Educational

Author Topic: Post a childhood memory  (Read 3447 times)

Blasted

Post a childhood memory
« on: May 28, 2009, 08:50:40 AM »
It doesn't matter if it's not your own memory just as long as it's about you.  Things from old pictures and videos count too.

My mum just told me how she used to push me in a BMW pram and how small boys from the neighbourhood used to run after us because they wanted to see the BMW sign up close  :laugh: This was in Poland obviously.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Post a childhood memory
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 12:40:13 PM »
sexual desire

sexual desire

sexual desire :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tempted by incest, but not my imediate family.

Its because of the way I am not, 27 orgasms at a time, and 10 when testosterone is supposed to be at its lowest at 2:37am :-* :-* :-*
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »
I didn't speak to my Kindergarten Teacher during the entire school year, consequently she wanted to hold me back but my mother was having none of that. I must have seemed like a very weird kid to my Kindergarten Teacher. I also recall not feeling like doing the arithmetic in 2nd grade one day and being held after class. Immediately upon realizing what a PITA it was to be there after everyone else was gone I whipped out the 20 or so problems and received a short lecture and was dismissed. Waiting for the slow kids to catch up always pissed me off.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »
In second grade we were taking those standardized tests where you fill in the correct bubble for the answer I was bored so I just filled in patterns and made pictures on the test sheets   my teacher was pissed :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 05:54:36 PM »
That is funny, if had been given those type tests I might have done that. On ours we had to show the work, which seemed ridiculous to me at the time. A couple of my teachers eventually dropped the requirement to show the work but only after a lot of hassle.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 05:41:50 PM »
Buying a transistor radio with my dad.
Especially seeing the big lady behind the counter and  how she rearranged the buttons of the radio after demonstrating.
Making it look as if it was unused, before she put it into the original packaging material.

I could not resist putting the buttons back into its original position when it was off as long as my parents used it. Think I will still do it with the buttons if I happen to stumble upon the thing again at my parents.

When I told my parents about this memory of buying the radio they told me they had bought it when I had not yet reached the age of two.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 06:18:35 PM »
When I was 4 living in a townhouse in South Weymouth, MA, a bunch of us kids were eating watermelon. I do not like watermelon, so I loaded it with salt. This only made it worse, so I threw it down into the sewer.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 06:36:26 PM »

I was about five, when I was running around the back lot behind my cousins house (there were four of us), sudenly I needed to shit.

I did not have time to make it into the house, so I ran into this big storage barn from a small crack in a gate. It was abandoned, but really full of weird stuff. Fortunately, there was a silver toilet just past some big crates, kind of private. I opened the lid and let it RIP. No paper or anything, but hell, I was five. I couldn't find the handle to flush it, but, again, no big deal - I was five.

I ran back out and joined the crowd of cousins playing all kinds of fun games. A few days later, the same thing happened. Since it was a double toilet, I used the other side this time and had no more trouble than I had had the first time. As the following days passed, that huge storage barn was emptied of all the weird stuff that was in there. Much to my surprise, the silver toilet turned out to be an ice cream freezer and all the weird stuff was restaurant equipment, that was going to be used soon to open a new diner.

The men moving the ice cream freezer/silver toilet were very angry when they found my surprise. I was kind of scared that they would know it was mine so I ran away.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 10:29:26 PM »
 :LMAO:

:plus:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 10:52:25 PM »
I was just a brat.

I would hide stuff from my teachers, move shit, put stickers on their chairs sticky side up so that they had "paid" or "delmonte" stuck on their ass all day.

We lived in a state park and had college kids hired as summer help every year to cut the grass with the riding mowers. They'd go for lunch, I'd find the keys, drive the mower 100 ft down the rode and hide it in the weeds. I was 10, sneaky, silent, nobody ever had a clue, except maybe my dad.  :laugh:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 02:11:52 AM »
I have fond memories of taking the bus to the mall and playing games at the arcade all day.

I also used to have The Sega Channel and would spend hours playing on it.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 04:49:08 AM »
I think my earliest memory is of sitting in a high-chair in the kitchen.  My chin was tender and sore from drooling on it, my mum wiped it with the corner of a bib I was wearing and briefly fussed over it, and then I heard her say something to someone else about me dribbling a lot, somewhere behind me and to the left where I couldn't see them.  I don't know what age I was at the time, other than that I was young enough to be sitting in a high chair, wearing a bib and drooling on myself, but old enough to have some limited understanding of what was going on and being said.

I also remember being in a pram.  It was raining, and the pram had a transparent plastic cover that came down over it, like the canopy of a cockpit.  I loved the experience, and was disappointed that the cover was never pulled down again after that.  I told mum about it years later, and she said she'd worried that I didn't like the cover being down.  I didn't communicate much back then, so if there was something that I wanted or that I didn't like and I couldn't take care of it by myself, I usually just put up with the situation.  I understood things that were said, and there was internal verbage from thoughts bouncing around my head, but it rarely occurred to me to say anything to other people, or that I could enlist their help to get what I wanted.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 05:24:02 AM »
I remember going to the Perth Royal Show when I was about 3. I was being pushed along in a pram. Lots of people wore plastic Mickey Mouse ears. Mum bought fairy floss and offered some to me but I was scared of it and so I screamed.
I didn't communicate much back then, so if there was something that I wanted or that I didn't like and I couldn't take care of it by myself, I usually just put up with the situation.
I was like that as well.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 10:38:58 AM »
I remember lighting a huge bonfire in the backyard(they had to call the fire dpt. to save the house), pissing in my supersoaker and spraying the girls in the neighborhood with it, and killing the neighbor's dogs with a katana replica. I remember other things too, but i'm not sure i'd like to say those.  :-[ Even now I still feel the bite of shame for most of the things i've done.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 10:41:25 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 05:00:10 PM »
I remember lots of stuff I just won't talk about don't feel too bad.  Fire I remember LOTS of fire >:D   no specifics will be provided beyond that on that though :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw