Author Topic: Keep the genepool clean  (Read 3027 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Keep the genepool clean
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »
I notice that you're not actually answering my question. It's an honest question--I think you deserve better.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 04:34:39 PM »
I notice that you're not actually answering my question. It's an honest question--I think you deserve better.

But I don't want to work. I rather live on less money.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 04:35:25 PM »
Soleiyu and I get disability from the cowardly Swedish government. Ergo: we win.

No, you lose. You choose to depend on others, which makes you weak and controllable, subject to the whims of the government.

Every aspie, working or not, is subject to the whims of government.

All they have to do to cause problems for you is to lower your allowance. They own you in a way they can't own me. Mind, I'm not questioning your right to get disability, I'm simply pointing out that it's hardly something you should brag about.

Don't you think it's a bit twisted that a loser like watsisname gets to spend his disability on plastic surgery and whatnot when that money could go to helping you both out of a dependency you (meaning you, not the fuckwit from Norrland) probably don't want? It's easier to fight the system if you don't depend on it.

You must be NT so I'm ignoring you.

I don't want to be dependant but I never want to WORK or EARN a living. I want to win the lottery, not work for average pay like you.

You're sort of funny when you make all those assumptions without getting any of them right.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 04:35:49 PM »
Is an employed slave better off risking unemployment?

Having a job is no security. I have been buying surgery and designer clothing throughout the whole financial crisis because of my disability. Many people my age became unemployed and had to work for almost nothing, shit jobs, or go to AF. I've been living good without change while many are unemployed.

In what way is a normal job "safer" than what we have? My disability can't be changed since I got it before 2003, it's decided for life and new law changes only apply to new  people on disability or those who got it after 2003 non permanently.

In my experience, my situation is waaaay safer than risking getting unemployed once every year.
Kick me

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 04:36:47 PM »

What is better? Working full time for 15 000 SEK after taxes? You're pathetic. I have things you can only dream of. I never have to work and my disability is not a social security welfair. It's a permanent thing which I got FOR LIFE. It cannot be changed by future laws. I'm immune even if they change the laws. Old decisions still stand, if they were decided for life prior to 2003. I am SET for life and it can't get worse for me, only better.

You on the other hand risk being thrown on the street, like the working class bum you are.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 04:38:30 PM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »

Having a job is no security. I have been buying surgery and designer clothing throughout the whole financial crisis because of my disability. Many people my age became unemployed and had to work for almost nothing, shit jobs, or go to AF. I've been living good without change while many are unemployed.

In what way is a normal job "safer" than what we have? My disability can't be changed since I got it before 2003, it's decided for life and new law changes only apply to new  people on disability or those who got it after 2003 non permanently.

In my experience, my situation is waaaay safer than risking getting unemployed once every year.

You're not safe or secure

What if the government decides you're no longer disabled? Then what?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2009, 04:39:10 PM »

You're still not answering my question, Lit. What about no money at all?

You do realise that for as long as fuckwits like watsisname from Norrland are allowed to continue, it will reflect badly on all of us?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 04:39:39 PM »

There's courts they have to go through since they need proof. I can always appeal and they will then have to prove it before a court. I have everything speaking for me because I have never been able to work.
Kick me

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 04:41:32 PM »

You do realise that for as long as fuckwits like watsisname from Norrland are allowed to continue, it will reflect badly on all of us?

Allowed to do what? He's also entitled to disability.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »

Keep on thinking that, plastic boy. I won't be among the few throwing pennies your way when you live on the streets.

You might want to read the news and realise that you aren't safe. At all.

There's courts they have to go through since they need proof. I can always appeal and they will then have to prove it before a court. I have everything speaking for me because I have never been able to work.

You're incredibly naive, stupid, or both. Probably both.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »

The working slave has a personal dislike towards me, that's why he thinks I'm not morally entitled to disability. Because I buy the stuff I want for it while living at home. He's bitter, the pathetic creature who works full time for 15 000 after taxes and have to pay his loans and a lot of other things.
Kick me

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »

There is a thing called public opinion. You know perfectly well what I mean.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 04:44:00 PM »

Keep on thinking that, plastic boy. I won't be among the few throwing pennies your way when you live on the streets.

You might want to read the news and realise that you aren't safe. At all.

You're incredibly naive, stupid, or both. Probably both.

Please, check out the rules applying to full time pensions given before 2003. It's not even called "aktivitetsersättning". I don't have aktivitetsersättning, I have pretime pension and it still goes within the OLD system. Only 2003 and later is discussed in the newspapers. IDIOT.
Kick me

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 04:44:50 PM »

What's the nature of your disability? I didn't know bigotry was a classified as a disability

TheoK

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 04:46:19 PM »

There is a thing called public opinion. You know perfectly well what I mean.

The public opinion knows nothing about him specifically. And lifetime pension is lifetime pension. I have it as well.