Author Topic: Natalie  (Read 1950 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Natalie
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2007, 03:35:28 AM »
I'm a lot more like Adam, too. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2007, 12:25:16 PM »

I'm here. I was going to make an introduction thread, but I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just skipped that. Now that there's a thread about me, however, I kind of have to post something.

I post at AFF and formerly at WP, so I recognize a few names on here (and perhaps they recognize me as well). There isn't really much to say about myself other than that I am obsessed with freshwater fish, snakes, and MythBusters.

Hello Natalie, can't say as I remember you from AFF, but, then again I wasn't a frequent member there and haven't been there in almost a year.

Peace

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2007, 01:42:34 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Natalie.   I can't say I remember you from WP,  and I don't go to AFF.   I hope you enjoy it here.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »
I remember Natalie being on WP for a short while and then I stopped seeing her current posts. Then I saw her saying on AFF she doesn't go there anymore because there be like 500 new posts a day and she couldn't keep up with it.

Luckily for me, I don't click on every single thread and read every single post there, and I don't go to every single board there.

I am becoming a frequent poster again at WP but I just don't post any new topics in the adult discussion anymore. An aspie gave me some advice about what not to ask, don't ask any questions on there I wouldn't normally ask anyone in real life such as asking people if they dig crap from their ass. I wouldn't ask a random person that. Only people I am close to like my bf or my online friends, my parents.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2007, 10:46:09 PM »
An aspie gave me some advice about what not to ask, don't ask any questions on there I wouldn't normally ask anyone in real life such as asking people if they dig crap from their ass

It shouldn't be that way though.
. I wouldn't ask a random person that. Only people I am close to like my bf or my online friends, my parents.

I think I'll ask my folks this,
next time I'm at dinner with
one of them.  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2007, 10:53:22 PM »
are we such close friends you can ask us questions like that Spokie? :laugh: we are honored, i'm sure i speak for everyone. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2007, 11:06:21 PM »

I'm here. I was going to make an introduction thread, but I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just skipped that. Now that there's a thread about me, however, I kind of have to post something.

I post at AFF and formerly at WP, so I recognize a few names on here (and perhaps they recognize me as well). There isn't really much to say about myself other than that I am obsessed with freshwater fish, snakes, and MythBusters.

we (my family) used to breed cichlids!
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2007, 04:48:10 AM »

I think my brother had some cichlids that bred.  Aren't they good parents, compared to many other fish that eat their own young?

I think that he fed them feeder goldfish, among other things.

My daughter, on the other hand, was given a feeder Comet goldfish by her first grade teacher and I set up a twenty gallon aquarium for it and a few "friends" and now the feeder goldfish is over six inches long, if you don't count its fins.  Its "friend" which was about the same size, jumped out of the bucket I had them in while I was cleaning and repairing the aquarium and it eventually died, so I bought a new "friend" for the remaining goldfish.  It seems too lonely to just have one goldfish.

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2007, 10:18:40 AM »

I think my brother had some cichlids that bred.  Aren't they good parents, compared to many other fish that eat their own young?

I think that he fed them feeder goldfish, among other things.

My daughter, on the other hand, was given a feeder Comet goldfish by her first grade teacher and I set up a twenty gallon aquarium for it and a few "friends" and now the feeder goldfish is over six inches long, if you don't count its fins.  Its "friend" which was about the same size, jumped out of the bucket I had them in while I was cleaning and repairing the aquarium and it eventually died, so I bought a new "friend" for the remaining goldfish.  It seems too lonely to just have one goldfish.

the species we had would keep the the babies in their mouths once they hatched... the moms.  was amazing, they'd have like 30-something babies in there.

the males were pretty bad though... eat babies and chase the females
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2007, 07:58:31 PM »
CHRONOS!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2007, 06:55:28 AM »
Hey Natalie. Rossco from AFF. Hang around. These guys are sweethearts. They don't bite..........hard.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2007, 09:59:39 AM »
lol i think Natalie fled aleady. :zoinks:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2007, 03:01:00 PM »
I DO bite hard.

Soph

« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2007, 03:16:35 PM »
i bite my hands when i think im going to have a meltdown, or when im nervous before exams. ive stopped doing it recently though, now i scratch them, i think i will still bite them before exams though as i dont bring sharp stuff into exams with me  :laugh: