Educational

Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 10837 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2010, 10:49:38 PM »
Kit, you just get real threatened when I say someone is "not autistic". I just don't have enough theory of mind to relate to some of these people here who are attacking me for not being a nice person, even though they themselves aren't, and that's just my way of saying it.

No I just find it pathetic and annoying. I don't go around undiagnosing people just because they aren't nice or because they did things.

So you were saying telling someone they aren't autisic is your way of saying "I don't relate to you?" (This is a genuine question)

Right! Anything I give you will just be ammunition you can use to try to ridicule and humiliate some more. I know this about you from experience.

Okay. I took you literal then when you were saying it. I don't relate to other autistics either nor pregnant women. Only things I can relate to is if they have the same experiance as me.

Could be my own problem as well.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2010, 10:49:55 PM »
The joke's on you. Until you start taking some personal responsibility for your own feelings instead of lashing out at others when your poor little feelings are hurt, you are going to lead one miserable life.

:hahaha:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2010, 10:54:15 PM »
The joke's on you. Until you start taking some personal responsibility for your own feelings instead of lashing out at others when your poor little feelings are hurt, you are going to lead one miserable life.

Did you just pull that out of your ass, Doctor Fartingsmernoff??

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2010, 10:57:03 PM »
Kit, you just get real threatened when I say someone is "not autistic". I just don't have enough theory of mind to relate to some of these people here who are attacking me for not being a nice person, even though they themselves aren't, and that's just my way of saying it.

No I just find it pathetic and annoying. I don't go around undiagnosing people just because they aren't nice or because they did things.

So you were saying telling someone they aren't autisic is your way of saying "I don't relate to you?" (This is a genuine question)

Right! Anything I give you will just be ammunition you can use to try to ridicule and humiliate some more. I know this about you from experience.

Okay. I took you literal then when you were saying it. I don't relate to other autistics either nor pregnant women. Only things I can relate to is if they have the same experiance as me.

HOLD up a minute!!

KIT, Are you pregnant?

Really?

... or did I read something else into what you just typed?

I am.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2010, 10:57:12 PM »

It's pretty much a common problem with Autism. So, I hope you can see, or at least try to see, that when people have reached out to you here, they also have their own limitations - but they tried.

Just because someone doesn't say they've gone through XYZ like you, doesn't mean they haven't.

Sometimes it is good to assume someone has good intentions, and if they don't, then it's a reflection of them, rather than you....there's no point going 'oh stop picking on me'.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2010, 11:01:07 PM »

HOLD up a minute!!

KIT, Are you pregnant?

Really?

I am.

Congratulations, Kiddo!!!

I do not know what to say, except that I hope you are happy and that you have a happy baby.

:woohoo:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »

It's pretty much a common problem with Autism. So, I hope you can see, or at least try to see, that when people have reached out to you here, they also have their own limitations - but they tried.

Just because someone doesn't say they've gone through XYZ like you, doesn't mean they haven't.

Sometimes it is good to assume someone has good intentions, and if they don't, then it's a reflection of them, rather than you....there's no point going 'oh stop picking on me'.

Your XYZ lesson went way over my head. Sorry if that's a disappointment. Feral autists like myself can't be taught anything. It's too late, too far gone if you know what I mean.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #187 on: September 03, 2010, 11:04:48 PM »

Your life sucks and I'm still laughing so yeah, sure, why not, my ass is where I keep all my nuggets of wisdom.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: September 03, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »

Your XYZ lesson went way over my head. Sorry if that's a disappointment. Feral autists like myself can't be taught anything. It's too late, too far gone if you know what I mean.

NOPE!

I  learned something today and I will bet that I am as old as you are.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »

Your life sucks and I'm still laughing so yeah, sure, why not, my ass is where I keep all my nuggets of wisdom.

... but you have to read through them with a mirror.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2010, 11:12:21 PM »

What makes you think my life sucks? You are one dumb fuck.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: September 03, 2010, 11:24:07 PM »
Isolation is causing me to go insane. I stopped counting how many years of isolation, now. When my stuff gets here, I will get busy with my creative work and disappear from forums. I'm breaking down mentally, more and more I'm noticing, and being around jerks and ass holes I'm sure doesn't help. Guess that's how I see people anymore when you break it down. I was raised with a lot of abuse. I shouldn't even still be alive, but here I am. I don't know how to relate to people on top of it all. I have PTSD and autism (AS) with sensory hypersensitivity, not good combination's. My life is screwed up major and I'm getting more pissed about it everyday.

Keep the bowl of cherries (as in Life is a bowl of cherries = great) if that description of your life doesn't say "SUCK."
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2010, 11:29:25 PM »
Isolation is causing me to go insane. I stopped counting how many years of isolation, now. When my stuff gets here, I will get busy with my creative work and disappear from forums. I'm breaking down mentally, more and more I'm noticing, and being around jerks and ass holes I'm sure doesn't help. Guess that's how I see people anymore when you break it down. I was raised with a lot of abuse. I shouldn't even still be alive, but here I am. I don't know how to relate to people on top of it all. I have PTSD and autism (AS) with sensory hypersensitivity, not good combination's. My life is screwed up major and I'm getting more pissed about it everyday.

Keep the bowl of cherries (as in Life is a bowl of cherries = great) if that description of your life doesn't say "SUCK."

Meh, I'd have said 'life is like a box of chocolates'.

But I'm not Forrest Gump.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2010, 11:30:42 PM »

You were a jerk to me before for no reason except to be a jerk, so this is no surprise.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2010, 11:33:18 PM »

HOLD up a minute!!

KIT, Are you pregnant?

Really?

I am.

Congratulations, Kiddo!!!

I do not know what to say, except that I hope you are happy and that you have a happy baby.

:woohoo:

Great job on noticing that subtlety DirtDawg.  It flew under my radar.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: