Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Natalie
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 05:30:47 PM »
Not even a feather boa?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 05:37:08 PM »
*whispers*

::i was lying, obvious to anyone in teh know about Pinochio::

::don't tell Natalie::
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 05:39:00 PM »
What do you use that long wooden appendage for?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 05:40:01 PM »
Well, take my anus, for example...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 05:40:10 PM »
all kinds of things.

take my anus, for example. :eyebrows:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 05:40:33 PM »
lol you beat me to it.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2007, 05:41:44 PM »
I have this picture of an odd sort
of anal 69.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2007, 05:49:43 PM »
:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2007, 06:58:23 PM »
Probably because she started posting here.

If I wasn't afraid of being monitored by the secret police once my school was clued into my AS, I'd probably have a try at getting on student disability also. this is my first semester as a full time Uni student, and although it's been going alright, I'm pretty confident that once I have to start working again (which is pretty soon), it's going to start falling apart, given my study habits so far.
I don't think  my school has any sort of disability police, only the real ones (the ones that will arrest you if they find weed in your room). How is the social situation going? I was not able to make any friends during the entire year I was away at school. Luckily my school was only about an hour away from my hometown, so I could go back on some weekends to take care of my animals and visit some of my pre-college friends.

Well, it's my half facetious reference to the Virginia Tech massacre. Don't know if they do monitor people who have known conditions or not. Even if they don't, I know I'd feel like I was being watched.

I haven't met anybody either, neither this year nor the two previous when I was at a different school. Sometimes I come close, but stop wanting it for some reason and gradually start to isolate myself. It can be hard, but I'm finding that more and more visiting my high school friends down in Denver is becoming pointless. People grow apart, I guess.

!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2007, 07:08:11 PM »
Alright. Welcome. Whats the craic?

I dig Mythbusters in small doses. Like the the ones that involve vehicles.  ;D

Offline Natalie

• one
  • Rosy Boa
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2007, 12:46:06 AM »
Probably because she started posting here.

If I wasn't afraid of being monitored by the secret police once my school was clued into my AS, I'd probably have a try at getting on student disability also. this is my first semester as a full time Uni student, and although it's been going alright, I'm pretty confident that once I have to start working again (which is pretty soon), it's going to start falling apart, given my study habits so far.
I don't think  my school has any sort of disability police, only the real ones (the ones that will arrest you if they find weed in your room). How is the social situation going? I was not able to make any friends during the entire year I was away at school. Luckily my school was only about an hour away from my hometown, so I could go back on some weekends to take care of my animals and visit some of my pre-college friends.

Well, it's my half facetious reference to the Virginia Tech massacre. Don't know if they do monitor people who have known conditions or not. Even if they don't, I know I'd feel like I was being watched.

I haven't met anybody either, neither this year nor the two previous when I was at a different school. Sometimes I come close, but stop wanting it for some reason and gradually start to isolate myself. It can be hard, but I'm finding that more and more visiting my high school friends down in Denver is becoming pointless. People grow apart, I guess.

Ahh... I didn't even know about the Virginia Tech thing until like five days after it happened, and even now I barely know anything of the event (other than the fact that the guy who did it was from Vietnam or something and his family claimed he was autistic).

Re: MythBusters... I started watching it when it first began in 2003, and like you guys I was pissed off when they first started featuring the Build Team and giving them myths. I stopped watching it for a couple years because I didn't like them. After that I figured that MythBusters with the Build Team was better than no MythBusters at all, so I started watching it again about a year ago. I don't mind Tory and Grant too much because they were friends of Adam and Jamie before MythBusters even existed (they and Adam are all about the same age and worked on many of the same movies together, it was just only Adam who initially got hired to be on camera)... The Build Team has always been a part of the show (even in the beginning), it's just that they weren't allowed on camera until the second season. I don't really like Kari (the redheaded chick), though. She doesn't really have any skills, or at least not any relevant to the show. I think she is just there to attract a larger audience in the male demographic. Scottie was pretty cool, however, and she had skills too.

I think one of the main reasons I am obsessed with the show is because I am a lot like a 19-year-old female version of Jamie. I even talk very much like he does (not because of him, I've talked like that my whole life). I also must wear the same type of clothes every day. Jamie is one of my heroes, along with David Attenborough.
"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started."

~ Donald Rumsfeld

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 12:50:29 AM »
i'm more like Adam. he's such a spazz. Jamie is like my best friend, more reserved and less outwardly expressive. which makes them perfect together. they balance each other out.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Natalie

• one
  • Rosy Boa
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2007, 12:52:08 AM »
Also, while I still watch the new episodes of MythBusters, I must say that it has been getting pretty silly/juvenile lately. Moreso than I would prefer. I don't like how the Build Team always plays dress-up or how Adam rides everywhere on his Segway and does British accents all the time.
"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started."

~ Donald Rumsfeld

Offline Natalie

• one
  • Rosy Boa
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2007, 12:53:03 AM »
i'm more like Adam. he's such a spazz. Jamie is like my best friend, more reserved and less outwardly expressive. which makes them perfect together. they balance each other out.
Yes, though it is extremely funny when they piss each other off and start fighting.

~ Donald Rumsfeld

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2007, 12:55:02 AM »
it's great. Jamie's face turns red and you can see he's either about to burst into laughter or he's just pissed. :P i can never tell.

i love when Adam does kooky shit.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar