Educational

Author Topic: Who's NT?  (Read 2174 times)

P7PSP

Re: Who's NT?
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 07:32:34 PM »
No one in Sweden has Habsburg lip and jaw so I never had to think about it. Apparently that specific gene came from Poland into the Habsburg family and then spread to Spain. A lot of latinos actually have Habsburg jaw when you think of it.
Latino, gee that is a rather PC term for you to be using. Is there a particular reason you brought that up?  :zoinks: 

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »
No one in Sweden has Habsburg lip and jaw so I never had to think about it. Apparently that specific gene came from Poland into the Habsburg family and then spread to Spain. A lot of latinos actually have Habsburg jaw when you think of it.
Latino, gee that is a rather PC term for you to be using. Is there a particular reason you brought that up?  :zoinks: 

I don't know any american slang for hispanics/latinos. In Sweden there aren't even any widely accepted words for them other than the strictly PC.
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2009, 07:57:16 PM »

I don't know any american slang for hispanics/latinos. In Sweden there aren't even any widely accepted words for them other than the strictly PC.

BTW, sushi-boi, it's Hapsburg, with a 'p'. Get it right.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2009, 08:10:04 PM »
HFAer.

Do you doubt it?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2009, 08:10:24 PM »

:LMAO: I bet weeaboo-boi doesn't see the humor in that bit of Aussie wit either.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2009, 08:11:59 PM »
It can also be spelled Habsburg, it's spelled like that in german but I guess you only know english. It comes from Haubitz = Hawk and Burg = Castle/Keep. Hawk Castle, that was the castle in the austrian heartlands which the first knights of old roman nobility who became the Habsburgs resided.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »
I think Habsburg was the spelling used in my lectures in first year (I am in England)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2009, 08:23:20 PM »
It's actually from the middle high German, Hap (or Hab) for fjord; meaning there was a fjord near the original castle. Given as the first family appeared there in 1108, it's a bit hard to get the true origin. The more common pronounciation is with the 'p'.

Of course, any spelling could be a bastardization of the other.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »
I have been diagnosed with AS by two different doctors.   I guess that rules me out as an NT.
:P   Internets are super serious.

TheoK

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2009, 12:01:49 AM »

No, in Swedish and German it's spelled with a b.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 12:05:59 AM »

I think I'd prefer a good 'p' any day.

P7PSP

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 12:12:29 AM »

I think I'd prefer a good 'p' any day.
:agreed: Soiledknickers is dogshit in any case.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 03:45:28 AM »
Officially diagnosed aspie by an expert.

but I've posted it before so who cares.

The problem is, you don't get to decide who is aspie and who isn't just because they don't share some of your behaviours and beliefs.

I like Japanese food, anime, electronics and games, doesn't make me some sort of jap wannabe.

I also like a lot of british music, doesn't make me a wanna be pomy bastard  :zoinks:

I also like a lot of scifi, doesn't make me a an astronaut.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2009, 05:58:51 AM »
Officially diagnosed aspie by an expert.

but I've posted it before so who cares.

The problem is, you don't get to decide who is aspie and who isn't just because they don't share some of your behaviours and beliefs.

I like Japanese food, anime, electronics and games, doesn't make me some sort of jap wannabe.

I also like a lot of british music, doesn't make me a wanna be pomy bastard  :zoinks:

I also like a lot of scifi, doesn't make me a an astronaut.

The people who are real aspies rarely share my oppinions but still they are real aspies and I can feel it. You're a mule, the average swiss cheese brained retard. AS people are very energetic, even if they are depressed and alone. You seem just like a lobotomized, drooling, unhygienic manchild who stuffs himself all day while watching the kids.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2009, 08:10:24 AM »
Have you attempted to have your criteria added to the DSM?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein