Educational

Author Topic: Hypocrites  (Read 3274 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Hypocrites
« Reply #150 on: October 03, 2009, 06:07:45 AM »
O-kaaayyy! Well,how about showing us some of that wonderful humour you say you have? Go on - I know you want to do it.  :evillaugh:

As I said, it doesn't work on an internet forum like this under these circumstances. It would just be onedimensional trolling.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2009, 06:10:28 AM »
So maybe you aren't quite so funny, after all. Well, unless all your posts are really serious.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2009, 06:12:19 AM »
So maybe you aren't quite so funny, after all. Well, unless all your posts are really serious.

IRL I'm funny. There's more types of humor than bonding with the guys through cheap punchlines and inserting random links. You are just too much of an average, anglo motherfucking NT fucktard from the genetically degenerated shithole of Australia to realize. I'm not even going to argue about it with you. If you like "WoW humor" then by all means, go ahead and center your world around it like so many other coke drinking, ugly pigs.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2009, 06:20:23 AM »
But can you understand that we do not see you in real life; only how you present on forums such as these. I don't know where exactly you get the idea I am ugly. After all, I have been told I have a distinguished beard and moustache. I am not so insecure about my appearance that I would spend money on having multiple surgeries. Yes, I drink coke but so do most people in Australia. There's far worse things one could drink, eg. sulphuric acid. So we are at an impasse, my friend - you're claiming you're dead funny in real life and we're saying your posts here show much unintentional humour.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2009, 06:22:55 AM »
But can you understand that we do not see you in real life; only how you present on forums such as these. I don't know where exactly you get the idea I am ugly. After all, I have been told I have a distinguished beard and moustache. I am not so insecure about my appearance that I would spend money on having multiple surgeries. Yes, I drink coke but so do most people in Australia. There's far worse things one could drink, eg. sulphuric acid. So we are at an impasse, my friend - you're claiming you're dead funny in real life and we're saying your posts here show much unintentional humour.

In the eyes of average pig westerners with western mentality and lifestyle, yes I come across as dry and unintentionally humorous. It's called bully culture. It's what you see in schools, on MMO forums, on nerd communities etc. It's how the laid back group huggers bond with each other. I call it "guild humor".

I am much more aspie than anyone on here.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2009, 06:24:39 AM »
Yeah, you probably are more aspie than anybody else here.... or something, anyway.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2009, 06:30:42 AM »
You're all trying to balance some sort of social net. Being successful, appreciated etc in your circle of friends while at the same time being laid back and balance self distance with ambition and the need for respect/group identity. This is guild humor but it's also a typical NT behaviour. The aspie world, on forums, in online games etc just copied an NT phenomenon and created the asstard/fucktard/leet humor as we know it.

It's all about hierarchy, respect and managing to balance a "cool" personality which includes being accepted by the group and taking oneself seriously but at the same time having self distance and participate in backpatting and grouphugging to fit in and not disrupt the group dynamics. It's an NT behaviour in origin.

I'm uncompromislingly aspie. My humor is uncompromisingly based on my preferences alone, not a group dynamic or social structure. I am an extreme aspie type and feel no need to ever try to please others by being "cool" in order to fit in. I decide when I feel like being funny for my own sake but when I am it's not primarily to amuse others, it's to act out my view of the world in a theatrical and humorous way. I am convinced people like Sasha Baron Cohen are the same, they don't do what they do for "status" first and foremost, but to express themselves.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2009, 06:51:35 AM »
Thanks, you've now explained yourself really well. This is what I've been waiting to hear for some time. (Btw, I am not being sarcastic here - I mean my comment in all sincerity and hope it will be taken as such).

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2009, 09:52:04 AM »

I've taken a few intelligence tests. In fact, here are my results from today:

:lol: priceless!

That's NT humor.

I found it funny and I am far from being a NT Weeaboo. You dont seem to have a sense of humour yourself  :hahaha:

I have humor just not the average shit humor which only exists as a way for people to bond with each other. People who know me IRL say I have insane and wonderful humor.

Usually, those with a true comedic gift many times come across as rather humorless when not playing a role or "freaking out". I can imagine Sasha Baron Cohen being dull as hell when he's in his non crazy state of mind. People like that don't find any amusement from random nerd humor on web forums. They make their own humor. Like me. People who know me IRL actually compared me to people like Baron Cohen because I'm very theatrical and can parodize cultures by playing different roles like "persian manwhore" or whatever.

I create humor, I don't use it to bond with people or just "have a good laugh with the boys". That's why the average - insert random link here - forum nerd humor doesn't interest me in any way. I'm theatrical, satirical etc, not a forum donkey who just wants to backpat with his homies.

You don't have a "comedic gift", people laugh *at* you. There's a difference, polyester boy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2009, 09:52:40 AM »
O-kaaayyy! Well,how about showing us some of that wonderful humour you say you have? Go on - I know you want to do it.  :evillaugh:

As I said, it doesn't work on an internet forum like this under these circumstances. It would just be onedimensional trolling.

What's the difference between that and what you've been up to here for the last few weeks?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #160 on: October 03, 2009, 09:53:22 AM »

What's the difference between that and what you've been up to here for the last few weeks?

I'm not trolling, I'm just venting.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #161 on: October 03, 2009, 09:56:04 AM »
 :agreed:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2009, 09:59:14 AM »

Oh, is that what it is. Whales and dolphins vent as well, but when they've finished they go back under so as not to be noticed.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2009, 09:59:43 AM »

"Onedimensional" venting, then. My bad.

- Albert Einstein