Educational

Author Topic: GreenBlue  (Read 8944 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: GreenBlue
« Reply #240 on: August 14, 2007, 06:26:51 PM »
He posted an article he hadn't even read yesterday LOL

I thought that was brilliant.

Soph

« Reply #241 on: August 14, 2007, 06:35:40 PM »
History I dropped a long time ago, i never saw the appeal at the time. I seem not to have the ones that you seem to have with AS, but most of the other ones. The danger one, I am intrested to see how you put yourself at risk, I havent been in a dangerous situation for years. As for the topological one, i never knew that could be a part of AS, I am more like the opposite one. Is there any particular areas/ eras of history you are intrested in?
Right now, I haven't really got myself into any particularly dangerous situations for a while, mostly because I still get dropped off at uni because of my disorientation.  :-\ It's probably other things that are the main problems, I can get round uni alright because I'm only in 2 buildings and they're on the same road, but getting there would be the problem.
As for the history, mostly 18th/19th century British and 20th century Europe, which is what I'm doing next year really. I wanted to take a Soviet unit as well, but couldn't fit it on my timetable.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #242 on: August 14, 2007, 06:38:52 PM »
History I dropped a long time ago, i never saw the appeal at the time. I seem not to have the ones that you seem to have with AS, but most of the other ones. The danger one, I am intrested to see how you put yourself at risk, I havent been in a dangerous situation for years. As for the topological one, i never knew that could be a part of AS, I am more like the opposite one. Is there any particular areas/ eras of history you are intrested in?
Right now, I haven't really got myself into any particularly dangerous situations for a while, msotly because I still get dropped off at uni because of my disorientation.  :-\ It's probably other things that are the main problems, I can get round uni alright because I'm only in 2 buildings and they're on the same road, but getting there would be he problem.
As for the history, mostly 18th/19th century British and 20th century Europe, which is what I'm doing next year really. I wanted to take a Soviet unit as well, but couldn't fit it on my timetable.
Do you reckon you will be able to get over the disorientation/ danger issues, or are you stuck with them?
As for the history, what do you like about the subject itself? It was never one I could get much into.

Soph

« Reply #243 on: August 14, 2007, 06:43:18 PM »
Right now, I haven't really got myself into any particularly dangerous situations for a while, msotly because I still get dropped off at uni because of my disorientation.  :-\ It's probably other things that are the main problems, I can get round uni alright because I'm only in 2 buildings and they're on the same road, but getting there would be he problem.
Do you reckon you will be able to get over the disorientation/ danger issues, or are you stuck with them?
As for the history, what do you like about the subject itself? It was never one I could get much into.
I'm sure I'll be able to get over the danger thing eventually. But I think I'll always be stuck with this disorientation, although I can at least try and adapt to it.
I can't remember what it was that got me liking history at first, I've liked it since I was a kid. Although that was mostly Romans, Tudors etc, now I'm more interested in modern history.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #244 on: August 14, 2007, 06:48:30 PM »
I'm sure I'll be able to get over the danger thing eventually. But I think I'll always be stuck with this disorientation, although I can at least try and adapt to it.
I can't remember what it was that got me liking history at first, I've liked it since I was a kid. Although that was mostly Romans, Tudors etc, now I'm more interested in modern history.
The downside of getting over the danger thing is you can end up a little paranoid. As for your disorientation, I dont get why you dont carry a GPS device with you, that should more or less sort it, it tells you where you are and the next step in getting to your destination.
As for history, I used to like it, but it was too PC for my liking in the manner it was taught, and some of the teachers I hated quite a bit. I took RE instead and ate cakes for two years instead  :)

richard

« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2007, 08:06:15 AM »
greenblue is cool. atfirst i didnt understand him but now i do, and we get along great :)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2007, 04:15:22 PM »
::MMUUUU::
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: