Author Topic: My ask away thread  (Read 30175 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: My ask away thread
« Reply #1320 on: February 17, 2008, 03:13:29 AM »
How can you still function when the nest of centipedes in your vagina is so big, bitch?

How can the question of whether to off yourself or not still be an issue for you?  I would have thought the answer was obvious by now.

:kapow:

The_P

« Reply #1321 on: February 17, 2008, 03:27:28 AM »
How can you still function when the nest of centipedes in your vagina is so big, bitch?

How can the question of whether to off yourself or not still be an issue for you?  I would have thought the answer was obvious by now.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1322 on: February 17, 2008, 02:33:45 PM »

How the fuck did this start? :laugh:  She doesn't seem like a bitch to me, although trying to quit smoking might do that at first, but then boost self confidence.  Instead of adding another post, I will just add to this one, good luck. 

This is good, lets me take a load off, seeing someone care for once.  Thankyou purposefulinsanity :)  I care to, that is why I am trying to straighten this mess out with the bodyfat measuring machine.  It says its high, yet I see things that suggest otherwise, and things that agree.  If my mom were correct I wouldn't know what to do, confused.  I know however, that I must actually look over what I ate, because your body has a tendency to gravatate to a healthy balance when given the proper tools.   I was eating alot of nuts, and  I got a cold sore, after I treated the other one.  Nuts probably caused the weight gain, lucky I have skills.  I will share the wealth, and perhaps if there comes a time, I won't be too weak to ask for help.  Thanks again, I get so irritated seeing people who don't care, probably because I care, for them and myself

One gets into a magazine by exercising alot, so a little extra body fat doesn't look so bad, but bad enough for back page.  Your husband needs to get the extra weight off, I myself, lost 13 lbs.  Body fat makes aromatase enzyme, actually converting testosterone into estrogen, he is turning into a woman.  He is pushing is risk for type two diabetes, as I was myself.  10 or 20lbs is enough to reduce this risk, as hypercholesterolism.  I am 8lbs below my pictured weight here.  Motivate your husband, for him.

Two last things to add, a person that is overweight, yet in great shape, is healthier than a skinnny person who lays around.  You sex life suffers.  The liver gets rid of estrogen, you drink to much, you gain more weight, and it keeps hanging around longer.  I noticed an improvement, and jessica will suffer >:D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 03:35:33 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #1323 on: February 23, 2008, 02:49:45 PM »
You do know PI has left don't you Randy?

The_P

« Reply #1324 on: February 23, 2008, 03:00:09 PM »

Randy doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1325 on: February 23, 2008, 03:24:51 PM »

I believe this to be untrue.

I expect that he can hide his elbow in his arse, but I doubt that he can hide his arse with his elbow.

The fat fuck!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline AspiePride

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #1326 on: February 23, 2008, 03:29:13 PM »

I believe this to be untrue.

I expect that he can hide his elbow in his arse, but I doubt that he can hide his arse with his elbow.

The fat fuck!

What does fat have to with it  :-\
Normality Is A Myth

duncvis

« Reply #1327 on: February 23, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »
Randy is very skinny. DirtDawg was being funny.  :elvis:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1328 on: February 26, 2008, 05:42:40 PM »
I didn't do anything drastic, but my mom got worried.  If this is the weight my body chooses to be at through good lifestyle habits, then so be it, I can't argue.  I am afraid to loose more bodyfat though, even though the machine currently says 22% at 137lbs. I think the machine is suggesting I am dieased.  I am not going to worry about it if its cancer, I will not take interferon like they offered, just continue to try my best in life and hope it works.  Interferon doesn't really work, but they offered anyway, and it was going to make me sick.  Good lifestyle habits are thing that will correct what ever is wrong for me, no more gigantic portions of nuts.  I am sleeping a bit less now, with less nuts, and I have more energy.

Lets remember now, this thread is about PI, lets bring what ever you want to say somewhere more appropiate, that is why I stopped talking about myself.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1329 on: February 26, 2008, 05:51:02 PM »
Lets remember now, this thread is about PI, lets bring what ever you want to say somewhere more appropiate, that is why I stopped talking about myself.

Let's also remember that PI left. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1330 on: April 01, 2008, 08:36:59 AM »
What member of I2 would you most like to join me in a threesome with?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.