Author Topic: Who's NT?  (Read 2177 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Who's NT?
« on: September 22, 2009, 01:11:47 PM »
Okay, who's NT on here? I see a lot of NT morals being preached.
Kick me

P7PSP

Re: Who's NT?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 01:15:27 PM »
 :finger: Fuck off Geraldo.  :finger:

Blasted

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 01:15:55 PM »
We all are  :orly:

TheoK

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 01:17:32 PM »
Most of them are actually aspies, but they fool themselves that they'll be rewarded in some way if they adapt to NT morals.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 01:20:01 PM »
We are all NTs. Now fuck off and die.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 01:20:19 PM »
i'm diagnosed with AS, but think there's something else wrong with me as well. whether it's AS + [other disorder] or just the other disorder, i dunno. i have a lot of the symptoms of AS though, but these seemed to be a LOT more apparent once i got to a certain age, and don't show much online either.

i definitely don't think i'm NT though, unfortunately :-\

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 01:23:45 PM »

:agreed:

Didn't Soleiyu say s/he was going to ignore all of us if we told him we all were NT?

I would like to see him test the Ignore function and see how many people s/he can ignore all at once.

:laugh:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 01:27:48 PM »

Didn't Soleiyu say s/he was going to ignore all of us if we told him we all were NT?

I would like to see him test the Ignore function and see how many people s/he can ignore all at once.

Cool that I'm actually forcing people to keep their neurological status a secret from me.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 01:29:24 PM »
Most of them are actually aspies, but they fool themselves that they'll be rewarded in some way if they adapt to NT morals.

Yeah, they want to be "the little aspie who could". They think they are somehow better if they adapt to some mainstream idea of evolution. They would all be cleansed if I became leader of a new nation of aspies.

NT wannabe behaviour would be completely illegal.
Kick me

P7PSP

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 01:33:59 PM »

Cool that I'm actually forcing people to keep their neurological status a secret from me.
If you weren't a lazy cunt you could look it up for most of us.

Yeah, they want to be "the little aspie who could". They think they are somehow better if they adapt to some mainstream idea of evolution. They would all be cleansed if I became leader of a new nation of aspies.

You won't become the leader because you are an agoraphobic candyass. And while you hang out dreaming of going to Japan and finding your kabuki boy I will be visiting Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong in the next 2 to 3 years.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 01:41:09 PM »
We all are  :orly:

If you weren't a lazy cunt you could look it up for most of us.

You won't become the leader because you are an agoraphobic candyass. And while you hang out dreaming of going to Japan and finding your kabuki boy I will be visiting Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong in the next 2 to 3 years.

I don't get a kick from traveling because unlike you I'm a correctly diagnosed aspie. You're an NT with retardation. The real world is crap, japanese video games offer much better alternatives for adventure. The best places are those that don't exist, those I can visit in my imagination. When I travel I usually pretend the places I visit are fantasy towns from games or books, I just don't have much love for the real world.

The exception would be certain places in Japan.

500 posts btw, or as Odeon would have said "Ding 500  :zoinks:"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 01:47:46 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

P7PSP

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 01:45:03 PM »

I don't get a kick from traveling because unlike you I'm a correctly diagnosed aspie. You're an NT with retardation. The real world is crap, japanese video games offer much better alternatives for adventure.
Here is clue weeaboo fucktard. If you don't travel you won't ever get to Japan. Where in the diagnostic criteria is aversion to travel listed Einstein?

TheoK

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »

I don't get a kick from traveling because unlike you I'm a correctly diagnosed aspie. You're an NT with retardation. The real world is crap, japanese video games offer much better alternatives for adventure.
Here is clue weeaboo fucktard. If you don't travel you won't ever get to Japan. Where in the diagnostic criteria is aversion to travel listed Einstein?

Introversion is a typical aspie trait.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 01:46:51 PM »

I might go to Japan someday, but I live mostly inside of fictional worlds.
Kick me

P7PSP

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2009, 01:47:47 PM »

Introversion is a typical aspie trait.
You have traveled out of Sweden on more than one occasion unless you were lying in other posts.