Educational

Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 1947 times)

Kosmonaut

Re: Natalie
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 03:37:37 AM »
Hello Natalie.
Are you a marine biologist ?

Offline Natalie

• one
  • Rosy Boa
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 04:13:02 AM »

No, I go to the University of California at Davis for animal biology. I'm taking this year off, however, as I needed to get some testing done so I can get help at the student disability center and because I want to get some of the general education classes out of the way at a local community college (many of my classes at Davis had 300-500 students).

Spokane Girl/likedcalico: Yep, I remember you. It seems you used to spend more time at AFF than you do now, though.
"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started."

~ Donald Rumsfeld

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 04:27:16 AM »
Probably because she started posting here.

If I wasn't afraid of being monitored by the secret police once my school was clued into my AS, I'd probably have a try at getting on student disability also. this is my first semester as a full time Uni student, and although it's been going alright, I'm pretty confident that once I have to start working again (which is pretty soon), it's going to start falling apart, given my study habits so far.
!!Super atomic enema!!

The_P

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2007, 06:29:23 AM »
Natalie, you DON'T WANT to know ME.

Just a friendly warning.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 08:36:01 AM »
Welcome, n00b! *waves*
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2007, 12:54:50 PM »

If I wasn't afraid of being monitored by the secret police once my school was clued into my AS, I'd probably have a try at getting on student disability also. this is my first semester as a full time Uni student, and although it's been going alright, I'm pretty confident that once I have to start working again (which is pretty soon), it's going to start falling apart, given my study habits so far.

The secret police are really good at monitoring aspies.  I've never even been aware of them doing it to me.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Natalie

• one
  • Rosy Boa
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2007, 02:56:14 PM »

I don't think  my school has any sort of disability police, only the real ones (the ones that will arrest you if they find weed in your room). How is the social situation going? I was not able to make any friends during the entire year I was away at school. Luckily my school was only about an hour away from my hometown, so I could go back on some weekends to take care of my animals and visit some of my pre-college friends.
"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started."

~ Donald Rumsfeld

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 03:50:31 PM »

Just a friendly warning.

is this reverse psychology? :P

i like snakes too. mythbusters is ok. i liked it more when it was just the two of them. i like the new additions though.

that's a really pretty snake, that rosy boa.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 03:53:31 PM by Moony »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 03:54:25 PM »
I liked Mythbusters better without the younger ones, too. Still a good show, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2007, 04:23:41 PM »
That's how out of the loop I am... there's new people on Mythbusters?
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2007, 04:51:18 PM »
A few supposedly good-looking kids, a Junior Team to handle the lesser myths (and to bring up the ratings, presumably).

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2007, 05:18:14 PM »
what's wrong with the gruesome twosome? ??? they are hilarious. and Adam is totally cute. Jamie looks like a walrus.

the newbies are ok looking, cute even, but it's not the same as Adam and Jamie.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2007, 05:24:14 PM »

Just a friendly warning.

Though he'll force himself on you.  :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2007, 05:24:50 PM »

Just a friendly warning.

is this reverse psychology? :P

i like snakes too. mythbusters is ok. i liked it more when it was just the two of them. i like the new additions though.

that's a really pretty snake, that rosy boa.

The bestiality site claims using snakes is abusive.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2007, 05:27:11 PM »
ooh a snake. fuck the eels, snakes are all the rage!

:laugh:

sorry Natalie. :laugh: i would never do that to a snake. :pinocchio:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar