Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2009, 12:16:04 PM »
No, that's why I always win. Like Hitler.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »
I respect the Japanese people, because they have a drive in them to succeed. Show me the same drive and you'll get the same respect. But at the moment, you are projecting yourself as a lazy, boorish turd who just wants to take everyone else for a ride. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Show your worth to the community, no matter how small, or fuck off and stop whinging. Respect has to be earned, not handed to you in a pension cheque.

I couldn't care less for the respect of the "working community". People like Lit, who also spit on the taxpayers, respect me. That's enough for me.

Unsuccessful failures on this forum includes Schleed, Phlexor, Lit etc, but I'm the only one getting shit for it. Stop being a hypocrite.

You don't even try, that's the worst and most cowardly form of failure. So explain to us again why we should be upset of someone like you calling us failures?  :laugh:

You have negative achievements, you have five kids which you can't care for the way a real parent should. Because of your disability. Being home with them isn't enough.

What do you know about trying? My entire life I've been trying, up until some years ago when I decided that I had enough.

You see a working, successful career as the right thing. Still, you're a failure who dragged five innocent kids with you down into your pit of failure and stupidity. You must hate yourself if that's how you view the world.

I don't see my life situation as bad in any way. I don't have moral obligations towards society.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2009, 12:19:00 PM »
No, that's why I always win. Like Hitler.

Excellent idea. Win like he did in 1945. Need help?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2009, 12:24:26 PM »
I respect the Japanese people, because they have a drive in them to succeed. Show me the same drive and you'll get the same respect. But at the moment, you are projecting yourself as a lazy, boorish turd who just wants to take everyone else for a ride. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Show your worth to the community, no matter how small, or fuck off and stop whinging. Respect has to be earned, not handed to you in a pension cheque.

I couldn't care less for the respect of the "working community". People like Lit, who also spit on the taxpayers, respect me. That's enough for me.

Unsuccessful failures on this forum includes Schleed, Phlexor, Lit etc, but I'm the only one getting shit for it. Stop being a hypocrite.
Shleed is in education, Phlexor has 5 children, Lit got fucked over.

What exactly happened to you?

Having 5 children and being on disability is major failure. What world do you live in? 99% of the working population would consider that failure. Phlexor is the type you see getting yelled at on Doctor Phil. The only ones who would ever even consider defending scum like Phlexor are braindead, ugly cunts like the people on this site. People who are, regardless of what they do in life, despised by the majority of the NT society anyway.

"Got fucked over". Yeah, that's what happened to me too.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the only people in society who consider me a failure are people who's opinion doesn't matter. Pretty much everyone else thinks I'm BRAVE to take on this job of raising kids. But also those peoples opinions don't matter either, it's down to what I think.

Dr Phil is a twat who doesn't even have a licence to practice.

I'm glad you think I'm ugly, I'd probably feel dirty if someone like you found me attractive.

Here's one difference between you and me. I am actually thankful I live in a society that provides a Disability Support Pension. I spent over 10 years on normal unemployment trying to find work in a job market that was quite competitive before I was diagnosed. I've worked here and there, but because of my AS, things were always very difficult. But at least I gave things a go.

What have you done? Sure, because of your disabilty, legally you deserve to be on a pension, but you should be grateful that you live in a country that provides one and a generous one at that, not everyone is so lucky. Ungrateful pricks like you are what's wrong with this world, AS or not.

Plus you are too stupid to realise that Lit also gets shit for the same things that you do. Thing is, you are the new guy. You are going to get hazed until we break you, and we don't care how long that is going to take. There have been worse people than you here, and sorry to say, you don't even stack up that well against them.

So good luck moron  :laugh:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2009, 12:28:06 PM »

You don't even try, that's the worst and most cowardly form of failure. So explain to us again why we should be upset of someone like you calling us failures?  :laugh:

You have negative achievements, you have five kids which you can't care for the way a real parent should. Because of your disability. Being home with them isn't enough.

What do you know about trying? My entire life I've been trying, up until some years ago when I decided that I had enough.

You see a working, successful career as the right thing. Still, you're a failure who dragged five innocent kids with you down into your pit of failure and stupidity. You must hate yourself if that's how you view the world.

I don't see my life situation as bad in any way. I don't have moral obligations towards society.

I'm caring for my kids just fine thank you, thanks for asking  :laugh:

Plus what do you know about being a parent? Please tell us where you studied or are you going to tell us that you now have kids of your own?

Well nice to know that you gave up, doesn't that make you more of a failure or at least a quitter.  :laugh:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »

Having 5 children and being on disability is major failure. What world do you live in? 99% of the working population would consider that failure. Phlexor is the type you see getting yelled at on Doctor Phil. The only ones who would ever even consider defending scum like Phlexor are braindead, ugly cunts like the people on this site. People who are, regardless of what they do in life, despised by the majority of the NT society anyway.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the only people in society who consider me a failure are people who's opinion doesn't matter. Pretty much everyone else thinks I'm BRAVE to take on this job of raising kids. But also those peoples opinions don't matter either, it's down to what I think.

I'm glad you think I'm ugly, I'd probably feel dirty if someone like you found me attractive.

Here's one difference between you and me. I am actually thankful I live in a society that provides a Disability Support Pension. I spent over 10 years on normal unemployment trying to find work in a job market that was quite competitive before I was diagnosed. I've worked here and there, but because of my AS, things were always very difficult. But at least I gave things a go.

What have you done? Sure, because of your disabilty, legally you deserve to be on a pension, but you should be grateful that you live in a country that provides one and a generous one at that, not everyone is so lucky. Ungrateful pricks like you are what's wrong with this world, AS or not.

Plus you are too stupid to realise that Lit also gets shit for the same things that you do. Thing is, you are the new guy. You are going to get hazed until we break you, and we don't care how long that is going to take. There have been worse people than you here, and sorry to say, you don't even stack up that well against them.

You're too unoriginal to break me. I don't see the world like you do, if you can't think like me you can't break me either. You base your little attacks on your own feelings of inferiority. It's annoying at most.

A majority of society considering you brave? Haha, you seem to actually live in a fantasy world as well. Getting five kids when you're a bum on disability with a neurological disorder is nothing but irresponsible. As the aspie fucktard you are ofc you don't realize what responsibility towards children truly means. You think it's about you, you, you, you and how brave you are to be a father despite all your difficulties. Damn. I really pity your children.

You're the definition of White Trash and your kids will be as well, thanks to you.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »

You're too unoriginal to break me. I don't see the world like you do, if you can't think like me you can't break me either. You base your little attacks on your own feelings of inferiority. It's annoying at most.

A majority of society considering you brave? Haha, you seem to actually live in a fantasy world as well. Getting five kids when you're a bum on disability with a neurological disorder is nothing but irresponsible. As the aspie fucktard you are ofc you don't realize what responsibility towards children truly means. You think it's about you, you, you, you and how brave you are to be a father despite all your difficulties. Damn. I really pity your children.

You're the definition of White Trash and your kids will be as well, thanks to you.

:LMAO:

Did you think that up all on your own or did you have help from lit again like all those other times.  :laugh:

TheoK

« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2009, 12:45:31 PM »
Phlexor isn't BRAVE! :toporly:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2009, 12:46:41 PM »
What are you telling your offspring? Do you teach them it's okay to be like daddy, a fat depressed loser who spends too much time writing nonsense on an internet forum? Do you want them to grow up indoctrinated with those values? Do you want your children to end up like you?
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »
Phlexor isn't BRAVE! :toporly:

If by brave you mean being like you and your gimp, then thank fuck I'm not.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2009, 12:52:24 PM »
What are you telling your offspring? Do you teach them it's okay to be like daddy, a fat depressed loser who spends too much time writing nonsense on an internet forum? Do you want them to grow up indoctrinated with those values? Do you want your children to end up like you?

Trying to get some parenting tips? For you they don't come free, considering you have all this money you talk about.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2009, 12:56:49 PM »

Trying to get some parenting tips? For you they don't come free, considering you have all this money you talk about.

Does an alcoholic child molester know something about parenting just because he has kids?

It was a rhetorical question, so you get the point. Just because you have children doesn't mean you're a good parent. You didn't even answer my previous question. What are you telling your kids? Why is daddy so fat and depressed and sitting at the computer all the time?
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2009, 01:12:28 PM »

Does an alcoholic child molester know something about parenting just because he has kids?

How should I know, why don't you ask you father.

It was a rhetorical question, so you get the point. Just because you have children doesn't mean you're a good parent. You didn't even answer my previous question. What are you telling your kids? Why is daddy so fat and depressed and sitting at the computer all the time?

Oh you mean you are asking questions now instead of making wild accusations. Guess there is a first for everything.

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2009, 05:53:12 PM »
Soleiyu, Do you know when you are in a glass house, it is not advisable to throw stones?
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2009, 06:00:20 PM »
Soleiyu, Do you know when you are in a glass house, it is not advisable to throw stones?

I'm irrational so I can do anything I like.
Kick me