Educational

Author Topic: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site  (Read 9156 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site
« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2018, 02:21:28 AM »
You're the one using your daughter in this argument now, not me. Spineless little cunt.

As for the rest of it, sorry, I didn't bother reading it. I'm sure it was a valiant effort, though.

You did not read what I wrote so you do not know what is in my argument. I mean you could presume what is in and I am happy to shoot holes in your conclusions. Or you could admit to having read it. Matters little to me. Whatever you write is likely to be redundant and slimy. I am not likely to place much in the way of value in it.

You are indeed spineless. You don't even have the testicular fortitude to admit to trying to use my daughter to attack me. Catty little Odeon.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2018, 04:40:37 AM »
If it matters so little to you, why are you spamming the board with it? Dishonest, spineless little cunt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: July 07, 2018, 05:26:36 AM »
If it matters so little to you, why are you spamming the board with it? Dishonest, spineless little cunt.

Go fuck yourself, Odeon. You think for one moment I am going to take my queue from you? You stepped into this. Do not think for a moment that you pathetic attempts to redirect me for....fuck who really knows what you are trying do (your desperation is palpable in your obfuscation).

Tell me are you REALLY pretending that when YOU bring my daughter into attack me that you refuse to own it and then go one better and imply that ME railing against you and exposing YOU for doing that is now ME using my daughter to attack YOU AND that I ought not defend myself or my family from your want to use them to attack me?

You are a fucking slimeball.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #228 on: July 07, 2018, 01:28:34 PM »

Go fuck yourself, Odeon. You think for one moment I am going to take my queue from you? You stepped into this. Do not think for a moment that you pathetic attempts to redirect me for....fuck who really knows what you are trying do (your desperation is palpable in your obfuscation).

Tell me are you REALLY pretending that when YOU bring my daughter into attack me that you refuse to own it and then go one better and imply that ME railing against you and exposing YOU for doing that is now ME using my daughter to attack YOU AND that I ought not defend myself or my family from your want to use them to attack me?

Dishonest little cunt. Yes, you're using your daughter now and pretending you're not. You disgust me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: July 07, 2018, 08:59:54 PM »
You're the one using your daughter in this argument now, not me. Spineless little cunt.

As for the rest of it, sorry, I didn't bother reading it. I'm sure it was a valiant effort, though.

Tell me, are you REALLY pretending that when YOU bring MY daughter into attack ME that YOU refuse to own it and then go one better and imply that ME railing against YOU and exposing YOU for doing that is now ME using MY daughter to attack YOU AND that I ought not defend myself or my family from your want to use them to attack me?

Hypocrite
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:56:22 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #230 on: July 08, 2018, 01:08:35 AM »
Dishonest spineless little cunt.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: July 08, 2018, 01:55:37 AM »

Odeon the Projectionist.
Odeon the Hypocrite
Odeon the Pathetic

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #232 on: July 08, 2018, 07:31:30 AM »

This is fun. Let's do it again.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: July 08, 2018, 08:34:57 AM »

This is fun. Let's do it again.

Yes so much fun you have to lie, lie, lie and project and misdirect.

If you were a man you would own what you do. Weak, Pathetic loser.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #234 on: July 08, 2018, 10:40:50 AM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: July 09, 2018, 08:29:57 AM »

What happens when Memes and redirection fails?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #236 on: July 09, 2018, 01:44:32 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2018, 04:10:41 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #239 on: July 10, 2018, 04:14:36 PM »
Oh, and Scrap (I know you'll be reading this): care to finally come clean and tell us what you really think about this whole grass on the field thing? I mean, I know Al would love to offer you a few cheap thrills (his words), but you need to be honest with him.

- Albert Einstein