Author Topic: Who's NT?  (Read 2172 times)

TheoK

Re: Who's NT?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 01:48:55 PM »

I don't get a kick from traveling because unlike you I'm a correctly diagnosed aspie. You're an NT with retardation. The real world is crap, japanese video games offer much better alternatives for adventure.
Here is clue weeaboo fucktard. If you don't travel you won't ever get to Japan. Where in the diagnostic criteria is aversion to travel listed Einstein?

Introversion is a typical aspie trait.
You have traveled out of Sweden on more than one occasion unless you were lying in other posts.

Yes, I have, though I wouldn't say that I got kicks out of it. I feel at best in my home, on the beach (at home with no people around) or in the woods.

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 01:49:40 PM »

I don't get a kick from traveling because unlike you I'm a correctly diagnosed aspie. You're an NT with retardation. The real world is crap, japanese video games offer much better alternatives for adventure.
Here is clue weeaboo fucktard. If you don't travel you won't ever get to Japan. Where in the diagnostic criteria is aversion to travel listed Einstein?

I might go to Japan someday, but I live mostly inside of fictional worlds.
And if you ever do make it over to Japan then by your own standards you will not be aspie.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 01:50:05 PM »

Introversion is a typical aspie trait.
You have traveled out of Sweden on more than one occasion unless you were lying in other posts.

I've also been outside of Sweden but I didn't enjoy it as NT people do. I fantasized that when I visited Vienna, it was still the imperial capital in some sort of fantasy setting and that I had a special mission and people were mages and imperial generals instead of real people. When I travel even to other places in Sweden I imagine them as something else, mostly inspired by video games etc...

My entire life I daydreamed myself through the days. In the first grade I mostly walked around on my own, when I didn't throw a tantrum or had narcissistic outbursts at others, and fantasized about going home to play Mega Man. That was my liberation. I lived inside of Mega Man games then and on day trips with the school I associated architecture and landscapes to those I saw in the games, rather than the real world. It got me through the day, just thinking of Mega Man all day long.

When I got a little older it was Final Fantasy and games like that. The real world and real life was just a necessary evil, I lived inside of games and coming home to the games was like having morphine injected straight into the vein.

When I became older 16-20 I tried to adapt and get a normal social life. I did for a few years, outside of school, lots of alcohol and partying and I became a really good dancer and went to special dance parties, mainly latin. However, I could never accept society or it's expectations, so I returned to what always made me happy, what got me through almost 18 years of my life, the games.

When I enter into a game world, I do it to an extent that it feels real, because I truly have no grip on reality. The games welcome me.

Another reason why I don't find kanji boring and can sit for hours just practicing those I know is because they create dreamy fairytale images in my mind. Water, eternity, autumn, fire, shade, secret, sky, dream, snow, deep inside, shore/edge, etc etc etc... Every meaning conjures images in my mind. My own comfort zone, alone with my kanji and my games. Healthy food, hot soup and hot tea. Then I'm the most happy.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:15:26 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 01:50:30 PM »
travel = change, something which would be stressful for a lot of people on the autistic spectrum

there are a lot of places I'd like to see, but in geneneral, I feel best at home where I know where I stand

TheoK

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »
travel = change, something which would be stressful for a lot of people on the autistic spectrum

there are a lot of places I'd like to see, but in geneneral, I feel best at home where I know where I stand

I always get stressed when travelling, unless driving my own car.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2009, 01:56:44 PM »
Most of them are actually aspies, but they fool themselves that they'll be rewarded in some way if they adapt to NT morals.

Yeah, they want to be "the little aspie who could". They think they are somehow better if they adapt to some mainstream idea of evolution. They would all be cleansed if I became leader of a new nation of aspies.

NT wannabe behaviour would be completely illegal.

That'll be the day. Now fuck off and die.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2009, 01:59:05 PM »
500 posts btw, or as Odeon would have said "Ding 500  :zoinks:"

So?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »
I have NT Personality Disorder.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »
The only place Soiledpants is likely to visit is another room in the Twilight Zone.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2009, 06:00:06 PM »
The only place Soiledpants is likely to visit is another room in the Twilight Zone.

I'm a true aspie, unlike you who is self diagnosed and obviously don't have AS, and I have no need for traveling. I've already been in All nordic countries, Germany, Austria, Italy and Greece. I have absolutely no desire to go anywhere except for maybe Japan once.
Kick me

P7PSP

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 07:01:05 PM »

I'm a true aspie, unlike you who is self diagnosed and obviously don't have AS, and I have no need for traveling. I've already been in All nordic countries, Germany, Austria, Italy and Greece. I have absolutely no desire to go anywhere except for maybe Japan once.
TCO never claimed AS but he is spazz enough to hang out with us.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2009, 07:02:19 PM »

It's obvious from his posts he doesn't have AS. Thanks for telling me btw, he now goes on my ignore list along with the british cunt.

Are you self diagnosed? Diagnosed by a local doctor in Arkansas without any specialization what so ever in AS/autism?
Kick me

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »

Thanx PPK. It's good to be needed.  :plus:

P7PSP

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »

It's obvious from his posts he doesn't have AS. Thanks for telling me btw, he now goes on my ignore list along with the british cunt.

Are you self diagnosed? Diagnosed by a local doctor in Arkansas without any specialization what so ever in AS/autism?
You were too fucking stupid to have heard of the Hapsburg lip and jaw and I gave you the link svenne. Playtime is over, the answers to your questions about my diagnosis and where I live are in my earler posts. Find them or don't, I don't care enough to spoon feed you answers.

De nada amigo.  :thumbup:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »

You were too fucking stupid to have heard of the Hapsburg lip and jaw and I gave you the link svenne. Playtime is over, the answers to your questions about my diagnosis and where I live are in my earler posts. Find them or don't, I don't care enough to spoon feed you answers.

De nada amigo.  :thumbup:

No one in Sweden has Habsburg lip and jaw so I never had to think about it. Apparently that specific gene came from Poland into the Habsburg family and then spread to Spain. A lot of latinos actually have Habsburg jaw when you think of it.
Kick me