Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 11:10:43 AM »
This guy has no academic/university education:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadao_Ando

Neither has this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobuo_Uematsu

I can make a long list of people. Just in Sweden there are loads as well.
The difference is that they all come from a time where only 5-10% of people went into higher education. Plus back then, A-levels were actually difficult to get.
I have definitely said no to the academic world because it doesn't suit me or my needs/personality. It's too politically correct, too much arrogance, ignorance, inefficient and unnecessary procedures etc... However, I'm not saying 100% no to maybe using my savings to become some sort of entrepreneur when I'm 35, or 40 or whenever. I'm not shutting the door to anything except for low paid McDonalds work that are on other's terms and University education.
Why not be an entrepeneur now - again I am actually further down that track than you are believe it or not.
I am the artistic and creative type. Like Ando or Uematsu, or Paul Smith, Raf Simons, Gianni Versace etc (all self educated without academic degrees). Maybe not as brilliant, but if I find a field I can use my special interests in I might try working there, as an autodidact just like above mentioned people who have achieved more than you or anyone on here will ever get close to. Paul Smith actually was a low class guy who started his fashion career by taking tailoring evening courses requiring no qualifications from school. I don't even think he finished school with real grades and he sure like hell didn't know anything about clothes before he started taking those courses, he just had a passion.
Paul Smith etc actually did something and above all, got lucky. You have done nothing. You have no chance.
I think I might be a successful artist or designer at 45 while you're a bitter, unemployed. indebted cunt still whining over how "society isn't suited to your needs" and preaching your love for university degrees.
If the worst came to the worst, I could use my political talents in Autism rights and do bloody well out of it. At least I actually believe in them.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 11:11:26 AM »
Pretty much all of us have had problems with our education, the difference is that some of us are bright enough to rise above it.

lol, this is hilarious, coming from you  

what with all your talk about how it's everyone else's fault you fuck up at university, and how you deserve help and priority over the non-spazzy students  :lol:

I wasn't in a fit state to sit exams in either main exam period, nor have they provided me even with a proper syllabus. All I have asked of them is to provide the correct paperwork, let me resit exams that I wasn't in a fit state to sit and correct the marks accordingly.

As for most of the students there, they are not there on actual academic ability, nor is their exam system a measurement of it. I don't think it is unreasonable for me to demand they correct that situation and take away degrees from those who never earned them.

Amazing what a pathetic hypocrite you are. When you fail, others aren't "real academics" or whatever and the system is wrong, and you're telling me that there's nothing wrong done to me, nothing wrong with the system etc... As long as it's just about you, you can twist reality any way you like.

What a seriously disturbed cunt you are. I don't see how someone like you can ever have a future other than short term employment, unemployment, low disability and huge student loans for life. You're like a kamikaze while I'm careful and cautious, not overextending myself and causing harm. I know my abilities and I proceed cautiously in accordance with them. You are too fixated with rigid moral viewpoints on how a productive individual must live to see how stupid you really are, and how wise I am in comparison.

Why not be an entrepreneur now you ask? Because I don't have the right ideas. When I get an idea, for a business, a book or whatever, I'm going to try to realize it. I'm not rushing blind like you. I don't have to, I have a pension that keeps me floating well above poverty. I use this pension, I use what I can, without being bound by moral obligations towards society. I don't live by a code, I live by my dreams and not by other's expectations. Achieving something to me might be something small and seemingly insignificant in the eyes of society, as well as something wordly.

I'm lightyears ahead of you in my spiritual development. You just see one form of success, you're completely blind and everything speaks in favor of you actually overextending your own abilities and falling flat.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 11:18:58 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 11:14:42 AM »
Pretty much all of us have had problems with our education, the difference is that some of us are bright enough to rise above it.

what with all your talk about how it's everyone else's fault you fuck up at university, and how you deserve help and priority over the non-spazzy students  :lol:

I wasn't in a fit state to sit exams in either main exam period, nor have they provided me even with a proper syllabus. All I have asked of them is to provide the correct paperwork, let me resit exams that I wasn't in a fit state to sit and correct the marks accordingly.

As for most of the students there, they are not there on actual academic ability, nor is their exam system a measurement of it. I don't think it is unreasonable for me to demand they correct that situation and take away degrees from those who never earned them.

Just rise above it, oh bright and clever hardon! :moon:
Starting this year, I have gotten a DSA. It includes the tutition which I need in order to be completing on a fair playing field, tuition that nearly everyone else there has already had. Whilst it is ridiculous I am having to go to such lengths, at least my paper work will be in order.

But I make my stand against their system on principle. I know disabled students and working class people who are being severely screwed over by them not doing their job properly. At least I have principles and something meaningful to stand for. What do you have?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 11:20:29 AM »

Amazing what a pathetic hypocrite you are. When you fail, others aren't "real academics" or whatever and the system is wrong, and you're telling me that there's nothing wrong done to me, nothing wrong with the system etc... As long as it's just about you, you can twist reality any way you like.
I assure you I have a strong legal case against them - which I will use when it is convienient to me (including a lot gathered as a union rep). However I have made a formal request for the documentation which they would be able to produce if they had a legitmate system, so far they haven't been able to produce this. This is a university which openly admits to using special standards in certain circumstances, but refuses to detail what they are. Actually, I can and will screw these clowns over if needs be.
What a seriously disturbed cunt you are. I don't see how someone like you can ever have a future other than short term employment, unemployment, low disability and huge student loans for life. You're like a kamikaze while I'm careful and cautious, not overextending myself and causing harm. I know my abilities and I proceed cautiously in accordance with them. You are too fixated with rigid moral viewpoints on how a productive individual must live to see how stupid you really are, and how wise I am in comparison.
Is that how you rationalise being completely useless. Most rich people got there either by pure luck or taking a clever chance. You really don't have a clue.
Why not be an entrepreneur now you ask? Because I don't have the right ideas. When I get an idea, for a business, a book or whatever, I'm going to try to realize it. I'm not rushing blind like you. I don't have to, I have a pension that keeps me floating well above poverty.
If you don't have the ideas now, you wont have them 10 or 20 years down the line. Get some experience, be prepared to take chances. Then you might get somewhere.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 11:22:18 AM »
At least I have principles and something meaningful to stand for. What do you have?

You're right. I wish I was as honourable and special as you :moon:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2009, 11:24:03 AM »
At least I have principles and something meaningful to stand for. What do you have?

No debating skills, it seems. No wonder you are in a third rate uni barely passing your degree.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 11:28:37 AM »

I assure you I have a strong legal case against them - which I will use when it is convienient to me (including a lot gathered as a union rep). However I have made a formal request for the documentation which they would be able to produce if they had a legitmate system, so far they haven't been able to produce this. This is a university which openly admits to using special standards in certain circumstances, but refuses to detail what they are. Actually, I can and will screw these clowns over if needs be.
Is that how you rationalise being completely useless. Most rich people got there either by pure luck or taking a clever chance. You really don't have a clue.
Why not be an entrepreneur now you ask? Because I don't have the right ideas. When I get an idea, for a business, a book or whatever, I'm going to try to realize it. I'm not rushing blind like you. I don't have to, I have a pension that keeps me floating well above poverty.
If you don't have the ideas now, you wont have them 10 or 20 years down the line. Get some experience, be prepared to take chances. Then you might get somewhere.

You're not in any position to say what works and what doesn't. You seem to be trapped within your own obsession with bureaucratic procedures and limitations, putting ridiculous effort into fighting some invisible war which won't win you anything substantial in the end.

I don't see the world as you do, if I did I would be frustrated and feel stressed and forced to "do something NOW damnit!". However, I don't. I just see possibilities, even the possibility of what you would describe as "failure" (if you disliked the person failing ofc, not if it was a fat freak) has some nice alternatives to me. I won't let other's expectations pressure or stress me, I follow my own path and this doesn't require me to be constantly involved in something which will get me "into work" or whatever. Atm japanese self studies and decorating my home with furniture is more than enough. I meditate on the state of the world and the universe and I feel at peace. If I was enslaved by expectations the way you are, I would just like you probably will end up overextending myself and failing.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »

No debating skills, it seems. No wonder you are in a third rate uni barely passing your degree.

Again and again you just show your true colours as an insecure, prideful, vain cunt enslaved by expectations which you lack the wisdom to question. You're onedimensional and on top of this desperate.

A comment like the one you made above really displays what a narrow world view you have.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 11:30:56 AM »
I don't give a damn about expectations. The NT taxpayer idiots shall just pay my pension and shut the fuck up.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2009, 11:31:07 AM »

:lol:

I'm perfectly happy here. I went to a top-rate high school if you wanna go down that road, and have no interest in playing that game again.

Still bitter you didn't get into Oxford?  :zoinks:

Oh and btw I passed perfectly fine, even without doing all the work.   :thumbup:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 11:33:43 AM »
I don't give a damn about expectations. The NT taxpayer idiots shall just pay my pension and shut the fuck up.

That's how I see it too. I'm not miserable and I don't feel the need to apologize to anyone for living the way I do. Atm I'm thinking about the new armchair I'm going to buy soon, mmm...
Kick me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »

You're not in any position to say what works and what doesn't. You seem to be trapped within your own obsession with bureaucratic procedures and limitations, putting ridiculous effort into fighting some invisible war which won't win you anything substantial in the end.
Its called fighting back, rather than rolling up in a ball like you advocate. Asides, I don't have to put masses of effort into my battles, I happen to be more cunning than they are. Its how I have survived.
I don't see the world as you do, if I did I would be frustrated and feel stressed and forced to "do something NOW damnit!". However, I don't. I just see possibilities, even the possibility of what you would describe as "failure" (if you disliked the person failing ofc, not if it was a fat freak) has some nice alternatives to me. I won't let other's expectations pressure or stress me, I follow my own path and this doesn't require me to be constantly involved in something which will get me "into work" or whatever. Atm japanese self studies and decorating my home with furniture is more than enough. I meditate on the state of the world and the universe and I feel at peace. If I was enslaved by expectations the way you are, I would just like you probably will end up overextending myself and failing.
I would be pretty bored and pissed off if I led an existance like yours.

TheoK

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2009, 11:38:57 AM »
I like doing nothing as well. Well, today I made a "stinger missile", but I only do the things I want 24/7.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »

:lol:

I'm perfectly happy here. I went to a top-rate high school if you wanna go down that road, and have no interest in playing that game again.

Still bitter you didn't get into Oxford?  :zoinks:

Oh and btw I passed perfectly fine, even without doing all the work.   :thumbup:

Remind me why you had all your deadlines rearranged then. Its rather amusing that despite having a far better educational chance than me, you are doing a degree which makes you less employable as someone who worked at ASDA for the last 3 years.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2009, 11:40:53 AM »
I see things in many shades, I don't just feel like a physical, material being all the time. There is more than one truth to me.
Kick me