Author Topic: Post a childhood memory  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Post a childhood memory
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 05:13:47 PM »
I remember lighting a huge bonfire in the backyard(they had to call the fire dpt. to save the house), pissing in my supersoaker and spraying the girls in the neighborhood with it, and killing the neighbor's dogs with a katana replica. I remember other things too, but i'm not sure i'd like to say those.  :-[ Even now I still feel the bite of shame for most of the things i've done.

Are any of the other things worse than killing the neighbour's dogs?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 05:19:20 PM »
I remember lighting a huge bonfire in the backyard(they had to call the fire dpt. to save the house), pissing in my supersoaker and spraying the girls in the neighborhood with it, and killing the neighbor's dogs with a katana replica. I remember other things too, but i'm not sure i'd like to say those.  :-[ Even now I still feel the bite of shame for most of the things i've done.

Killing your neighbors and their dog
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 05:57:01 PM »
I remember lighting a huge bonfire in the backyard(they had to call the fire dpt. to save the house), pissing in my supersoaker and spraying the girls in the neighborhood with it, and killing the neighbor's dogs with a katana replica. I remember other things too, but i'm not sure i'd like to say those.  :-[ Even now I still feel the bite of shame for most of the things i've done.

There are many things worse. I've only done so out of an instinct to defend of my own animals, however.

Still feel bad, because I knew that those dogs, even though they were running in a dangerous pack of mostly wild cross-bred wolves/coyotes/feral dogs, were only following their own instincts and someone loved them as much as I did the animals I was protecting. Hard to find a comfortable balance, sometimes.

I used a high power rifle to do the job, though.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 06:00:34 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Blasted

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 06:05:17 PM »
I remember my Nan telling me that I used to play by myself in nursery. Also when I broke my hand when I was 6, this boy saying we'll get married as soon as the cast comes off. Also I always used to hallucinate as a kid and play with imaginary animals.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »

I meant to ask whether any of the other things that he remembers doing, but which he didn't want to talk about, are worse than killing the neighbour's dogs, not whether there was any hypothetical act that's worse than killing the neighbour's dogs.  If he'll admit to killing the neighbour's dogs, but doesn't want to give away any details on certain other things he's done, it makes me wonder just how bad those other things were.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 06:24:27 PM »

I meant to ask whether any of the other things that he remembers doing, but which he didn't want to talk about, are worse than killing the neighbour's dogs, not whether there was any hypothetical act that's worse than killing the neighbour's dogs.  If he'll admit to killing the neighbour's dogs, but doesn't want to give away any details on certain other things he's done, it makes me wonder just how bad those other things were.

To explain why, I saw them run over my cat. I waited till dark and invaded their yard, cutting their dogs to pieces. Its not really an excuse to eviscerate their dogs, but you know. I was a kid and I feel bad now. And yes i've done things a lot worse than that. I think i've hinted a few times on here before I don't have a blessed past.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 06:26:01 PM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 08:23:18 AM by Bint »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »
Yeah I socked my sis in the face pretty good once too.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 12:58:47 PM »
When I was one, I bit my sister's stomach and she had to get stitches.

In kindergarten at Union Street School in South Weymouth, MA I was sent to the quiet corner quite often. This consisted of a large chunk of cardboard covered in wrapping paper and folded into two 90 degree angles and stood up against the windows at the end of the classroom. One time, I said "fuck it," or whatever my 5-year old brain used back then and climbed out the window and played on the playground. We had a bunch of large stones around the school that made a winding path and I remember walking on them to the tune of "I'm not your steppin' stone!"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 01:17:24 PM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Blasted

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 02:15:16 PM »
The last boy crush I had before I turned fully gay had long hair, wore DM's and loved metal.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2009, 02:38:22 PM »
I went to Disneyland

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2009, 02:40:23 PM »
I also remember being in a pram.  It was raining, and the pram had a transparent plastic cover that came down over it, like the canopy of a cockpit.  I loved the experience, and was disappointed that the cover was never pulled down again after that. 

My pram had one of those and I remember loving it too.

I have always had a freakishly good memory. I also remember being smaller and having very vivid memories, I even think I could remember being born, the physical shock of it...and something timeless like being in the womb. I know it's not common to say those things, but I truly believe that I did remember those things quite clearly when I was about 3.

I remember talking to my grandma once about a house we lived in when I was little, she said there was no way I could remember it, I was too little. I drew the floor plan for my Dad a few years back and he was shocked. (I am obsessed with floor plans, and obviously that was from a young age!)

We left that house when I was 9 months old, yet is as clear to me as the house I lived in when I was older.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2009, 03:31:45 PM »
I had a strange ride on toy that would let you just spin in one place  or drive around I mostly just spun :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2009, 03:45:02 PM »
I wrote to John Major and didn't get a reply :thumbdn:

I wrote to Tony Blair and did get a reply  :thumbup:

(not from Blair though)  :'(

Offline SleepyDragon