Author Topic: Callaway's daughter  (Read 4945 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Callaway's daughter
« on: October 04, 2009, 11:22:38 AM »
Should have barbed hooks and a nylon rope inserted into her vagina and then be dropped off a high bridge.
Kick me

Blasted

Re: Callaway's daughter
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 11:26:22 AM »
Well, I believe you just gave TCO ammunition  :facepalm2:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »
Well, I believe you just gave TCO ammunition  :facepalm2:

Ammunition for what?
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 11:38:42 AM »
Thank you bint.  :plus: for you.

Yes, you are showing your true colours now, aren't you. First you attacked Dirtdawg's daughter, who wasn't here to defend herself. Then you go and attack Callaway's daughter as well. How fucking low does one little weeaboo have to go to lose any respect at all (not that you EVER had any to begin with, you weak fuck).

Sure, if you have a problem with any of us, fight us here. Bring 3rd parties into it by making insults only a psycopathic moron would make and you are one step closer to getting your fucking head knocked off. You are damn lucky I'm 12,000 miles from you, arsehole, cos that' eactly what I would do. Only thing stopping me, is I know shit splatters.  :indeed:

And these are MY thoughts, dickhead. I didn't plagiarise anyone else, even though I know they will come straight for you as well.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 11:42:13 AM »
You fail to see a few things.

1. Callaway and her offspring, as americans, have no value as living beings.

2. This forum is not serious and people can write anything they like.

3. Why would I want respect from you? Haha. I'm here to insult you, not to make friends. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as you.
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 11:47:55 AM »

Yes, you are showing your true colours now, aren't you. First you attacked Dirtdawg's daughter, who wasn't here to defend herself. Then you go and attack Callaway's daughter as well. How fucking low does one little weeaboo have to go to lose any respect at all (not that you EVER had any to begin with, you weak fuck).

Sure, if you have a problem with any of us, fight us here. Bring 3rd parties into it by making insults only a psycopathic moron would make and you are one step closer to getting your fucking head knocked off. You are damn lucky I'm 12,000 miles from you, arsehole, cos that' eactly what I would do. Only thing stopping me, is I know shit splatters.  :indeed:

And these are MY thoughts, dickhead. I didn't plagiarise anyone else, even though I know they will come straight for you as well.

:facepalm2: :facepalm: :duh:

You sound more and more sucky upy each day.  Just be yourself, like you was before, when no-one liked you  :hahaha:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »

Really? This is the best you can do?

I'm a bit disappointed. I expected better. Something clever at least.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 11:51:03 AM »

:facepalm2: :facepalm: :duh:

You sound more and more sucky upy each day.  Just be yourself, like you was before, when no-one liked you  :hahaha:

A can safely say that not many people here not like either of you.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 11:53:07 AM »
What does "SINBINNED" mean? Another anglo internet garbage word I'm not familiar with?
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 11:53:20 AM »
You fail to see a few things.

1. Callaway and her offspring, as americans, have no value as living beings.

2. This forum is not serious and people can write anything they like.

3. Why would I want respect from you? Haha. I'm here to insult you, not to make friends. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as you.

You fail to see this major point:

The person you just attacked is not here to defend herself, as was the case with Dirtdawg's daughter. Now while you think you have the right to post whatever bullshit you want, arsehole, there are boundaries as to what people will see as offensive. And it is possible that 99.9% of people might not be offended by your bullshit. But if 1 person IS, then obviously it comes down to whether your attacks should be allowed to take place. The internet, however much you dislike it and how it is run, is not there for pathetic little weeaboos to spit venom and not expect to get said venom spat back at them.

I would put you on ignore, but then again, only a coward would do that. And I'd still have to read your shit anyway.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 11:55:27 AM by Steve-O »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 11:54:08 AM »
Welcome to the sinbin, arsehole. I won't ban you but I can make you suffer while you are here. I've seen my share of morons on the internets (and I've been using the net since before there was something called WWW) but only rarely have I come across someone like you, someone who's so fucking clueless that it hurts.

You should understand that the I2 staff are human beings. They have families and loved ones, and there's NOTHING in the TOS stating that they'll let attacks on their families go unpunished. Whine all you want, cunt, but the way I see it you're not worthy of directly addressing anyone here, let alone outside the forum. You're just a despicable little cunt, full of hatred, bigotry and racism, a distinctly unintelligent and ugly little creature.

You've just found out what it takes to get sinbinned. Enjoy your stay, cunt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 11:55:28 AM »
What does "SINBINNED" mean? Another anglo internet garbage word I'm not familiar with?

You'll find out soon enough. No crawl back under that bridge.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »
I'm sure he has a boner over that. :zoinks:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »
Callaway doesn't have value as a living being, I don't understand what you mean. I can never see her or her family as anything of value.

You ARE pathetic. If you start messing with me I'll just leave. I'm not here to test you or "beat you" or anything. I see you as scum. I'm here to kill time and when I'm bored I'll leave. I'll win either way.
Kick me