Educational

Author Topic: Who's NT?  (Read 2186 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Who's NT?
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2009, 10:46:04 AM »
In other words, a loser. odeon and everyone had you nailed.

You're like Drek at the end of Ratchet & Clank - when he gets pwned, it's in a BIG way. Same with Quark in 'Locked & Loaded'. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And the amount of times you've fallen would leave a chasm 10 times the size of the fucking Grand Canyon.

P7PSP

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2009, 11:05:57 AM »
Dig myself down in a hole where I in the end can do nothing but accept my own inferiority ..
After all the shit flinging you acknowledge the root of your cosmetic surgery obsession. Que lastima.   :violin:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2009, 11:07:03 AM »
I don't consider you worthy enough to be completely hated, or to be owned. You're neither inferior or superior to me, just some spastic with delusions and should do more productive things rather than shit like plastic surgery to mask your own insecurities. Plenty of people like you, a fair few of them aren't even aspie. The desire for plastic surgery is generally considered an "NT" thing to do. :orly:

In my opinion, the likes of Charles Manson makes you look like some wannabe eejit. :zoinks:

That's right, I'm no Charles Manson super freak, just an ordinary freak. To me however plastic surgery is productive, to my soul and spirit. I feel good doing it. However the next months I will be buying nice furniture.

If I can live my life outside of society in peace, and maybe get to see the age of physical rejuvenation and holo decks coming into use, then I'm happy.

btw, trying to not pwn me is the greatest pwnage. Being ignored sends rushs of pleasure through my brain. Not even being worthy of people thinking of me.

:lies:

I like getting snubbed off because it makes me humiliate myself further. Dig myself down in a hole where I in the end can do nothing but accept my own inferiority and feel raped. After I get a "rape moment" I feel more alive and liberated than ever.

All your attempts at teasing me in some way works towards my own goals.

Even trying to mellow me out with rational reasoning like Schleed did suits me because as previously mentioned I have two personalities, one Heaven and Hell/two extremes with the narcissist and the extreme massochist and another which is mellow, asexual and just your average aspie loser. Both suit me.

:pwned:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2009, 11:33:38 AM »
Not very likely. You'll be ridiculed a hundred years from now, too.  :hahaha:

As I said, everytime you ridicule me, spit on me, call me pathetic, loser, the scum of the earth I just get a hardon. Even if you would ignore me, it would just make me feel even more pwned, and thus turn me on.

The only thing that would turn me on more than an all powerful, really heterosexual moderator giving me custom titles, humiliating me and spanking me when I behave bad would be for him to arrogantly ignore me when I was asking for it. You just build me up with your responses.

I could get "Odeon's bitch" as title. Wether he likes it or not, he now owns me.
You do admit to your desire to be dominated by a Finnish man.   I guess your bad behavior is just you trying to get attention from odeon, who you have a thing for.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2009, 11:45:46 AM »

As I said, everytime you ridicule me, spit on me, call me pathetic, loser, the scum of the earth I just get a hardon. Even if you would ignore me, it would just make me feel even more pwned, and thus turn me on.

The only thing that would turn me on more than an all powerful, really heterosexual moderator giving me custom titles, humiliating me and spanking me when I behave bad would be for him to arrogantly ignore me when I was asking for it. You just build me up with your responses.

I could get "Odeon's bitch" as title. Wether he likes it or not, he now owns me.
You do admit to your desire to be dominated by a Finnish man.   I guess your bad behavior is just you trying to get attention from odeon, who you have a thing for.

Yeah, Odeon has already pwned me hard, and he can't take it back now.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2009, 12:15:25 PM »

Tell us again why he should care.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2009, 12:20:24 PM »

You do admit to your desire to be dominated by a Finnish man.   I guess your bad behavior is just you trying to get attention from odeon, who you have a thing for.

Because he doesn't want to make me feel good, which he's doing by repeatedly pwning me. Mental rape is just as good as physical. Better even.
Kick me

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2009, 12:22:29 PM »
So you want to be pwned emotionally, physically and psychologically?
:P   Internets are super serious.

TheoK

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2009, 12:22:39 PM »
Soleiyu, you little bitch, you!

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2009, 12:23:47 PM »
So you want to be pwned emotionally, physically and psychologically?

Yep.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »

You do admit to your desire to be dominated by a Finnish man.   I guess your bad behavior is just you trying to get attention from odeon, who you have a thing for.

Because he doesn't want to make me feel good, which he's doing by repeatedly pwning me. Mental rape is just as good as physical. Better even.

I don't think he really gives a fuck.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2009, 12:36:16 PM »

You do, obviously since you have been so fiercely against me replying in almost every thread.
Kick me

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2009, 01:54:32 PM »

You do, obviously since you have been so fiercely against me replying in almost every thread.

Where's the fiercely bit? You're just a fuckwit and I don't mind telling you.

TheoK

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »
 :yawn:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2009, 01:57:53 PM »
:LMAO: