Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Hypocrites
« on: September 24, 2009, 05:30:44 AM »
Okay, you average, disgusting people with average clothes, looks and junk food diets don't like me. Fine. This is no reason to think that I'm any less disabled than anyone else on here who's on disability. Why do you even bring my disability into it all the time? What does it have to do with anything? I'm proud that I'm taking the tax payers money, the taxpayers are idiots and I look down on them.

If you're going to criticize my disability, then don't be hypocrites. Criticize everyone on here who's on disability. But no, you won't do that because if it's Schleed, Phlexor or anyone else, it's perfectly okay. After all, someone on disability must be dirty and ugly, then it's no problem.
Kick me

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 05:35:15 AM »
Disabled people can still be an asshole  Matter of fact you would be one regardless that is if you are really the way you present yourself which is a stretch
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 05:44:21 AM »
Disabled people can still be an asshole  Matter of fact you would be one regardless that is if you are really the way you present yourself which is a stretch

Why does being an asshole make me unsuitable for disability? It's always my disability and other things with me people criticize, not my attitude.

I self study japanese, that's not "good enough"

I spend money on the "wrong things"

I'm in your eyes not "really" entitled to disability, for some strange reason (for being an asshole)

My interests aren't as "worthy" as those of a fat, ugly fucking irish ginger also living on disability or an obese, middle aged aussie fucktard who inevitably failed in life because he's now too old to do anything about it. His best years are already long gone.

What is up with that? You respect anyone no matter how pathetic they are. This forum is full of people who are beyond pathetic in the eyes of 99% of society but you still hail chips/crisp eating as a virtue while saying interest in the japanese language is "shit" and makes someone "worthless".
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 05:48:03 AM »
I think interest in the Japanese language is worthy of respect. I'm into languages myself. If I ever go back to university, I'd like to study Latin, ancient Greek and maybe French and Italian.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 06:31:20 AM »
I think interest in the Japanese language is worthy of respect. I'm into languages myself. If I ever go back to university, I'd like to study Latin, ancient Greek and maybe French and Italian.

It it's, but because he's such a holier than thou prick, he gets shit for it.  ;D

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 06:38:13 AM »
Soleiyu I think you are interesting..

I think people are pissed off because you have insulted them and labelled them. I haven't read everything on here lately so I could be wrong about that.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

TheoK

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 06:55:29 AM »
But he sure stirs things up, doesn't he? :toporly:

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 06:57:26 AM »
Definitely!  :green:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 08:12:29 AM »
But he sure stirs things up, doesn't he? :toporly:

Surely you jest.

If you really believe that then you're even dumber than you already look  :laugh:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 09:17:31 AM »
I respect the Japanese people, because they have a drive in them to succeed. Show me the same drive and you'll get the same respect. But at the moment, you are projecting yourself as a lazy, boorish turd who just wants to take everyone else for a ride. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Show your worth to the community, no matter how small, or fuck off and stop whinging. Respect has to be earned, not handed to you in a pension cheque.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 10:06:35 AM »
I respect the Japanese people, because they have a drive in them to succeed. Show me the same drive and you'll get the same respect. But at the moment, you are projecting yourself as a lazy, boorish turd who just wants to take everyone else for a ride. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Show your worth to the community, no matter how small, or fuck off and stop whinging. Respect has to be earned, not handed to you in a pension cheque.

I couldn't care less for the respect of the "working community". People like Lit, who also spit on the taxpayers, respect me. That's enough for me.

Unsuccessful failures on this forum includes Schleed, Phlexor, Lit etc, but I'm the only one getting shit for it. Stop being a hypocrite.
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 10:16:29 AM »

I couldn't care less for the respect of the "working community". People like Lit, who also spit on the taxpayers, respect me. That's enough for me.

Unsuccessful failures on this forum includes Schleed, Phlexor, Lit etc, but I'm the only one getting shit for it. Stop being a hypocrite.
Shleed is in education, Phlexor has 5 children, Lit got fucked over.

What exactly happened to you?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 10:21:07 AM »
Your the biggest hypocrite on the site, by far.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 10:21:42 AM »

Having 5 children and being on disability is major failure. What world do you live in? 99% of the working population would consider that failure. Phlexor is the type you see getting yelled at on Doctor Phil. The only ones who would ever even consider defending scum like Phlexor are braindead, ugly cunts like the people on this site. People who are, regardless of what they do in life, despised by the majority of the NT society anyway.

"Got fucked over". Yeah, that's what happened to me too.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 10:23:49 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 10:23:29 AM »

Having 5 children and being on disability is major failure. What world do you live in? 99% of the working population would consider that failure. Phlexor is the type you see getting yelled at on Doctor Phil.
Good job we know that Dr Phil is a poor judge of failure - you should see what he has said on ASD's over the years.

"Got fucked over". Yeah, that's what happened to me too.
Explain.