Educational

Author Topic: Callaway's daughter  (Read 4943 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Callaway's daughter
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 11:57:29 AM »
What does "SINBINNED" mean? Another anglo internet garbage word I'm not familiar with?

You'll find out soon enough. No crawl back under that bridge.

As I said, if you start messing with me I'll leave.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 11:58:21 AM »
Callaway doesn't have value as a living being, I don't understand what you mean. I can never see her or her family as anything of value.

You ARE pathetic. If you start messing with me I'll just leave. I'm not here to test you or "beat you" or anything. I see you as scum. I'm here to kill time and when I'm bored I'll leave. I'll win either way.

The way I see it, if you leave we all win. Bye, then.

oh, and....

:pwned:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 11:58:58 AM »
What does "SINBINNED" mean? Another anglo internet garbage word I'm not familiar with?

You'll find out soon enough. No crawl back under that bridge.

It's OK to cry.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 11:59:22 AM »
He's going to... leave? :orly:

:LMAO:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 12:00:42 PM »

Right. Because everyone has left you alone thus far.   ???

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 12:01:37 PM »
As I said, weeaboo, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 12:02:40 PM »
I despise the people on here, I wish some of them as well as their relatives physical harm IRL, and I'm just here because I'm bored.

I'm not trying to make friends or anything. I'll leave you in this shithole of the internet. I won't go to zomg because that's mainly a place for english natives, even though I don't really mind Soph as a person.

I hope Callaway's children die IRL. That's all I want to say before I leave.
Kick me

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 12:05:07 PM »
I despise the people on here, I wish some of them as well as their relatives physical harm IRL, and I'm just here because I'm bored.

I'm not trying to make friends or anything. I'll leave you in this shithole of the internet. I won't go to zomg because that's mainly a place for english natives, even though I don't really mind Soph as a person.

As me da used to say, "Let the baby have his bottle."

Enjoy your bottle.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 12:05:51 PM »
Thank you bint.  :plus: for you.

Yes, you are showing your true colours now, aren't you. First you attacked Dirtdawg's daughter, who wasn't here to defend herself. Then you go and attack Callaway's daughter as well. How fucking low does one little weeaboo have to go to lose any respect at all (not that you EVER had any to begin with, you weak fuck).

Sure, if you have a problem with any of us, fight us here. Bring 3rd parties into it by making insults only a psycopathic moron would make and you are one step closer to getting your fucking head knocked off. You are damn lucky I'm 12,000 miles from you, arsehole, cos that' eactly what I would do. Only thing stopping me, is I know shit splatters.  :indeed:

And these are MY thoughts, dickhead. I didn't plagiarise anyone else, even though I know they will come straight for you as well.

:facepalm2: :facepalm: :duh:

You sound more and more sucky upy each day.  Just be yourself, like you was before, when no-one liked you  :hahaha:

A can safely say that not many people here not like either of you.

A can?  The only difference being, it doesn't bother me.  Where as for you and tco, its your world lol
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 12:07:05 PM »

Shit for brains: no use going to zOMG. I'm there as well, and I'd make damn sure you wouldn't be welcome there either.

Bye bye.  :finger:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 12:08:05 PM »

A word of advice:

As a webmaster, I have access to your IP address, which means that I have pinpointed your exact location and identity. I'd stop with the veiled threats right now, if I were you. It's very easy to get you off the net, at the very least, but I suspect I'd have little trouble in doing more, should I see the need to do so.

So: No. More. Threats.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 12:08:16 PM »

Shit for brains: no use going to zOMG. I'm there as well, and I'd make damn sure you wouldn't be welcome there either.

Bye bye.  :finger:

Haha, so you alone have such a great influence with your wannabe-aspie NT behaviour.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 12:08:21 PM »
Benjina: 2 down, one to go.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 12:09:05 PM »

A word of advice:

As a webmaster, I have access to your IP address, which means that I have pinpointed your exact location and identity. I'd stop with the veiled threats right now, if I were you. It's very easy to get you off the net, at the very least, but I suspect I'd have little trouble in doing more, should I see the need to do so.

So: No. More. Threats.

I'm using anynomity service so yes, GL you're gonna have to go through them first.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »
Thank you bint.  :plus: for you.

Yes, you are showing your true colours now, aren't you. First you attacked Dirtdawg's daughter, who wasn't here to defend herself. Then you go and attack Callaway's daughter as well. How fucking low does one little weeaboo have to go to lose any respect at all (not that you EVER had any to begin with, you weak fuck).

Sure, if you have a problem with any of us, fight us here. Bring 3rd parties into it by making insults only a psycopathic moron would make and you are one step closer to getting your fucking head knocked off. You are damn lucky I'm 12,000 miles from you, arsehole, cos that' eactly what I would do. Only thing stopping me, is I know shit splatters.  :indeed:

And these are MY thoughts, dickhead. I didn't plagiarise anyone else, even though I know they will come straight for you as well.

:facepalm2: :facepalm: :duh:

You sound more and more sucky upy each day.  Just be yourself, like you was before, when no-one liked you  :hahaha:

A can safely say that not many people here not like either of you.

A can?  The only difference being, it doesn't bother me.  Where as for you and tco, its your world lol

Yes, I'm capable of spelling and grammar mistakes.

I don't "try" to make people like me. Whether they do or not is on their own accord. I don't care if they all decide to hate me, but I'd have to be like you/soy to be like that.