Author Topic: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK  (Read 13218 times)

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
Re: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2009, 12:11:14 AM »
Glad to hear you call autism faciliated communications access lawsuits "frivolous." 
As can be seen in the quoted post below what I did was note that the Court mentioned that you are known locally for filing frivilous lawsuits. Was that assesment not in some of the Court documents that Singularty posted links to? 

It's your time and it was you the Court mentioned as being known locally for filing frivilous suits. Being known for that will tend to impugn your credibility.
Am I incorrect in believing that having a reputation for filing frivilous lawsuits can impugn a persons credibility?

You are a real shining star.
Thank you.  :thumbup: Now, will you answer the question about how much research you put into determining that I am a Federal Cop?

I would love to entertain you, but your knowledge of the Rules of Procedure and Rules of Evidence are woefully lacking. If it were not so, you would realize before you can make a "frivolous" finding, first you have to ensure the person can actually communicate what his or her case is about. If brain scan shows objectively that they could not, then you have not met the threshold determination predicate for you to move on to address the second step, which is the "frivolity" issue which you seek to raise.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2009, 12:17:22 AM »
I found this post from the same website, explaining why she is not a lawyer even though she passed the bar in California.  They revoked her good moral character clearance when she lost her home.  How old was your daughter when this all happened, EquiisSavant?

I am disabled, autistic. I also have traumatic brain injury from my father bashing my head against his walls to cover up drugging me and sexually abusing me when I was a minor child.

I have lived a life of Hell on Earth, no affordable housing. Lived in my car, in vineyards in California at nite, and in a rat infested chinchilla barn with no toilet, heat, or food facilities.

I tried to pull myself up by my bootstraps. Went to college on student loans, $200,000 at last count. Fought valiantly to graduate law school.

My father, who bashed my head, could not let the defective child become a lawyer and expose his National Security surveillance work for IBM. So he spent $100,000 on five attorneys and a family law psychologist to abuse me in the California courts in a grandparent visitation, taking away complete custody over my daughter just because he "could provide better" on his $12,600 per month income than I could being disabled -- never any finding of parental unfitness on my part.

The California courts refused to provide my necessary reasonable accommodations to access the courts to fight for my daughter, so my mother tried to help scribe my pleadings for me. Allowing a defective disabled autistic to actually participate in court was too much for the Court system and the attorneys, so they caused my mother (who was my caretaker and financial provider) to set herself on fire and die on my father's front law with public protest signs over the abuse, which I witnessed acquiring PTSD.

Immediately after she died, I was thrown on the streets homeless with no replacement caretaker or financial support of any kind. It was a terror-filled torture I cannot begin to describe. I begged everyone I still knew to help me get pleadings scribed to put before the California court that killed her to ask my father to pay disability adult child support, since after my mother died he was my only available guardian for purposes of my ability to communicate with courts and agencies for disability benefits.

The California courts have never in 16 years given me a day for that hearing, ever.

My father hired new attorneys to threaten me, knowing he was my guardian and had fiduciary duties to assist me with obtaining the disability adult support from him, who threatened that if I did not sign a paper dropping my necessary disability support, my father would destroy my California bar admission.

Immediately after my mother died, the California Bar revoked my previously granted good moral character clearance because I was disabled and my mother had self-immolated and I lost my caretaker and financial supporter. Even though I fought with them for 7 long years to get my necessary reasonable accommodations, and finally when I got them on the 4th bar examination and passed, they ruled I was not of the moral character to be allowed to become a California lawyer because I kept being homeless due to no housing in that area of California anyone on SSI disability could afford and because without a speech recognition assistive device I was unable to perform the tasks of working. They approved the good moral character of a murderer with 17 felony convictions who stabbed to death with scissors his sister.

When I tried to appeal, I was never to this day, 16 years later, allowed to have my appeal pleadings docketed, never given any appeal review, and they simply closed my case in a non-final status. When I asked the California Supreme Court for reasonable accommodations to file a petition to get an order requiring the appeal to be heard, I was told by the Clerk of Court on instructions of the Chief Justice Ronald M. George that people without arms, quadraplegics, and people with autism/learning disabilities who use speech recognition will not be licensed as attorneys in California.

I fled to Florida, to try to get my bar admission there. My father surreptitiously followed me closeby concealing himself just over the border in Georgia, and continued to prey on my daughter and myself to make sure I never get my bar admission.

The only relevant and material fact is -- did any court or anyone in California provide effective autism accommodations for the objectively demonstrated bi-laterial temporal parietal hypoperfision functionality of my brain ? If not, ALL other considerations, complaints, and criticisms fall by the wayside.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2009, 12:21:44 AM »
I think that it's sad that your dad tried to take your daughter away from you, especially given the fact that he had molested you when you were a child.

She is an adult now?

P7PSP

« Reply #198 on: July 27, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »
I would love to entertain you, but your knowledge of the Rules of Procedure and Rules of Evidence are woefully lacking. If it were not so, you would realize before you can make a "frivolous" finding, first you have to ensure the person can actually communicate what his or her case is about. If brain scan shows objectively that they could not, then you have not met the threshold determination predicate for you to move on to address the second step, which is the "frivolity" issue which you seek to raise.
First off you continue to avoid answering how much research you put into deciding to call me a Federal Cop.

Secondly in terms of frivolous suits I mention that because the term is used by the court in the case linked below.
From page 10 of 13, "Finally, Plaintiffs have a long history of filing non-meritous litigation in this judicial district. The court is aware of at least six in forma pauperis requests of Plaintiffs that have been denied by judges in the middle district of Florida due to the frivolousness of the claims asserted,". Without a Law Degree I am able to read what United States Magistrate Judge Elizabeth Jenkins wrote in the case linked below. She used the term frivolous, so spin it how you want to, but it is there in black and white.   

http://www.websupp.org/data/MDFL/8:05-cv-01182-16-MDFL.pdf
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 01:19:15 AM by PPK »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #199 on: July 27, 2009, 02:49:45 AM »
First off you continue to avoid answering how much research you put into deciding to call me a Federal Cop.

I think you are far too narcissistic for me ! I have never dated a law enforcement officer in Uniform -- even though I did once french kiss one !! But, I already told you, the void in my heart has already been filled by the doctor of my dreams, and there is no room for another. Please don't be sad or cry.  

Secondly in terms of frivolous suits I mention that because the term is used by the court in the case linked below.
From page 10 of 13, "Finally, Plaintiffs have a long history of filing non-meritous litigation in this judicial district. The court is aware of at least six in forma pauperis requests of Plaintiffs that have been denied by judges in the middle district of Florida due to the frivolousness of the claims asserted,". Without a Law Degree I am able to read what United States Magistrate Judge Elizabeth Jenkins wrote in the case linked below. She used the term frivolous, so spin it how you want to, but it is there in black and white.  

http://www.websupp.org/data/MDFL/8:05-cv-01182-16-MDFL.pdf

Wow. I only wish my brain language center hypoperfusion (less blood flow) would have made it possible for me to read the black & white print then -- and now !!! Unfortunately, just as a law degree is not a valid means to calculate the income of an autistic adult, neither is a law degree a proper criteria from which to determine if a person can see to read. Maybe if I could have seen to read what I wrote, it might  have made sense, and my autism savant paradox would not have been called the savant syndrome slur word for how people who discriminate against autism view the value and worth of our savant abilities: "frivolous."  You can look it up ..."frivolous" is a savant autism slur same as the "N-----" word is for race based classifications. The fact an officer of one of our courts would have used an autism savant slur in an American courtroom truly saddens me.

This is why I advocated "Autism Education for the Federal Judiciary" on Twitter.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 03:12:37 AM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2009, 03:09:07 AM »
I think that it's sad that your dad tried to take your daughter away from you, especially given the fact that he had molested you when you were a child.

She is an adult now?

Thank you Callaway. My father did more than molest me.

He pushed my hand down on radiators to blister them when he "played" with me. He allowed me to be molested by my cousins when I was very young. Then by him as a young teenager; he drugged me with quaaludes and seconal to do it -- the same stuff he got caught with, prosecuted for, and almost convicted -- until my Mother testified for him. He incested his adopted sister when she was 14, according to my Mom's dying declarations. When my daughter was 14, he started grooming her. When I tried to protect her, he bashed my head into his walls about 40 times like a battering ram, tore 1/3 of the hair off my scalp, sizeable contusions, and gave me a significant brain injury (TBI) from which I was very severely disabled for at least 4 years if not longer. When my Mom tried to help me protect both myself and my daughter from him, he triggered my Mom to committ suicide on his front lawn. He was ordered to pay adult child support for my autism; he never paid any of it. Instead, he and my step-mother (who writes children's books), funneled it thru several fancy trusts for their upper-end lifestyle, and left me without the autism support. Just to make sure I would never be able to help myself, he testified against my bar admission saying I was bad for not letting him prey on and harm my autism even more. He subjected my daughter to seeing her grandmother die of 3rd degree burns over 100% of her body. 

Thank you for saying you think its sad. Without autism court access there is nothing I can do against this kind of predator conduct on my autism. My daughter and I just have to live with it. My daughter is now about 30. She is still having trouble finding and establishing any kind of solid relationship with a man after seeing what her grandfather did to her grandmother. But at least she has a good relationship with me, and hopefully someday she will heal from all this I hope.

richard

« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »
hello and welcome

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2009, 05:52:31 AM »
hello and welcome

Thank you, richard. I wish I could be everyone's friend here. I didn't want the Equiis part of my Savant to leave too many hoof prints on anyone's turf as I galloped in.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: August 02, 2009, 11:04:23 AM »
hello and welcome

Thank you, richard. I wish I could be everyone's friend here. I didn't want the Equiis part of my Savant to leave too many hoof prints on anyone's turf as I galloped in.

Oh don't worry, my overconfident friend. You aren't man enough to trample anyones feelings. :thumbup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #204 on: August 02, 2009, 11:59:07 AM »
I swear EquiisSavant is female ??? If not then my bad :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »
Yeah she is

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2009, 12:00:17 PM »

In that case, shes gonna need to post tits.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2009, 09:23:18 PM »
hello and welcome

Oh don't worry, my overconfident friend. You aren't man enough to trample anyones feelings. :thumbup:

Why should I try to be "man enough" ? When I am not a man, but merely a female with an "extreme male brain" !!!

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2009, 02:00:45 PM »

In that case, shes gonna need to post tits.

If I do, does that mean everyone will come back and talk to me ?

Where did everybody go ? I have experienced parallel activities in autism & Asperger's before, but ... it gets LONELY !!!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2009, 02:05:34 PM »
No, it just means they'll be back to see your tits.

Post something of interest and people might respond. Participate in other threads, maybe?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein