Author Topic: My ask away thread  (Read 30527 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: My ask away thread
« Reply #1155 on: December 10, 2007, 09:45:01 AM »
what's your favorite shoe?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1156 on: December 17, 2007, 02:52:04 PM »
I recommend you try ginger.  Tell your husband about it to, its fuckn good.  Its cheep ginseng.  Take like 1-4 tsp of powdered ginger and put in water.  That is equal to 1.5grams-6grams of a nonextract pill.

I tried to get mom to try some, is all stress out.  Her meds are not working out, non of them.  Abilify is making her tired, but its still better than lamicatal.  I told them to try abilify first given we are related, but no she had to try lamicatal first, and what happen?  She threw up, had a migrane, and had bowel trouble a month later.  Seroquil is causing weight gain.  I am numb now, probably to protect me, she reminds me of my grandmother, she is heading down the same path.  I wish she would listen to me more.  I just want everyone to be happy.  The husband should also try some ginger, and stop fighting.  Share the couch to at least get sex.  What a dumb ass.  I know what his problem is, I am not saying it here. I traced problems all the way back into child hood for mom. I know aspies can be selfish by accident, but its just too much when someone who can do better chooses to put others out.  I want everyone to get along at least for my christmas present.

You have a happy christmas.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 02:54:33 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1157 on: December 18, 2007, 06:55:03 AM »
Here's a Christmas wish for you Randy...

Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1158 on: December 18, 2007, 02:06:24 PM »
Well, I did run out of time, but the dosage is 1-4tsp 3x per day. I made a mistake, got to be responsible with the info I give out.  I thought you would have got that I was not trying to say anything about you by suggesting ginger.  You know I take herbs, need them or not, so I was hoping you would get that it was from my own experience.  Herbs are traditionally used for mild problems to.  Ginger is antioxidant rich, and the asians eat ginger slices with their suishi.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1159 on: December 19, 2007, 11:46:16 AM »
Dunc is not complaining, and you are a good admiminstrator, so I am guess your a good wife.  If we could get more men to do the same, I could be at ease a bit more.

duncvis

« Reply #1160 on: December 19, 2007, 11:52:27 AM »
PI has asked me to let you know she isn't ignoring you, she has left the site for a while Randy. PI is a very good wife and I am lucky to have her. btw, she says she's disappointed by your lack of imagination - just cos I sleep on the couch doesn't mean we aren't having it off. there are plenty of places other than the bedroom for shagging you know. :eyebrows:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1161 on: December 19, 2007, 12:07:12 PM »
How imaginative can I get?, it was my mom and her bf I was talking about.  Please forgive me, I am turned off by incest. My energy is saved for the greater task.  I promised my dead grandmother I was going to take care of everything for her, and her chest went up and down, suggesting she was too ill to give rise to be emotions.  My dead grandmother is my mom's mother.  I appear to have inherrited her sensitivity and her charitableness.  I know details of my mom's sex life also, but that is as far as I will go.  She is telling me her problems just like she does with her mom.  I don't mind the sex life details, as long as I don't have to imagine incest.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 12:11:46 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

The_P

« Reply #1162 on: December 19, 2007, 02:53:40 PM »
PI has asked me to let you know she isn't ignoring you, she has left the site for a while Randy. PI is a very good wife and I am lucky to have her. btw, she says she's disappointed by your lack of imagination - just cos I sleep on the couch doesn't mean we aren't having it off. there are plenty of places other than the bedroom for shagging you know. :eyebrows:

Did you shag her while having a shit inside the toilet once?

The_P

« Reply #1163 on: December 19, 2007, 02:56:53 PM »
Here's a Christmas wish for you Randy...

Your brother needs a bitch for Xmas. Be a dear and get him one.

duncvis

« Reply #1164 on: December 19, 2007, 02:58:39 PM »

You must be confusing me with someone who likes shit. I'm glad I don't have your dreams. :puke:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1165 on: December 19, 2007, 02:59:42 PM »
That's even beyond MY thoughts.  :laugh:

The_P

« Reply #1166 on: December 19, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »

You must be confusing me with someone who likes shit. I'm glad I don't have your dreams. :puke:

It's good to kill two birds with one stone.  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1167 on: December 20, 2007, 08:34:32 AM »
shit inside the toilet? ???
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1168 on: December 20, 2007, 09:45:29 AM »
shit inside the toilet? ???
Taking a dump and having an orgasm at the same time.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1169 on: December 20, 2007, 09:55:21 AM »
that's certainly possible. but noone in their right mind would fuck a guy on the toilet.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar