Educational

Author Topic: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  (Read 16195 times)

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
Re: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2008, 02:24:57 PM »
How about http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/hoess-memoirs/

Part quoted below...

David Hoggan's The Myth of the Six Million already addressed the Höss memoirs as early as 1969 --> http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/tmotsm/14.html

An extract :

The concept of the death camp as a means of liquidating Jews returns us to Auschwitz. Poliakov's Harvest of Hate placed great stress on Polish lanquage memoirs, Wspomnienia, by Rudolf Hoess, which were later published in English as Commandant of Auschwitz (Cleveland, 1960). Hoess was the commander of what is supposed to have been the greatest death camp in world history.

The fact that these memoirs were published under Communist auspices makes it utterly impossible to, accept their authenticity without decisive reservations. Furthermore, the statements made by Hoess both to British security officers at Flensburg under third-degree conditions and under torture at Nuremberg makes it very difficult to believe that anything attributed to Hoess after his capture in 1946 bears much relation to actual facts. Even Gerald Reitlinger, who grasps at every straw to document the extermination program, rejects the Nuremberg trial testimony of Hoess as hopelessly untrustworthy.

The purpose in examining the Hoess material here is to decide to what extent, if any, a plausible narrative has been presented under Communist auspices. The atrocity photographs in the English-language edition are "supposed" to have been taken, by an "unknown SS man" who received "special permission." They were allegedly found by a Jewish woman in the Sudetenland and sold to the Jewish museum in Prague. There is nothing whatever about these photographs to render plausible their authenticity. They are undoubtedly akin to the pictures of the piles of corpses alleged to have been civilians slain by the Germans during their eastern campaigns during the First World War but were later proved to be Jews and others killed in pogroms carried out by the Russians under the Tsar, years before 1914.

The introduction to the American edition of Hoess's memoirs was written by the Germanophobe Lord (Edward F.) Russell of Liverpool. He is the author of The Scourge of the Swastika (N.Y., 1954) which contains a brief survey of the atrocity evidence presented at Nuremberg. The survey ends with obsolete claims about Dachau as a death camp. These claims about Dachau had been repudiated and disproved years before, by Cardinal Faulliaber of Munich.

[...]

They didn't gas autists.

how do you know?

Since none were gassed, it's pretty obvious. ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2008, 02:26:18 PM »

how do you know?

Since none were gassed, it's pretty obvious. ;)

bollocks, since may autistic people can pass as "normal".

more claptrap.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2008, 02:28:18 PM »
You've parroted the opinions other other bigots, talked about academics, etc, and still couldn't come up with anything already picked apart by Nizkor and others.

Your primary source (Nizkor) is a source that still upholds the fallacy that Jewish fat was used to make soap and that thereby contradicts even the vast majority of orthodox Holocaust scholars... Besides that, you've ignored almost all of my arguments. Yet you call me a parroting bigot?!?.... ROFL

You're the one with something to prove and all you can do is to quote others. Knowing fully well that others have debunked your bullshit, I see no reason to paraphrase any of it. And speaking of which, I'm honest about it while you are not. See below.

Nizkor is but one source, btw. You probably know of them, even though you choose to shut your eyes and ears whenever proven wrong. Heil moron.

Regarding the condition of Asperger's in the Third Reich, I can say the following.

Asperger published the first definition of Asperger syndrome in 1944. In four boys, he identified a pattern of behavior and abilities that he called "autistic psychopathy", meaning autism (self) and psychopathy (personality disease). The pattern included "a lack of empathy, little ability to form friendships, one-sided conversation, intense absorption in a special interest, and clumsy movements." Asperger called children with AS "little professors" because of their ability to talk about their favorite subject in great detail.

Asperger was convinced that many of the children he identified as having autistic symptoms would use their special talents in adulthood. He followed one child, Fritz V., into adulthood. Fritz V. became a professor of astronomy and solved an error in Newton’s work he originally noticed as a child. Hans Asperger’s positive outlook contrasts strikingly with Leo Kanner's description of autism, of which Asperger's is often considered to be a high-functioning form. In his 1944 paper, Asperger wrote:
We are convinced, then, that autistic people have their place in the organism of the social community. They fulfil their role well, perhaps better than anyone else could, and we are talking of people who as children had the greatest difficulties and caused untold worries to their care-givers.
Near the end of World War II, Asperger opened a school for children with autistic psychopathy, with Sister Victorine. The school was bombed towards the end of the war, Sister Victorine was killed, the school was destroyed and much of Hans Asperger's early work was lost. It was this event that arguably delayed the understanding of autism spectrum conditions in the west.

Is that what you call an extermination policy?

You copied that part from a website, almost verbatim. I had a look earlier, you know, and that last part caught my eye.

I can see that you continue honouring the academic ethics of Dr Konrad et al.

And Hans Asperger was never one of the exterminators, and I never claimed he was. You should read some of the interviews given by his daughter.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2008, 02:29:03 PM »
Hitler wanted to kill Jews, gays etc.

No, he didn't.

Anyway, could you guys please limited the quoted parts? There's no point in quoting quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes and it clutters the screen ;)

Look who's talking. :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »
If the Holocaust happened, which I certainly believe it did, then it is rather revolting to try and say it didn't happen.

Would you, then, also say it is revolting to try and say it happened if it didn't happen?

IMO only logics are relevant and emotions are a burden when analysing historical events. They are both pointless and dangerous, because they invite irrationallity.

I am open to examine some of the evidence though when I have the time... and it may lead me into further exploration, but that is my position at present. :)

I can respect that :D

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2008, 02:30:36 PM »
Höss was beaten bloodily by the Allies that captured him. Just a small paranthesis.

He mentioned this in his memoirs himself, you know. But I suppose they left that one in.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2008, 02:31:33 PM »
Hitler wanted to kill Jews, gays etc.

No, he didn't.

Anyway, could you guys please limited the quoted parts? There's no point in quoting quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes of quotes and it clutters the screen ;)
He sure had a weird way of showing it in Mein Kampf, in regards to the Jews.   Gays had to wear a pink triangle IIRC, and were put in the oven as well (if they weren't useful in the work camps).
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2008, 02:34:00 PM »
Nizkor is but one source, btw.

Sure... but it's also one of the poorest.

You probably know of them, even though you choose to shut your eyes and ears whenever proven wrong.

I haven't been proven wrong by a long shot.

You copied that part from a website, almost verbatim.

Actually, I pulled pretty much the whole text from Wikipedia.

I never implied it did not come from Wikipedia and I mentioned it explicitly in another post where I cited that text. Why must you keep using stupid strawman arguments?

And Hans Asperger was never one of the exterminators, and I never claimed he was.

You implied that people like us would have been "gassed". What is that nonsense based on?

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »
He sure had a weird way of showing it in Mein Kampf, in regards to the Jews.

He strongly disliked Jews, but that doesn't mean he wanted to exterminate them. Do you want to kill everyone you don't like?

Gays had to wear a pink triangle IIRC, and were put in the oven as well

Only the pink triangle is a fact ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2008, 02:35:37 PM »

You implied that people like us would have been "gassed". What is that nonsense based on?

the fact that there's probably people queuing round the block to have a go at gassing you, my cherub.  :-*

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »
He sure had a weird way of showing it in Mein Kampf, in regards to the Jews.

He strongly disliked Jews, but that doesn't mean he wanted to exterminate them. Do you want to kill everyone you don't like?

Gays had to wear a pink triangle IIRC, and were put in the oven as well

Only the pink triangle is a fact ;)
Not just everyone I don't like, but everyone, period (including me) eventually.    That is when I am in my highest state of misanthropy.   Let the reign of the synthetics begin.   We should just have a robot army in the "Holy Land" that has protocol to kill anyone regardless of race, creed, religion, etc. that enters the area.   That would be fun stuff, for both sides of the Ishmael vs Isaac debate.   Eventually the robotic army would extend over the globe, fully exterminating humanity.   

I know Hitler only wanted to keep alive the Jews that were useful to him probably.   If they could have made him the nuclear bomb first, then he would have been kinder to Jewish scientists.   Putting people in work camps is hardly good treatment, same goes for killing them en masse.   

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2008, 02:45:51 PM »
But why play god?
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »
Nizkor is but one source, btw.

Sure... but it's also one of the poorest.

Well-researched enough to put you and your nazi pals to shame.

You probably know of them, even though you choose to shut your eyes and ears whenever proven wrong.

I haven't been proven wrong by a long shot.

Lots of people have, here and elsewhere. You choose to ignore it. An admirable trait in some ways, and necessary, considering the bullshit you advocate.

You copied that part from a website, almost verbatim.

Actually, I pulled pretty much the whole text from Wikipedia.

Without attributing any of it. Would you have told us if I hadn't pointed it out?

Dr Konrad. :hahaha:

I never implied it did not come from Wikipedia and I mentioned it explicitly in another post where I cited that text. Why must you keep using stupid strawman arguments?

Because they show what kind of people you Holocaust-deniers actually are, that your whole academic pretense is just trying to hide the swastikas behind lies. You seek credibility where there can be none by denying that a genocide took place. You and your ilk are truly repulsive human beings.

And Hans Asperger was never one of the exterminators, and I never claimed he was.

Surely even you cannot have missed the ideas Adolf & Co had on, er, purifying the master race?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2008, 02:50:33 PM »
But why play god?
Because there is no god, and someone has to play the role of the ultimate bad guy.   Humanity will meet its end eventually, I just want to hasten the process, so I can see it happen during my lifetime.

TheoK

« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2008, 02:54:10 PM »
But why play god?
Because there is no god, and someone has to play the role of the ultimate bad guy.   Humanity will meet its end eventually, I just want to hasten the process, so I can see it happen during my lifetime.

I'm with you on that one. :thumbup:

"Denn alles, was entsteht, ist wert, daß es zugrunde geht".

Goethe 8)