Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 10997 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2010, 01:27:19 AM »
All you have done is ridicule me, every one of you. I am trying to tell you just a small piece of my story and all you can do is more of the same. You're using me as a beating post because I took a piece of unsavory advice and told someone to stick in their ear and rotate it. Then you all pounced on me at once and it has been nonstop ever since.

Aha...speaking for myself, I did not ridicule you. I offered a place you might like to move the thread to if you were looking for support.

I did question why you felt the need to swear and bad mouth people.

But then you went on and called me 'shit for brains'?

Then you wonder why people get tired of it?

You did use ridicule in that message, take another look. You clearly aren't the saint you wish to portray yourself.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: September 04, 2010, 01:31:31 AM »
 :popcorn:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: September 04, 2010, 01:37:13 AM »
I'm just disgusted by all of this and all of you and your ongoing treatment toward me in the past and here again. Kit hates me and makes that known routinely all over the place. It doesn't bother me though. I did have a cry a little earlier and I don't give a shit about this anymore. I was triggered about a piece of "friendly" advice and though I'm sure it was meant that way, it triggered me and I said stick it in your ear and that was enough for all of you to start jumping me like a pack of rabid wolves, like I said before, and unfortunately it's all too reminiscent of some experiences I've had growing up with my peers when I 'was' in school that was really quite traumatizing as well and all you can do is mock and ridicule a person (me) who at least kept trying to indicate I've had a rough go and can you maybe back off and give a person a break, but no. You are like kids in school and don't give a shit so don't expect me to give a shit about any of you, likewise!

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2010, 01:38:04 AM »
All you have done is ridicule me, every one of you. I am trying to tell you just a small piece of my story and all you can do is more of the same. You're using me as a beating post because I took a piece of unsavory advice and told someone to stick in their ear and rotate it. Then you all pounced on me at once and it has been nonstop ever since.

Aha...speaking for myself, I did not ridicule you. I offered a place you might like to move the thread to if you were looking for support.

You did use ridicule in that message, take another look. You clearly aren't the saint you wish to portray yourself.

If you look at one of my posts earlier on in the thread, you will see that I DID in fact say I can be an ass just like anyone else at times. And sometimes I don't see it, and then I think about it and see how what I've said might have been perceived and apologise or clarify the meaning of what I said. Most members here who have known me a while know that.

I never said I was a saint.

This is not a sexual abuse / child abuse etc support site Meadow...or even an Autism support site. It never will be - I can't say that any clearer.

As I suggested, move the thread if you wish to get something off your chest about your life and you will be treated respectfully if you do the same in return.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: September 04, 2010, 01:46:06 AM »

If you look at one of my posts earlier on in the thread, you will see that I DID in fact say I can be an ass just like anyone else at times. And sometimes I don't see it, and then I think about it and see how what I've said might have been perceived and apologise or clarify the meaning of what I said. Most members here who have known me a while know that.

This is not a sexual abuse / child abuse etc support site Meadow...or even an Autism support site. It never will be - I can't say that any clearer.

As I suggested, move the thread if you wish to get something off your chest about your life and you will be treated respectfully if you do the same in return.

Thanks for your reply. As I said before I wasn't looking for support and wouldn't expect that from this site, but I accept your suggestions as well meaning and appreciate them.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2010, 01:48:11 AM »
I have to say that this thread was aptly named.

You're a bastard and I hope you get tortured until you scream for mercy you sheltered fuck wad.

I love you too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: September 04, 2010, 01:49:41 AM »
I have to say that this thread was aptly named.

You're a bastard and I hope you get tortured until you scream for mercy you sheltered fuck wad.

I love you too.

I'm not going to lie to you that way.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #232 on: September 04, 2010, 01:50:08 AM »
Simply saying you are autistic doesn't make it so. Cruel spirited Sociopaths would be more like it.

And you must be a narcissist.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: September 04, 2010, 01:54:16 AM »
Simply saying you are autistic doesn't make it so. Cruel spirited Sociopaths would be more like it.

I know you're just starting out but I've taken all the abuse from your site I can handle in a single day by a lot of your little cronies all at once so I will bow out and let you have the last word since this is your domain, after all, and the kind of thing you enjoy best.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #234 on: September 04, 2010, 01:59:26 AM »
I have some very serious trauma in my background, over a long period of time, inflicted on me by my own family.

You probably need to handle the trauma, somehow, but this place just ain't it, and certainly not if all you do here is insulting people who want to help. I realise you don't believe this but most people started out by trying to help or comment as honestly as they could. You lashed out and now it's all this.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #235 on: September 04, 2010, 02:03:40 AM »

I know you're just starting out but I've taken all the abuse from your site I can handle in a single day by a lot of your little cronies all at once so I will bow out and let you have the last word since this is your domain, after all, and the kind of thing you enjoy best.

Start taking responsibility for your own actions or you'll find this happening again and agin, everywhere you go.

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #236 on: September 04, 2010, 02:05:30 AM »

I may not be an aspie/autistic, so I can look at it from the other side - from what i see, people with AS/autism find it hard on occasions to understand irony or subtlety. That doesn't mean they are stupid at all. A lot of people with AS/autism bag NTs because they say they don't understand them - surprising, though, they understand more than they think. Only you really know what you went through, and we can't expect to understand, but as I said earlier being rude to those who are trying to help doesn't work in the long run. Being isolated is bad enough without further alienation.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: September 04, 2010, 02:17:13 AM »

I may not be an aspie/autistic, so I can look at it from the other side - from what i see, people with AS/autism find it hard on occasions to understand irony or subtlety. That doesn't mean they are stupid at all. A lot of people with AS/autism bag NTs because they say they don't understand them - surprising, though, they understand more than they think. Only you really know what you went through, and we can't expect to understand, but as I said earlier being rude to those who are trying to help doesn't work in the long run. Being isolated is bad enough without further alienation.

Thanks..

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #238 on: September 04, 2010, 02:20:44 AM »

Start taking responsibility for your own actions or you'll find this happening again and agin, everywhere you go.

I take responsibility for myself just fine, dick wad.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2010, 02:21:12 AM »
I'm just disgusted by all of this and all of you and your ongoing treatment toward me in the past and here again. Kit hates me and makes that known routinely all over the place. It doesn't bother me though. I did have a cry a little earlier and I don't give a shit about this anymore. I was triggered about a piece of "friendly" advice and though I'm sure it was meant that way, it triggered me and I said stick it in your ear and that was enough for all of you to start jumping me like a pack of rabid wolves, like I said before, and unfortunately it's all too reminiscent of some experiences I've had growing up with my peers when I 'was' in school that was really quite traumatizing as well and all you can do is mock and ridicule a person (me) who at least kept trying to indicate I've had a rough go and can you maybe back off and give a person a break, but no. You are like kids in school and don't give a shit so don't expect me to give a shit about any of you, likewise!

I do not hate you. I did in the past but I got over it. I just dislike you now because I do not like your behavior. In fact I don't even whine about you anymore nor talk about you much because I am not upset about it anymore what went on between us.

I am just enjoying the drama because you keep it going and want it to continue. If you wanted this to end, you would have stopped responding. None of us made fun of you or picked on you about your past and you are saying we did.

If you didn't care what we say to you or how you are treated here, you would not continue posting in this thread nor responding to trolls like Duke Nukem or Shleed. In fact you would have left the forum too since we are jerks and bullies and why would you want to be on a forum that is filled with them? Either you do care and you claim you don't or you just love a fight and you don't care what is being said to you.

But that's okay because I like trolls and I do not judge them. They make forums more fun and people respond to them because they just can't ignore them. They are nice people who have nothing better to do in their lives so they go online to troll to have fun and enjoy themselves. They are usually bored with their lives. This is a pattern I have noticed with my friends who have told me they troll online. DFG has claimed she does it out of frustration and it's a good way to blow off steam. Only trolls I don't like are the mean ones but I know they could be nice people and they are just bored. I like them and don't like them if that makes any sense.

BTW how do you expect us to give a shit if you started the attacks first? It doesn't matter if you were triggered or what you felt at the time. All you have to do is take responsbility over your actions and apologize and just be nice to people and we will be nice back. We lash out if you do it first. I go by facts and timeline (I go in order) about who started it and the person who started it is in the wrong and must apologize first and give a shit and we're next after that. But I don't find it worth it to try and help you because you won't listen and you don't get it. Even trying to teach you a lesson isn't worth it because you will see we started it, not you and you're the victim and not us and we're just mean people for fighting back. It's like both ways, you think we started it, we think you started it.

Honestly I tried to give you another chance after you said you were calm. But I remained skeptical of you and stayed cynical and wae laa, you slipped. I wasn't surpised. It looked like you wanted a fight so you started one with Rage and then you went after other people when they asked you something.

Thanks for your reply. As I said before I wasn't looking for support and wouldn't expect that from this site, but I accept your suggestions as well meaning and appreciate them.

So why did you post it?

Now you are acting like a big girl.