Educational

Author Topic: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK  (Read 13131 times)

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« on: June 09, 2009, 10:34:26 AM »
I am new to Intensity. I am an adult savant diagnosed with autism in art and the law. There really isn't much to say. I have a personified autism horse. I am trying to become a lawyer, but the law enforcement establishment in the U.S., Calif. and Florida state bars, and a brigade on the Bench are really freaked out at the idea a mukie savant person with autism ever made it thru law school and wants to *gasp* become one of them, they have gone on a forum-to-forum hopping campaign since fall of 2002 to invade forum and attack me to censor my First Amendment free speech.

The protected speech they most dislike is that I believe people with autism and Aspergers do have the abilities to become lawyers and judges and U.S. Attorneys, and that in the U.S. our goverment refuses to count adults with autism because they don't want to have to provide adults autism services, access to autism medical doctors--especially neurologists and not psychiatrists, and they want us to be the bag boys and linen girls instead of the doctors and lawyers ourselves because there is Autism Apartheid in the U.S. and now that all other civil rights groups have moved up the capitalistic heirarchy, we auties and Aspies are the new slave class. They also don't like it when I ask for an accounting (# count) of the numbers of peopel with autism and Asperger's who are being put in U.S. jails because of this refusal to fund proper adult autism services. In the UK, the adult autism/Aspie count has begun and calls for proper spending levels on adult autism services. The figure differential of how much more the adults with autism costs the governments as compared to the children that are coming out scare the beegeebers out of the law enforcement and the U.S. Attorney. They are under the impression the U.S. government cannot afford to cover adult autism services or allow us to work because of the pitiful U.S. budget prospects and financial debacle the greedy neurotypicals in the U.S. made of our economy.

That's pretty much me.

I am just wondering how long it will take the Tampa U.S. Attorney to come to this forum and launch yet another attack on my First Amendment free speech rights like they did at Wrongplanet, where they went about rejecting me from the forum while they destroyed evidence. I guess tracking the ISP # to the Tampa U.S. Attorney's Office law enforcement under his direction would not have settled too well with his career.

I would like it if, for once, I actually did have unfettered First Amendment free speech rights to say what I think. And, if they stalk me here like they did at WP, the forum hosts will tell them to take a hike and notice a due process court hearing on me if they want to censor me on or off this forum so I can challenge it. The problem, as someone pointed out to me on Twitter is, there are an estimated 45 million uncounted adults with autism in the U.S. who also want to be heard and our government does not want to hear what is on our minds. U.S. goverment also does not want any savant person with autism to become a leader of an autism freedom and equal opportunity movement.       

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
Re: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 10:42:55 AM »
I almost forgot, here is my EquiisAutisticSavantArtist website where some of my savant artwork is featured in the Galleries. The U.S. Attorney and government don't it that as a diagnosed perosn with autism I can demonstrate any abilities whatsoever, either. I am not unique -- people with autism and Asperger's have many talents. THAT's what really freaks oout the neurotpicals.

My website:
http://www.equiisautisticsavantartist.webs.com/

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 10:46:39 AM »
My apologies for the typos -- I also have vision impairments. No matter how many times I re-read, I don't always see them.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 10:51:02 AM »
Fascinating story, friend. Welcome.  ;D
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 12:07:14 PM »
:welcome:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 12:14:44 PM »
Greetings!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »
Good to see your not the sensitive type :welcome:
What does the U.S. Attorney worry about and how did you get in the hot seat
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 04:39:42 PM »
Good to see your not the sensitive type :welcome:
He is worried about his job...

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 07:26:06 PM »

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. What got the Tampa Attorney pissed enough to track you to WrongPlanet and contact Alex?

Oh, and welcome. You seem arrogant but also in some ways competent.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »
Granted this is a fictional portrayal, but I think Jerry Aspinson (BOSTON LEGAL) proved that people with autism/Asperger's can be excellent lawyers.

Oh, BTW--Howdy!
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

P7PSP

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »
:welcome:, very interesting intro.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 12:10:47 PM »
Where did you go?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »
Good question. This one appears to have the makings of an interesting member.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 03:12:05 PM »
Yes, I agree.

- Albert Einstein