Educational

Author Topic: Keep the genepool clean  (Read 3027 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Keep the genepool clean
« on: September 20, 2009, 03:02:34 PM »
Something which really angered me was when the uneducated, neurologically disabled white trash working class fucktard DirtDawg came into the chat bragging about his ugly childwhore of a daughter. Everyone seem to think it's perfectly okay that socially disadvantaged filth with no education are getting kids. I'm disgusted by this.

There's a difference between being respectful and just being plain stupid. I could never, ever, ever pretend that I thought it was okay that an ugly, slightly obese, uneducated autistic subhuman in a backwater, inbred american town in Nebraska or somewhere reproduced. I am disgusted by the idea and I'm even more disgusted by how the loving, accepting misfits, retards, unemployed and medicated fuckface zombies on this forum seemed to think it was perfectly fine and even encourage that behaviour.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 03:06:20 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

Re: Keep the genepool clean
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 03:04:49 PM »
 :zoinks:

TheoK

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »
I thought he had stopped posting here.

He doesn't seem very aware of European history and things. Not American history either, btw, since he didn't get that the 2nd Amendment originally was so that the American people should be able to make a successful uprising.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 03:08:50 PM »
I don't mind DD, he's a bit nuts but his interests are similar to mine.

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 03:08:57 PM »

He doesn't seem very aware of European history and things. Not American history either, btw, since he didn't get that the 2nd Amendment originally was so that the American people should be able to make a successful uprising.

Dirtdawg? I don't know anything about the 2nd amendment, I just know Dirtdawg is the dictionary example of ignorant american white trash. Of course he has the full backing of most of the obese crap aspies and the NT hangarounds on here.
Kick me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »
I'm not here to defend him, slag him off all you want. But personally I've seen a lot worse, so he's not really the typical "white trash" you talk about.

TheoK

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 03:13:41 PM »

Dirtdawg? I don't know anything about the 2nd amendment, I just know Dirtdawg is the dictionary example of ignorant american white trash. Of course he has the full backing of most of the obese crap aspies and the NT hangarounds on here.

The 2nd Amendment is:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the people's right to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed".

Since his a big progunner he should be aware of its origin, one might think.

He got angry on me because we have a 12th Century church in my parish.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 03:39:53 PM »
Wow you are an ass :zombiefuck: The way you talk it would seem your some sort of superhuman with a doctorate and a high paying job.  But no your just an unemployed guy living at home on disability. With no hope of ever getting out of the situation your in :laugh:  DD has a job is married and takes care of his family he also seems to be a really nice guy, eccentric but aren't we all
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »
Soleiyu and I get disability from the cowardly Swedish government. Ergo: we win.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 04:14:15 PM »
Soleiyu and I get disability from the cowardly Swedish government. Ergo: we win.

No, you lose. You choose to depend on others, which makes you weak and controllable, subject to the whims of the government.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 04:17:01 PM »

No, you lose. You choose to depend on others, which makes you weak and controllable, subject to the whims of the government.

Every aspie, working or not, is subject to the whims of government.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 04:26:47 PM »

All they have to do to cause problems for you is to lower your allowance. They own you in a way they can't own me. Mind, I'm not questioning your right to get disability, I'm simply pointing out that it's hardly something you should brag about.

Don't you think it's a bit twisted that a loser like watsisname gets to spend his disability on plastic surgery and whatnot when that money could go to helping you both out of a dependency you (meaning you, not the fuckwit from Norrland) probably don't want? It's easier to fight the system if you don't depend on it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 04:28:42 PM »

All they have to do to cause problems for you is to lower your allowance. They own you in a way they can't own me. Mind, I'm not questioning your right to get disability, I'm simply pointing out that it's hardly something you should brag about.

Don't you think it's a bit twisted that a loser like watsisname gets to spend his disability on plastic surgery and whatnot when that money could go to helping you both out of a dependency you (meaning you, not the fuckwit from Norrland) probably don't want? It's easier to fight the system if you don't depend on it.

You must be NT so I'm ignoring you.

I don't want to be dependant but I never want to WORK or EARN a living. I want to win the lottery, not work for average pay like you.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »
 :agreed:

clean out the gene pool

Castrate sol  :thumbup:

TheoK

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 04:31:53 PM »

In my opinion the state owns us all, as long as we have to obey laws that we did never agree to in the first place.

Like I always say, the state is the biggest mafia, but not more legitimate, they just have more firepower. But that's just becasue people accept it. The majority abiding the state is ignorance and a majority default. http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/NoTreason/NoTreason.html