Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 336777 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #18555 on: February 04, 2009, 03:33:01 PM »
anythig i posted before last week can go away. who even gives a fuckk!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18556 on: February 04, 2009, 03:34:06 PM »
Please osomeone take over and remove everything I have polluted this site with for a year or so

dump it, please.

I want to hide, now.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18557 on: February 04, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »

Give it a fucking rest!!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18558 on: February 04, 2009, 03:35:08 PM »
give ME a fucking resdt

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18559 on: February 04, 2009, 03:37:14 PM »
and please remove the previous posts. I will begin again from a point of humility

NOT!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18560 on: February 04, 2009, 03:46:53 PM »
You OK, Dawg? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18561 on: February 04, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »
no.

i had to defend myself again

iwent too far

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18562 on: February 04, 2009, 05:12:30 PM »

i really wish people would just fuck oofff with out me having to make them fuck off

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18563 on: February 04, 2009, 06:31:30 PM »
Anyone hurt?   Besides you that is.  Hope you feel better
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18564 on: February 04, 2009, 09:20:12 PM »
and please remove the previous posts. I will begin again from a point of humility

NOT!
I think it's funny. You get a :plus: .
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18565 on: February 05, 2009, 04:30:38 AM »
no.

iwent too far

What happened?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18566 on: February 05, 2009, 07:36:23 AM »
no.

iwent too far

What happened?

Three assholes broke into my neighbor's house. She is an elderly widow with a boyfriend. She usually stays at his house in the country, but returns once a week to get mail, check out stuff, maintain the place and then leaves again.

I happened to notice activity over there and went over to inquire as to the identity of the "Angel"  who helped my wife with some snow shoveling chores on the day we had sisteen inches of snow. The "Angel"  with a Bobcat said that she knew my neighbor. I figured that there aren't that many seventy year old ladies with Bobcats going around helping women with snow removal and it would be easy to find out who she was and return some good will to her.

I walked right up into her screened-in porch, started to knock and the door was open -  I said, "Hello?"  then I heard a noise at my side just as a baseball bat swung at my head. I managed to duck enough and get my arm up to protect my head, snag the bat and came around with a bit too much force and hit the punk with my left hand in the temple. He went out cold, had not woke up, and was bleeding from the ear when the cops got there. I did not know at the time that he had broken my arm and another punk ran towards me out of the dark.  I stabbed him in the solar plexus with the end of bat knocking his breath out as the third punk broke through the back dooor and took off.

I only saw his black coat. The second guy was recovering and trying to run away and I hit him in the femur as hard as I fucking could with his buddy's bat and he was done fighting.  It was only about four minutes when the cops got there, because another woman walking by had seen me get hit and knew that "helen" would not do that, so she called the cops. Two of the punks are in police custody. I have had the entire neighborhood stop by. FUCK!

I have an air cast and a sling right now on my right arm. He hit me just below the elbow and fractured my right ulna. I did not know at first, but it got so swollen and purple that I went to the emergency room last night. I will be in the cast for four to six weeks, supposedly. It was not a complete break, just a hiarline fracture, so the prognosis is good.  It all happened so fast- -in the span of about twenty minutes.  I went in to the police station to make a docu-video of my statements when I was done at the hospital.
Four of our neighbors stayed with the kids while I went to the emergency room, but innedd them to go when I was done.

I got some sleep and I have taken an Oxycodone. They gave me twelve of them, but I don't really have any pain, unless I try to flex my elbow, so I will keep them for later.

We never even used to lock our house. This place has gone completely nutz!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 07:42:48 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18567 on: February 05, 2009, 07:46:25 AM »
Whoa...I'm so sorry that happened to you, DirtDawg. I hope you feel better!

TheoK

« Reply #18568 on: February 05, 2009, 07:49:25 AM »
It could have been worse. If it had been in Europe he could have been a suspect for beating the shit out of the poor thieves on top of eveything else.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18569 on: February 05, 2009, 07:50:56 AM »
Wow you really do have adventures.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae