Educational

Author Topic: Split from Ask hiro thread  (Read 4497 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Split from Ask hiro thread
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2006, 09:47:02 PM »
I am Locking this thread temporary.

I will be calling out hiro on this subject too.

I think the speculation needs to end too.

Kevv729 as Mediator or as Myself in this.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 10:53:53 PM by kevv729 »
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2006, 10:56:24 PM »
I have unlocked.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2006, 01:38:19 AM »
all of the above still misses the point, mcj.  it's not about people having a voice, or whether to make stuff public or not, or anything else you've stated above.  it's about people having very little information on which to form opinions, and then being told their opinions are wrong/not viable/damaging/silencing others, when they've asked for more info, and not got it.

from the start, the whole thing was confused, with hiro apparently talkig to himself, you accusing him of all sorts without giving any reason why, etc., etc.

let's start again, and then we can stop getting ourselves any deeper into the confused shit this has turned into:  your quoting me shows me that there's a miscommunication going on somewhere, as what i've said above has nothing to do with what i said in the quotations.

this sounds like a hipocritical statement.  it seems like people need details and that is just perverse.  especially when there is enough information on the boards to formulate a reasonable assessment of the situation.
not my problem if you remain fixed in your selective understanding mode.
not my fault if you are not a person who backs up their words, when it falls outside of your specific agenda.

hmmmm.

you make me curious about so many things.

back off, mcj - you're attacking both PI and me, and i'm not even sure why, although i suspect you believe we're saying something we're not, or attacking you or those you're defending, and neither of us is doing so.  that's why i said "stop, and let's start again".

i'm not asking you to reveal details.  i am merely trying to explain why people were curious as to why someone was asked to leave intensity (as they saw it), and then responded assertively after you launched into them.

you may continue to bully me if you wish, lucifer
why do you feel bullied, mcj?  i'm not bullying you, just trying to look at the situation and see where the "short circuit" is.  interesting that you feel bullied, though, as that says more about you than it does about me.  i'm just being speaking assertively.  feeling attacked?

since i am not going to reveal my hand to you or anybody else in public.  why should i?  would you, if you were doing your best to represent the voiceless crowd.  would you get a little irate if someone was posting OUT Of PLACE, and put those goals in jeopardy.
not asking you to.  read my posts again.

i highly doubt that yopu wouldn't as it seems you profess to be  (thus the hipocricy).
at least when i had a series of questions for you, and your replies were doubletalk and ambiguous, i had the courrtesy to drop it and take you at your ambiguous word for it.
sorry - don't get this bit at all.  could you rephrase it, please?

make up your mind lucifer, which side of the fence are you going to sit on.  and just because i have the propensity to act a bit immature at times doesn't make mine  a less noble venture than what you claim yours are.

no idea why you're going at me here, mcj, but it ain't working, and i'll just wait until you've got your tantrum about me out of the way (yet again), as i haven't got an axe to grind with you about this.

furthermore, i know you quit smoking, but why don't you put that in your pipe and smoke it?

or do you prefer apples?

no idea what that means either.

so, to summarise:  i'm not asking you to reveal any information which is confidential, or which people have requested that you keep out of the public eye.  i am, however, asking that you consider how people will feel if you (and hiro) keep zipping round the board talking about stuff which most other members have little or no idea about, whether or not it's right, wrong, desirable, whatever, that they SHOULD know what's going on.  human nature - people don't know something, and it's been hyped up as much as you two have made it, then people are going to want to know.

that make things clearer?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2006, 04:23:43 AM »
yes it does.
you are not the person whose motives and/or actions ned to be questioned over this matter.
thank you for your patience.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2006, 12:01:04 PM »
If you're going to perform a character assassination on PI, perhaps it would be polite to wait until she gets back on Monday.  ::)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2006, 12:21:52 PM »
If you're going to perform a character assassination on PI, perhaps it would be polite to wait until she gets back on Monday.  ::)

nothing has been said about her since she wasn't around to defend herself.
i am talking about hiro.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2006, 12:27:10 PM »
My mistake. Thats the trouble with talking in riddles.  ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2006, 12:41:30 PM »
actually dunc, its my bad.  i wish i were a better communicator of my thoughts.  my inability to communicate has been getting me into alot of trouble.

when did PI leave?

did she go and visit her parents in france?

because i sent her about 5 pm's yesterday.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2006, 12:56:18 PM »
Nah, she's at the seaside with the older two kids, I got back from driving em there about an hour and a half ago. So now I get a couple of days peace from squabbling kids, since the little un can't fight with himself.  ;D

She got the PMs last night, as far as I know she felt that you had missed the point somewhat. Other than that you'll have to wait til she gets back for further comment. :P

I think where you fucked up with PI was going on the attack instead of being reasonable and rational - you know her well enough by now to know that gobbing off at her is always counter-productive.  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2006, 12:59:42 PM »
i know that.  i had learned that lesson well, a very long time ago.  but the nicey nice, respectful debate with her especially isn't so much fun...

ah well.

one day she will awaken to know that i actually like her.  but shhhh, don't tell her because then she will dismiss my name calling, and i won't be able to get her juices flowing.
Misunderstood.

McJ

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2006, 04:17:23 PM »
the nicey nice, respectful debate with her especially isn't so much fun...

Quoted for the quitter

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2006, 04:18:39 PM »
nope, i didn't quit.  but you persist.  i am done, there is a difference.
Misunderstood.

McJ

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2006, 04:22:05 PM »
you are done when you quit again.

agian, you quit, and you are done.

if you are done, then quit again.

yes, i do see the differences

yes, i will persist in what is justice and truth

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin