Author Topic: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK  (Read 13150 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2009, 07:57:36 PM »
No, it just means they'll be back to see your tits.

Post something of interest and people might respond. Participate in other threads, maybe?

This.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2009, 04:32:29 AM »
Some of the Games threads are easy to participate in. It is a good place to start for a bit of fun.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2009, 11:17:46 AM »

Post something of interest and people might respond. Participate in other threads, maybe?

This.

That?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2009, 10:39:40 PM »

This.

That?

and the other.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2009, 06:11:09 AM »

This.

That?

and the other.

In the middle?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #215 on: August 16, 2009, 12:02:29 AM »
I think my doctor has been covertly communicating with me on my FB page -- beginning around July 26th, and posted the following -- among many other things (the naked picture looks a lot like what I would look like with my clothes off):

http://is-is.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=315285&op=1&view=all&subj=240816045216&aid=-1&auser=0&oid=240816045216&id=1634103149

After I subsequently sent a letter directly to him telling him his abandonment of me as a patient was unethical and devastating to my life, he is now all of a sudden as of today, not speaking to me thru the covert ID on my FB page (I believe it is him--knew too many very intimate details & worked on my brain condition as if he knew what was in my scans). I really liked his attention and videos, but I am now even more severely depressed and devastated.

If my doctor is in love with me, why is he playing games like this with my feelings and emotions, ones that are ruining my life -- if he is in love with me, why doesn't he either reinstate me as a patient or come be with me and have a relationship ? I am not getting over this. I am so in love with him, I am having a really hard time dealing with this. Why would he send me these things and not come to me in-person in some way ?

I am so beyond devastated.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 12:27:07 AM by EquiisSavant »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2009, 12:06:09 AM »
Going by the Youtubes, I would say your doctor seems pretty creepy.

You are already married as well.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #217 on: August 16, 2009, 12:12:29 AM »
Going by the Youtubes, I would say your doctor seems pretty creepy.

You are already married as well.

If he is not allowed to be my doctor and have such a personal love relationship, maybe he would go to YouTubes to keep the emotional bond going. It is just, if he is in love with me and I with him, why doesn't he just stop the games and come for me ?

As far as my being married,, I don't think for much longer. My husband wants a divorce over my doctor's abandonment and the devastation it has done to me. It is pretty irreparable. I'm lucky I am not sleeping in my car tonite, literally.

My life is pretty much completely ruined.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 12:15:35 AM by EquiisSavant »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2009, 02:40:27 AM »

Blasted

« Reply #219 on: August 16, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #220 on: August 16, 2009, 04:54:05 AM »
that monkey is hot!
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2009, 10:18:42 PM »
People think its funny. I am still very depressed and devastated. I am going to go ahead and complain my doctor to the medical board. Four brain scans not even shown to me. My foot is so deformed, and no help. Screw his license if this is what kind of a person he is. He made me think he cared about me, but I have completely lost all my trust in doctors, people, and basically humanity. If he cared about his patients, he would not leave me to suffer. I wish I had never met him -- I did not feel this way before. All meeting him did was destroy and ruin my life. Now THERE is a Great legacy for a doctor.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 10:21:31 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »
that sucks. we dont think its funny, at least i dont. were just spaming, its nothing against you. :beware:

i recomend a second opinion, then a third
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #223 on: August 27, 2009, 10:37:38 PM »
that sucks. we dont think its funny, at least i dont. were just spaming, its nothing against you. :beware:

i recomend a second opinion, then a third

Speak for yourself. There's my opinion lol. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2010, 07:42:23 AM »
Im still as depressed over my Autism doctor as I was before.

I dont understand why law enforcement and the FBI forced him off, why they are running an account under Hootsuite from which they trampled all over my art website, why they are interfering with my Social Security, my Autism doctor, and a number of other things thru the Hootsuite account, and why they are distributing articles and attacks on me on Twitter thru the Hootsuite account. I got their IP #s on my website tracker.

Apparently they have people where I live interfering with my computer and photographing me inside my room, and when I go out -- come & go. I was also informed by a witness that the FBI instigated the foundering of my Autism horse. A few nites ago, gasoline was poured all around the barn where my Autism horse is, and immedately after I got back home, fire videos with a gas tank was put by my FB page by my autism doctor's ID on my FB page.

Three of my Autism computers I used for facilicated communication have been destroyed and/or damaged, and one time I was threated with them writing it was going to be CIPAV'd.

Is the FBI allowed to obstruct Americans With Disabilities Act lawsuits, run repeated entrapment on Autism people they know have severe non-verbal communication problems, obstruct an Autism person's entitlement Social Security case, destroy known Autism communication devices, attack an Autism therapy horse, force an Autism person's doctor to abandon her medical care with injuries & medical need, and threaten and autism person with gasoline both by smell, close proximity, and videos ?

I got 6-7 electronic signatures of my Autism doctor's neurology dept at his university from the stuff his FB ID posted on my FB page. I just want to know why the FBI would do this -- did the FBI put my Autism doctor up to using the transferences to induce me to fall in love with him and tell him to almost kiss me ?

I am an autistic savant, I have a lot of trouble communicating with anyone -- why would my Autism doctor do this to me ? Why is a fed account on Hootsuite involving the CIA, FBI, Social Security, and others (Nationwide Insurance company trampled my website at the same time as Hootsuite), manipulating my efforts to speak out about my Autism plight and obstructing all my Social Security entitlements, my two personal injury cases involving Nationwide -- and why did they manipulate my Autism doctor to force him to abandon me ?

I have a log I printed out and mailed to a few friends of the number of law enforcement entrapments on me dating back to 2002-2003 right after I first asked Florida courts for Autism access in my ADA lawsuits, the newer IP #s of Hootesuite IDs, and the Autism doctor's neurology dept. electronic signatures.

My Autism doctor told me he was my TREATING doctor -- how can he be working for the FBI / CIA and whomever all is on the Hootsuite account that has been involved in these attacks on me WHEN HE WAS MY TREATING DOCTOR ? How could he be my TREATING Autism doctor and let the FBI or other feds MANIPULATE HIS MEDICAL TREATMENTS FOR ME AND FORCE HIM TO ABANDON ME ?

Did the FBI tell him to sexually harass me and TRY TO KISS ME ??? Because Im an autistic savant ? Because I have AUTISM ?

I am still so devastated over all this -- so devastated, I cant communicate with anyone. All I can do is paint.

The FBI and other fed Hootsuite attacks have obstructed commerce of my artworks, too, and ability to find any work. Not just my Social Security benefits and two Nationwide cases.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:47:14 AM by EquiisSavant »