Educational

Author Topic: Callaway's daughter  (Read 4942 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Callaway's daughter
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 12:10:14 PM »
I despise the people on here, I wish some of them as well as their relatives physical harm IRL, and I'm just here because I'm bored.

I'm not trying to make friends or anything. I'll leave you in this shithole of the internet. I won't go to zomg because that's mainly a place for english natives, even though I don't really mind Soph as a person.

I hope Callaway's children die IRL. That's all I want to say before I leave.

A word of advice:

As a webmaster, I have access to your IP address, which means that I have pinpointed your exact location and identity. I'd stop with the veiled threats right now, if I were you. It's very easy to get you off the net, at the very least, but I suspect I'd have little trouble in doing more, should I see the need to do so.

So: No. More. Threats.

And btw, I would never kill anyone. However, I'm still filled with joy when certain people (americans, australians, brits) die.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 12:11:14 PM »
I despise the people on here, I wish some of them as well as their relatives physical harm IRL, and I'm just here because I'm bored.

I'm not trying to make friends or anything. I'll leave you in this shithole of the internet. I won't go to zomg because that's mainly a place for english natives, even though I don't really mind Soph as a person.

I hope Callaway's children die IRL. That's all I want to say before I leave.

A word of advice:

As a webmaster, I have access to your IP address, which means that I have pinpointed your exact location and identity. I'd stop with the veiled threats right now, if I were you. It's very easy to get you off the net, at the very least, but I suspect I'd have little trouble in doing more, should I see the need to do so.

So: No. More. Threats.

I'm using anynomity service so yes, GL you're gonna have to go through them first.

Doesn't work all that well, then. I take it that computers are not your strong point?

And btw, I would never kill anyone. However, I'm still filled with joy when certain people (americans, australians, brits) die.

It's wise of you to rethink that former post. Now fuck off.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 12:12:41 PM »
You are a middle aged arch nerd who lives on the net. You are a fucking stereotype.

What would the swedish police do about someone "wishing" an american and her family in the states harm? Haha, get a grip. I have delt with the police twice before and they actually don't do much. And no, it wasn't "webmasters" who reported me when I was in contact with the police before. Haha.

As for Callaway, she's the worst human being I have ever met, anywhere. I hate her more than anyone on here. I hate her family, her children, her children's children as well as her grandparents.
Kick me

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 12:13:54 PM »

Why?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »
Thank you bint.  :plus: for you.

Yes, you are showing your true colours now, aren't you. First you attacked Dirtdawg's daughter, who wasn't here to defend herself. Then you go and attack Callaway's daughter as well. How fucking low does one little weeaboo have to go to lose any respect at all (not that you EVER had any to begin with, you weak fuck).

Sure, if you have a problem with any of us, fight us here. Bring 3rd parties into it by making insults only a psycopathic moron would make and you are one step closer to getting your fucking head knocked off. You are damn lucky I'm 12,000 miles from you, arsehole, cos that' eactly what I would do. Only thing stopping me, is I know shit splatters.  :indeed:

And these are MY thoughts, dickhead. I didn't plagiarise anyone else, even though I know they will come straight for you as well.

:facepalm2: :facepalm: :duh:

You sound more and more sucky upy each day.  Just be yourself, like you was before, when no-one liked you  :hahaha:

A can safely say that not many people here not like either of you.

A can?  The only difference being, it doesn't bother me.  Where as for you and tco, its your world lol

Yes, I'm capable of spelling and grammar mistakes.

I don't "try" to make people like me. Whether they do or not is on their own accord. I don't care if they all decide to hate me, but I'd have to be like you/soy to be like that.

Lol, I think you were in the same boat, after looking at some of the older threads.  But like Soph said I think, maybe once you had your cherry taken, you calmed down a bit, that or you softened up to fit in.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 12:15:05 PM »

Why?

She's the embodiment of everything american. A pseudo academic cunt who just speaks one language but thinks she's a universal spokesperson for the entire world. She is filth. Her race must be erased from the face of the earth. Americans like that are the worst americans.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 12:16:39 PM »
You are a middle aged arch nerd who lives on the net. You are a fucking stereotype.

What would the swedish police do about someone "wishing" an american and her family in the states harm? Haha, get a grip. I have delt with the police twice before and they actually don't do much. And no, it wasn't "webmasters" who reported me when I was in contact with the police before. Haha.

As for Callaway, she's the worst human being I have ever met, anywhere. I hate her more than anyone on here. I hate her family, her children, her children's children as well as her grandparents.

I wasn't talking about the police. Silly boy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 12:19:05 PM »

I wasn't talking about the police. Silly boy.

Oh right, internet providers regularly ban customers for wishing harm on american individuals thousands of miles away. Haha. They MIGHT, and I say might, ban someone who repeatedly harassed and stalked individuals making severe slander and things like that which would affect the people IRL. When there aren't even names or real identities involved, they shrug and ask you to fuck off.

Btw, please feel free to PM me with my real IP adress.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 12:21:05 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 12:20:50 PM »
Thank you bint.  :plus: for you.

Yes, you are showing your true colours now, aren't you. First you attacked Dirtdawg's daughter, who wasn't here to defend herself. Then you go and attack Callaway's daughter as well. How fucking low does one little weeaboo have to go to lose any respect at all (not that you EVER had any to begin with, you weak fuck).

Sure, if you have a problem with any of us, fight us here. Bring 3rd parties into it by making insults only a psycopathic moron would make and you are one step closer to getting your fucking head knocked off. You are damn lucky I'm 12,000 miles from you, arsehole, cos that' eactly what I would do. Only thing stopping me, is I know shit splatters.  :indeed:

And these are MY thoughts, dickhead. I didn't plagiarise anyone else, even though I know they will come straight for you as well.

:facepalm2: :facepalm: :duh:

You sound more and more sucky upy each day.  Just be yourself, like you was before, when no-one liked you  :hahaha:

A can safely say that not many people here not like either of you.

A can?  The only difference being, it doesn't bother me.  Where as for you and tco, its your world lol

Yes, I'm capable of spelling and grammar mistakes.

I don't "try" to make people like me. Whether they do or not is on their own accord. I don't care if they all decide to hate me, but I'd have to be like you/soy to be like that.

Lol, I think you were in the same boat, after looking at some of the older threads.  But like Soph said I think, maybe once you had your cherry taken, you calmed down a bit, that or you softened up to fit in.

My trouble in the past was my involvement with Flake over spamming Zomg/WP (although they thought I helped him on i2, but I didn't) using accounts he hacked. Soph was far more whinier back then also, I don't mind her now since she has matured since then. I was more trollish then, but now I'm bored of it since it was getting too repetitive and boring.

TCO just had a whingy shitfit.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 12:24:01 PM »
Yeah, and i'm getting bored gradually, but i'm not here to make friends.  I don't see anyone with any real value.  Only CelticGoddess, but i've known her for ages.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 12:24:32 PM »

Do you say things like this to people in real life?

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »

Do you say things like this to people in real life?

I used to, as a kid but it was always blamed on my AS. "He has AS so he can't help saying those horrible things" is what teachers and everyone said. Since I withdrew from society, there has been less and less incidents like that. Today I'm more careful. I wouldn't tell Callaway I wished death on her and her family if I actually knew her RL identity and there were others around in a real life situation, simply out of self preservation.
Kick me

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Soleiyu
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 12:27:57 PM »
Should have barbed hooks and a nylon rope inserted into her vagina and then be dropped off a high bridge.

I think you are psychotic and you should be kept in a locked psychiatric facility where your wishes can do no harm to anyone, for the rest of your life if necessary.

Perhaps they did not give you enough Risperidone while you were there last time.  I think if they try again, they can give you enough to render you harmless with an injection in your rear end if you are noncompliant and if that doesn't work, they can always try Haloperidol or some other antipsychotic.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 12:28:40 PM »

Same as police forces anywhere. Hate speech is considered a very serious offence anywhere these days, fucktard. People have been jailed for it, had their computers confiscated etc. Push the wrong buttons, fuckboi and see how far you go; and it may not be the Swedish police that you'd have to be worried about. Interpol, for example carry a VERY big stick.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Soleiyu
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2009, 12:29:37 PM »
Should have barbed hooks and a nylon rope inserted into her vagina and then be dropped off a high bridge.

I think you are psychotic and you should be kept in a locked psychiatric facility where your wishes can do no harm to anyone, for the rest of your life if necessary.

Perhaps they did not give you enough Risperidone while you were there last time.  I think if they try again, they can give you enough to render you harmless with an injection in your rear end if you are noncompliant and if that doesn't work, they can always try Haloperidol or some other antipsychotic.

I'm sorry but that won't happen. I'm angry, not psychotic. You're not qualified to diagnose someone you never met over the internet anyway.

I hope a 50 year old american paedophile inserts something into the vagina of your daughter. That's actually much more likely to happen than me being medicated with things I don't need.
Kick me