Educational

Author Topic: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  (Read 16097 times)

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
« on: July 28, 2008, 05:41:35 AM »
Considering none of you seems to be willing to do some reading on the Holocaust myth, maybe a video documentary would be more useful :

The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  -- Part 1
David Cole - The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz 1 of 2

The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz  -- Part 2
David Cole - The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz 2 of 2

Other videos of interest :
Judea Declares War on Germany
Judea Declares War on Germany

The Persecution of Revisionists: The Holocaust Unveiled
The Persecution of Revisionists: The Holocaust Unveiled

One Third of the Holocaust
One Third of the Holocaust
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 04:25:24 AM by IlluSionS667 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 05:56:40 AM »
No thanks.

I did find this interesting Video though

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yu2NqfISm9k

Not sure if it furthers your arguments and debates though.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 06:00:59 AM »
No thanks.

Now I did start a separate thread and you're still trolling..... What's your excuse this time?!?

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 03:04:51 PM »
I personally think that the Holocaust cannot be rationally denied. However, I would read those who call it a myth if I had a reason to research the matter. In my time I have read a lot of material I do not agree with.

I do not wish to trawl around finding where you have posted things before. I'm quite new to the forum. However, could you concisely state the thing that most struck you to make you consider it a myth rather than real? I hope I am not asking you to repeat yourself :)

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 04:40:10 PM »
I personally think that the Holocaust cannot be rationally denied. However, I would read those who call it a myth if I had a reason to research the matter. In my time I have read a lot of material I do not agree with.

Watch either video that I posted. It takes just a small amount of your time and gives you many reasons why the "6 million murdered Jews" story is a myth. I personally like the first video because it is made by a Jew and it asks questions rather than pushing a conclusion onto you, although it leaves only one possible conclusion....

I do not wish to trawl around finding where you have posted things before. I'm quite new to the forum. However, could you concisely state the thing that most struck you to make you consider it a myth rather than real?

There was just too much that didn't make any sense. Was the mass murder of the Jews something everyone knew about or something only a handful of people were aware of? Was it a plan that was graduately set in motion ever since 1933, was it decided at the Wannsee Conference or did it just take place spontaneously without any plan at all? Do thousands of documents prove the genocidal plan or is there no evidence left because the "nazis" burned all the evidence? Different historians contradict one another on all of these aspects. Also, why did the Germans destroy every evidence of gassing victims but did they leave piles of bodies of typhus and starvation victims just waiting to be found by the allies at Dachau and Bergen-Belsen (confirmed as  typhus and starvation victims by autopsies)? etc. etc.

So I did my research and came to the shocking conclusion that lost of what I had learnt about the so-called "Holocaust" was a fabrication.

I hope I am not asking you to repeat yourself :)

Obviously, I've discussed this topic myriads of times before ;)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 04:57:01 PM »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »
Thank you for your reply, IlluSionS667. Unfortunately none of the links you posted appear to work. I guess the videos have been taken down.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 02:43:28 AM »
I seem to have put my links between quotes, which is why they didn't work.

I just changed my first post. Now you should be able to play the videos even from this very thread.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 03:21:44 AM »

I do not wish to trawl around finding where you have posted things before. I'm quite new to the forum. However, could you concisely state the thing that most struck you to make you consider it a myth rather than real? I hope I am not asking you to repeat yourself :)

I don't think he would be offended at another playmate to talk to in relation to Holocaust Denial. It would perhaps pay you to read just one thread Nocturnalist to see what kind of theory he is espousing. It is different. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,7203.15.html (Post #20) Enter Illusionist.

My apologies for the offense Illusionist. Mel Brooks has a nice Nazi Uniform and as I remember rightly it was a parody in respect to WW2. I thought in respect to your view of the Holocaust tragedy, you would enjoy it or at least find some relevance. No? Not at all? Shame.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 04:22:51 AM »
Anyway.... anyone too lazy to do some reading is now able to at least watch these films. They may not be of the highest quality with regards to editing standards (they surely weren't produced by professional film makers), however their content is excellent and a must see for anyone interested in the Holocaust myth.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 05:41:03 AM »
Thanks.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 07:01:52 AM »
I don't think he would be offended at another playmate to talk to in relation to Holocaust Denial. It would perhaps pay you to read just one thread Nocturnalist to see what kind of theory he is espousing. It is different. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,7203.15.html (Post #20) Enter Illusionist.

Thanks for the link. I have seen some of his posts here and where he is coming from. Unlike you, whilst I am revolted by those theories, I do not feel so threatened by it that I simply insult him without giving him some sort of hearing.

I mean, lets face it, somebody has only to be what you consider disrespectful to your person (even if they are not being) for you to start acting up and whimpering. I have a bit of a stronger stomach perhaps. :evillaugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 08:04:05 AM »
Right so you think putting a pre-cursor of "Let's face it" makes it Fact?  :clap:
Interesting I will try.
"Let's face it, you're an idiot".
Hey what do you know.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:49:09 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »
Thanks for the link. I have seen some of his posts here and where he is coming from. Unlike you, whilst I am revolted by those theories, I do not feel so threatened by it that I simply insult him without giving him some sort of hearing.

Why are you revolted by my views? What makes you so convinced that my views are wrong?

Have you seen any of the vids? If so, can you comment on them?

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 01:16:16 PM »
Why are you revolted by my views? What makes you so convinced that my views are wrong?

Don't worry, I'm simply being honest about how I view revisionist history regarding the Holocaust. I'm a traditionalist at present time because I see no reason not to be. If the Holocaust happened, which I certainly believe it did, then it is rather revolting to try and say it didn't happen. I am open to examine some of the evidence though when I have the time... and it may lead me into further exploration, but that is my position at present. :)