Author Topic: These guys are BRAVE!  (Read 2758 times)

Scrapheap

These guys are BRAVE!
« on: March 29, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
 Despite being a bunch of religious loonies, these guys have the right idea!

Link

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: These guys are BRAVE!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 04:42:25 PM »
no they dont

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 04:44:50 PM »
They went after city police, not federal government.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 05:07:37 PM »
Anyone going after state or federal governments in this fashion is wrong , just plain wrong. We have the voting booth to blame for our problems. It is also the remedy for our problems. I do not wish to take up arms against fellow americans. That is what it will end up as ,if this kind of thing continues. People will take sides. The world government will get what it wants , a divided america, collapsing on itself.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 05:12:17 PM »
Its the people with all the money. They're the ones to beat.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »
Is this the article you are talking about?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36075836/ns/us_news-security//

DETROIT - Nine alleged members of a Christian militia group that was girding for battle with the Antichrist were charged Monday with plotting to kill a police officer and slaughter scores more by bombing the funeral — all in hopes of touching off an uprising against the U.S. government.

Seven men and one woman believed to be part of the Michigan-based Hutaree were arrested over the weekend in raids in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio, and another was still being sought...

If your article is the same article I read, I don't think they have the right idea at all.  They wanted to make a fake 911 call to lure a policeman to his death or to attack the family of a policeman, then bomb the funeral so they could kill a lot more policemen.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 06:36:22 PM »
that is them. there are over 300 new militias in the US in just the last year alone.

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 07:34:09 PM »

It's much easier to go after city cops than feds. When is the last time you saw a FBI cruiser patroling the streets??

Scrapheap

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 07:37:26 PM »
Anyone going after state or federal governments in this fashion is wrong , just plain wrong. We have the voting booth to blame for our problems. It is also the remedy for our problems.

The voters rarely get what they voted for. The campaign contributors ALWAYS get what they paid for!!!

I do not wish to take up arms against fellow americans. That is what it will end up as ,if this kind of thing continues. People will take sides. The world government will get what it wants , a divided america, collapsing on itself.

My "fellow Americans" (those in government, and the rich and powerfull) have already been waging war against me since I was 16. I don't see a problem with shooting  back.

Scrapheap

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 07:37:52 PM »
Its the people with all the money. They're the ones to beat.

:thumbup:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 07:38:53 PM »

It's much easier to go after city cops than feds. When is the last time you saw a FBI cruiser patroling the streets??
They went to a funeral.

The FBI has buildings all over the country.   If these people were such idealists, they wouldn't do what is easy, but what will make the biggest impact.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Scrapheap

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 07:53:48 PM »
Is this the article you are talking about?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36075836/ns/us_news-security//

DETROIT - Nine alleged members of a Christian militia group that was girding for battle with the Antichrist were charged Monday with plotting to kill a police officer and slaughter scores more by bombing the funeral — all in hopes of touching off an uprising against the U.S. government.

Seven men and one woman believed to be part of the Michigan-based Hutaree were arrested over the weekend in raids in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio, and another was still being sought...

If your article is the same article I read, I don't think they have the right idea at all.  They wanted to make a fake 911 call to lure a policeman to his death or to attack the family of a policeman, then bomb the funeral so they could kill a lot more policemen.

I don't have a problem with shooting cops and here's why: In Nazi Germany, there was 3 tiers of cops; the Orpo (Ordnugspolezi), the Kripo (Kriminalpolezi) and the GeStaPo (Geheime Stadts Polezi). The Orpo were glorified meter maids, they enforced civic codes. The Kripo dealt with street crimes. The GeStaPo enforced political laws. The GeStaPo were clearly an evil orginization whose job it was to oppress the people. When Allied armies rolled into Nazi Germany, they left the Orpo and Krippo in place, and areested members of the GeStaPo. Unfurtunately in America, our law enforcement doesn't have these distinctions. City, County, State and Federal law enforcement all have their hands in enforcing political laws (oppressing the people), therefore, all of their hands are dirty. Policemen are where the rubber meets the road in politics.  If these militia members did kill cops, they would be killing people who were, in part, guilty of crimes against the constitution of the United States.

As someone who swore an oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foriegn AND domestic, I don't see a problem with shooting cops.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 07:57:13 PM »
And what actual good would it do? You'd have dead cops and their grieving families. How would that help you?  ???
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 07:58:43 PM »
I'm not a big fan of the cops but these people are the ones responsible for the ever increasing police state,  the banning of guns and my inability to buy certain chemicals.  I say let them rot in jail
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 07:59:52 PM »
And what actual good would it do? You'd have dead cops and their grieving families. How would that help you?  ???

It would let the bully know that he can bleed, and the citizens are willing to make him bleed, if he steps out of line.