Author Topic: These guys are BRAVE!  (Read 2757 times)

Scrapheap

Re: These guys are BRAVE!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 08:01:16 PM »
They went after city police, not federal government.

It's much easier to go after city cops than feds. When is the last time you saw a FBI cruiser patroling the streets??
They went to a funeral.

The FBI has buildings all over the country.   If these people were such idealists, they wouldn't do what is easy, but what will make the biggest impact.

You could very well have a point there. the FBI and BATFE are the ones who need a good ass-whooping!!  :evillaugh:

Osensitive1

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 08:01:50 PM »
I'm not a big fan of the cops but these people are the ones responsible for the ever increasing police state,  the banning of guns and my inability to buy certain chemicals.  I say let them rot in jail
:)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 08:02:48 PM »
And what actual good would it do? You'd have dead cops and their grieving families. How would that help you?  ???

It would let the bully know that he can bleed, and the citizens are willing to make him bleed, if he steps out of line.

So have you been bullied by the police?
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Scrapheap

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 08:05:20 PM »
And what actual good would it do? You'd have dead cops and their grieving families. How would that help you?  ???

It would let the bully know that he can bleed, and the citizens are willing to make him bleed, if he steps out of line.

Yes.

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 08:07:39 PM »
I'm not a big fan of the cops but these people are the ones responsible for the ever increasing police state,  the banning of guns and my inability to buy certain chemicals.  I say let them rot in jail

I think guns will be banned, and the police state will grow, regardless of what these pinheads do. That's just the natural progression of history.  >:(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 08:09:18 PM »

Yes.

So have I been threatened to be arrested several times.   I wanted to smack him but they all are not like that I would rather try to catch them in their misdeeds and let them pay in jail
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »

Yes.

So have I been threatened to be arrested several times.   I wanted to smack him but they all are not like that I would rather try to catch them in their misdeeds and let them pay in jail

In a perfect world, I would too, but rouge police rarely get prosecuted for their crimes.

Scrapheap

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 10:17:51 AM »
What? Too controversial??  ???

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 11:08:02 AM »
Despite being a bunch of religious loonies, these guys have the right idea!

Link

That's truly BRAVE! :agreed:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 11:14:20 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 11:11:17 AM »

I don't agree. Here in Sweden they licensed guns already 83 years ago. The crime rate back then was about 5% of what it is today, at least "real" crimes, i.e. crimes against people and property. The police state occurs when people don't say "no" to it in due time.

TheoK

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 11:20:06 AM »

Yes.

Most cops will never go to jail, no matter what crime they commit.

The whole concept of being a cop is sick: they earn a living forcing people to obey laws that people in 99.999% of the cases never made consent to. The laws can be infinetely sick, twisted and illogical, but the pigs force people to obey them nevertheless.

TheoK

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 11:21:16 AM »

:agreed: >:D

TheoK

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 12:53:32 PM »
Anyone going after state or federal governments in this fashion is wrong , just plain wrong. We have the voting booth to blame for our problems. It is also the remedy for our problems. I do not wish to take up arms against fellow americans. That is what it will end up as ,if this kind of thing continues. People will take sides. The world government will get what it wants , a divided america, collapsing on itself.

Why would the NWO-people want a divided America? They want the people oppressed for sure, but they don't want to destroy the USA as a power. The NWO-people are the ones behind monstrous state-conglomerates like the EU and the "union" between Canada, USA and Mexico.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 02:22:16 AM »
If you've been bullied by one carpenter, must all carpenters die?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 02:36:16 AM »
The carpenter concept isn't fundamentally wrong like the cop concept. Carpenters don't oppress people for a living.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 02:54:32 AM by TheoK »