "Go away" months ago. This is a circus I'm sure some find amusing. It isn't amusing me.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2010, 12:16:53 AM »
I have some very serious trauma in my background, over a long period of time, inflicted on me by my own family.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: September 04, 2010, 12:19:27 AM »
I hate you people so fucking much, you can't begin to imagine you sorry pieces of shit for brains.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: September 04, 2010, 12:20:41 AM »
I have some very serious trauma in my background, over a long period of time, inflicted on me by my own family.

Well, get the thread moved to the right area!  :duh:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #208 on: September 04, 2010, 12:24:28 AM »

That's because you are worthless and probably deserved it. Your chief skill in life is to be an emotional punching bag for your family. They probably laughed so hard when you kept taking it and didn't stand up for yourself. You know you are a worthless little good for nothing bitch.  :laugh:

(There, is that what you're after? Some real bullying.)

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: September 04, 2010, 12:27:18 AM »

That's because you are worthless and probably deserved it. Your chief skill in life is to be an emotional punching bag for your family. They probably laughed so hard when you kept taking it and didn't stand up for yourself. You know you are a worthless little good for nothing bitch.  :laugh:

(There, is that what you're after? Some real bullying.)

You didn't get that right, shit for brains.