Educational

Author Topic: Keep the genepool clean  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
Re: Keep the genepool clean
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2009, 04:46:46 PM »
Is an employed slave better off risking unemployment?

Having a job is no security. I have been buying surgery and designer clothing throughout the whole financial crisis because of my disability. Many people my age became unemployed and had to work for almost nothing, shit jobs, or go to AF. I've been living good without change while many are unemployed.

In what way is a normal job "safer" than what we have? My disability can't be changed since I got it before 2003, it's decided for life and new law changes only apply to new  people on disability or those who got it after 2003 non permanently.

In my experience, my situation is waaaay safer than risking getting unemployed once every year.

You're not safe or secure

What if the government decides you're no longer disabled? Then what?

There's courts they have to go through since they need proof. I can always appeal and they will then have to prove it before a court. I have everything speaking for me because I have never been able to work.

What's the nature of your disability? I didn't know bigotry was a classified as a disability

AS.

Before 2003, permanent, life long disabilities within the elderly pension system was being handed out to people with AS upon reaching legal age. After 2003, they changed the system so that you couldn't give life pension to people below 30, and they also moved it from the elderly pension system.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2009, 04:46:54 PM »
The working slave has a personal dislike towards me, that's why he thinks I'm not morally entitled to disability. Because I buy the stuff I want for it while living at home. He's bitter, the pathetic creature who works full time for 15 000 after taxes and have to pay his loans and a lot of other things.

You don't have AS so no, you aren't entitled to disability. Trolls aren't entitled to disability.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2009, 04:48:15 PM »
Please, check out the rules applying to full time pensions given before 2003. It's not even called "aktivitetsersättning". I don't have aktivitetsersättning, I have pretime pension and it still goes within the OLD system. Only 2003 and later is discussed in the newspapers. IDIOT.

Yes dear. You go right ahead and believe that.  :lol:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 04:48:58 PM »
I notice that you're not actually answering my question. It's an honest question--I think you deserve better.

But I don't want to work. I rather live on less money.

You're still not answering my question, Lit. What about no money at all?

You do realise that for as long as fuckwits like watsisname from Norrland are allowed to continue, it will reflect badly on all of us?

Allowed to do what? He's also entitled to disability.

There is a thing called public opinion. You know perfectly well what I mean.

The public opinion knows nothing about him specifically. And lifetime pension is lifetime pension. I have it as well.

Exactly, doctors started recommending lifetime pensions like crazy a few years before 2003 because they knew they laws were about to be changed. Many kids got it in 2001-2002 etc as a way of securing their future. People who got it after 2003 don't have lifetime pensions within the elderly pension system, they have "aktivitetsersättning" and this is time based and can be changed and removed.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 04:49:56 PM »
Please, check out the rules applying to full time pensions given before 2003. It's not even called "aktivitetsersättning". I don't have aktivitetsersättning, I have pretime pension and it still goes within the OLD system. Only 2003 and later is discussed in the newspapers. IDIOT.

Yes dear. You go right ahead and believe that.  :lol:

Before the law changes of 2003, many got lifetime pension recommended because it was a way to get around the new laws. You're ignorant and need to read up on this more.

I'm safe. I will never have to work and I can have you work for me while buying designer clothes for myself. That's how it should be, pig.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2009, 04:51:13 PM »
I notice that you're not actually answering my question. It's an honest question--I think you deserve better.

You do realise that for as long as fuckwits like watsisname from Norrland are allowed to continue, it will reflect badly on all of us?

The public opinion knows nothing about him specifically. And lifetime pension is lifetime pension. I have it as well.

He's working his plastic little arse off to educate the public opinion.

Laws have been known to change, Lit. Pensions, disability, all kinds of stuff.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »

A permanent disability which is decided for life has never been changed in Sweden no matter how many times laws and systems have changed.

You don't understand that old systems, when the decisions are LIFETIME, are still in use after becoming obsolete. That's how governments work. You are a complete uneducated asshole. A lfietime decision is an obligation made by the government and they continue these payments even after new ones are not handed out. For example people who recieved certain widow pension in 1950 still would do even if the laws changed 5 times since then.

My decision is based on the obsolete laws, my pension is not granted through the current laws.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 04:54:49 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »

OK. They take my pension, they'll get what they deserve.

But like Soleiyu says, they most likely won't.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2009, 04:53:56 PM »

Before the law changes of 2003, many got lifetime pension recommended because it was a way to get around the new laws. You're ignorant and need to read up on this more.

I'm safe. I will never have to work and I can have you work for me while buying designer clothes for myself. That's how it should be, pig.

I hope you have a nice singing voice cos street musicians are the ones that can actually make a living on the streets. I'm looking forward to your interpretation of "Working Class Hero".  :hahaha:

Well, actually there's another group as well but that particular activity is against the law atm.

- Albert Einstein

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »

:litigious:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2009, 04:55:11 PM »

Look up the arsehole who made it happen, first. He'll be singing "Working Class Hero" on the streets in Norrland.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2009, 04:56:02 PM »

I hope you have a nice singing voice cos street musicians are the ones that can actually make a living on the streets. I'm looking forward to your interpretation of "Working Class Hero".  :hahaha:

Well, actually there's another group as well but that particular activity is against the law atm.

You're not even debating now, just provocing because you see I'm annoyed by your ignorance.

I already have 100 000 stashed away and I'm done with surgery now so I'm adding more every month. I will never, ever be poor like you.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »

Look up the arsehole who made it happen, first. He'll be singing "Working Class Hero" on the streets in Norrland.

Ahahahahaha, they aren't changing the laws because of one person living with his parents and doing good for himself. Haha, idiot. You think these laws are changed because of bitterness and jealousy. This is not how legal stuff works, it's how your little bitter mind works. Cunt.

You are jealous because I can get a fully furnitured apartment and live with money on the bank, without working and getting 14 000 after taxes every month doing what I like. You would probably be in heaven if you had the ability to hang on Intensity2 24/7. You seem like a real loser.

Oh yeah, btw, if they DID (which they can't legally) destroy the lifetime pension system for those already on it (which is again, legally impossible since obsolete laws still work for those who got the pensions before law changes) I would join up with Lit and massacre people good.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:01:31 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2009, 05:52:26 PM »
You don't seem to appreciate the money you get cher.  You really ought to be put on a building site as a labourer for a day.  You're living in your own little fantasy world.   Not that your wrong about the other scum you are arguing with.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2009, 05:57:52 PM »
You don't seem to appreciate the money you get cher.  You really ought to be put on a building site as a labourer for a day.  You're living in your own little fantasy world.   Not that your wrong about the other scum you are arguing with.

Why should I have to face the reality of a working person? This is my reality, I live and do well through it and have no need for someone elses reality.
Kick me